PDA

View Full Version : Hit Report

Gegogi
02-03-2006, 02:37 AM
Today I mixed up a small

amount of SOE, CS 'rone and A-1. There was plenty of leakage on the pipette and roller top so I wiped it on my

arms, probably 2-3 times my normal dose. A few minutes later I boarded an elevator and spotted a young Japanese

mother and 1.5-2 year old son in stroller. She gave Buddha face but the son went nuts when he saw me. Smiling and

trying to jump out of the stroller and murmuring "papa" repeatedly. The mother was shocked and tried to stop him but

to no avail. During the 32 story descent he never took his eyes off me once nor stopped calling me papa! As she

rolled off into the lobby he still kept smiling and looking at me. She desperately explained he never does such

things and didn't know what came over him. Of course I knew. Too bad it didn't work on her as she was rather cute.

I wouldn't mind helping her make another son or two!

Children are usually shy around me but SOE seems to

open them up quickly, much more quickly than adults! Kids are usually extremely honest and open, not having learned

to filter their responses yet. Sheesh, I just realized 'mones could be very dangerous if a child molester decided

to use them.

DCW
02-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Come clean, you fathered the child,

no telling how many tots are riding elevators right now looking for papa..shame on you.

DCW

Icehawk
02-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Must have been the rone. I

wonder if A314 users are getting similar hits?:think:

chubycheeks66
02-03-2006, 09:04 AM
mm lol....guess if you

baby sit you can use it to have the kids behave!! and listen to you for once......then again some perverts will take

advantage of it :rasp:

SwingerMD
02-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Interesting. I had something

like this happend to me a while back when I was wearing about 12" of SOE. I was waiting for a dance class to start

when this couple with their baby in the stroller walked by. Within five seconds the kid (aprox between 1-2yrs) got

really really happy/noisy and playful. The parents were surprised, wondering what got into him.

-SwingerMD

chubycheeks66
02-03-2006, 08:53 PM
mmmm dude!!!! you should

get into a barney suit and sprray phero all around....get a parttime job going to brithday partys!!!! much better

then a scary clown...and get the hot milfs while your on it

Gegogi
02-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Too bad I don't really like

babies or kids much. Although maybe I could use the barney suit as a ploy to get into the pants of bored housewives.

Imagine the shock of little junior when he finds Barney grindin' momie's lovely lady bumps in the back room.

chubycheeks66
02-03-2006, 09:13 PM
mmmm wouldnt a female feel

so proud of her self for being one of the only ones to bang barney?....hell i new barney was good other then

entertaining little kids..

Rbt
02-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Too bad I don't

really like babies or kids much. Although maybe I could use the barney suit as a ploy to get into the pants of bored

housewives. Imagine the shock of little junior when he finds Barney grindin' momie's lovely lady bumps in the back

room.

And I'm imagining husband's reaction if he walked in on something like that...

Image makes

ME shudder.
:blink:

Gaaaaaah!

chicago
02-04-2006, 12:38 PM
a book called "sperm wars" (must

read), states 10 % of childrens are not fathered by their

fathers.
________
Best vaporizer under $300 (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

DCW
02-04-2006, 03:38 PM
a book called "sperm

wars" (must read), states 10 % of childrens are not fathered by their fathers.

Couple is

having trouble conceiving for years; they decide to take a romantic trip to Mexico.
Well surprise, surprise she

pregnant, nine months later the kid come out looking like Juan Valdez, (with the mustache) and

donkey.

DCW

Gegogi
02-04-2006, 05:13 PM
An article on CNN quotes 30% of

children born to married mothers are not fathered by the husband. So a hoe lotta humpin' of lovely lady lumps must

be goin' own. I guess old Barney, the postman, the poolboy and the pizzaboy are all doing their best to propagate

our species. Now that I think of it, I too had a little "accidental" a few years ago. I suspect it was intentional

as her hubby shot blanks for 5 years.

chubycheeks66
02-04-2006, 05:58 PM
ahhh the percentage has

raised cuz of them mones!!!!

gaf
02-06-2006, 03:31 AM
I had the same thing happen to me a

few weeks ago, I went out to the local mall and had loads of kids smiling etc at me, the mums and dads were a bit

confused though.
I think i had 3-4 dabs of PI on that day.
:cheers:

platinumfox
02-08-2006, 05:34 AM
Kids KNOW their daddy Geogi

and dont make mistakes when it comes to their parents.Maybe the mom was a former stripper at one of the clubs you

went to gave you a lap dance you "erupted the volcano" a little and Geogi Jr. was conceived?