PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego Application

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 03:31 PM
What is the best way to apply AE?
Should I wear it with another cologne? If so, should I apply the other scent after the AE or before?

I have a bottle of AE on the way and I want to know how to apply it when it comes.

oscar
01-03-2002, 05:35 PM
Samson,

I like to wear at least some AE with whatever else I\'m wearing. I\'ll usually take a dab and fingerpaint it on in a horizontal line above the pubic hair. I also put some on each wrist, backs of hands and on the beard.
You can wear it by itself, but AE\'s scent isn\'t very potent on its own, so I\'ll almost always use another fragrance (which usually is phero spiked too) and spray that on chest and neck.
I put the AE on first, but since it is going on different locations than the other stuff, the order in which they\'re applied doesn\'t really matter. If I were using a NON-phero cologne, I would probably dab some AE on neck, chest and abdomen too, after the cologne, just to insure good coverage.

Remember, I\'m talking DABS here, not drops. Go easy at first. AE is way too good, and way too expensive to be used in quantities that become a repellant rather than an attractant! images/icons/crazy.gif

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif