PDA

View Full Version : Quick Dose Question.

b737pilot88
02-02-2006, 07:14 PM
6 dabs of TE

is how many sprays out of the atmoizer?
How much spray of chikara from a 1/4 pack of chikara gel?

Gegogi
02-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Someone with a lot of time on

their hands posted drop and spray measurements in the Phero Ref Library. Check it out brah.

b737pilot88
02-02-2006, 09:15 PM
which link is it in the ref

library? theres alot

Rbt
02-03-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm kinda with b737pilot88 on that

last comment. I've been cruising thorugh the pherolibrary section for some time and haven't come across such a

table as yet. Where did it get buried? A direct link would help.

Note that some of the links have not been

updated like the web-based pheromone calculator. Not dissing you CK. I know it's a labor of love.

CptKipling
02-03-2006, 12:46 PM
No diss taken.

It has been

neglected recently, but I'm getting around to it now. Part of the problem was that I am working from a different

computer so had to transfer all the stuff over.

The Pmixcalc isn't mine though, that link is the latest I have

of its location.

In the excel spreadsheet there is a list of volumes etc. that will be put on the product

pages.

Rbt
02-04-2006, 11:18 AM
In the excel

spreadsheet there is a list of volumes etc. that will be put on the product pages.

And therein lies part

of "the rub." I don't have Excel, can't really afford it, and have yet to find even a simple (and free) "reader" I

can use to at least look at some of the info out there (of all sorts) that is persented in Excel format.

I can

find things like Adobe Reader for free, HTML file readers (and composers) for free, even Word readers. But nada for

spreadsheets. I've seen some shareware/freeware "suites" but I really don't need want or desire to have them (cuz

I'd probably never use most of them), want to eat up my hard drive space (of course after 3 years of use on this

computer I've only used about 5G out of a 40Gig drive...), and I hate taking the many hours of download time (dial

up and not too hot phone lines) it would require. <sigh>

May just have to bite that bullet and see what I can

find and hope I don't have to restart a 6 hour download too many times...

belgareth
02-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Go to Openoffice.org and

download that free software. It's as good as the Microsoft products and is free.

Rbt
02-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Go to

Openoffice.org and download that free software. It's as good as the Microsoft products and is free.

Yeah. I've seen them and have been tempted. Might as well just bite that bullet and do it.

Maybe could even

get off butt and make up some spreadsheets to share here...

Sigma
02-07-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah. I've seen them

and have been tempted. Might as well just bite that bullet and do it.

Maybe could even get off butt and make up

some spreadsheets to share here...

or you could pirate it =X