PDA

View Full Version : Not Working--help!

thatperson
02-01-2006, 11:32 PM
I've been

trying pheromones for a while now, with zero results. I'm 27 years old, half caucasian, half japanese, about

5'10", 170 pounds, in about average shape, slightly outgoing, and my diet is probably the average for an

American.

I bought the newbie pack, along with a bunch of gelpacks of SOE and Chikara.

I've tried TE

alone...two dabs (a dab being what's on my finger after I cover the top of the bottle and turn it over). Three

dabs, four dabs, then six dabs.

I've tried it with SOE--a quarter of a pack, and a half. Same goes with

Chikara. I've tried them both without TE, as well.

Nevertheless, I haven't seen anything I'd even remotely

call a "hit". No one is acting any differently around me...not even a hairflip, or any other body language

signs.

Am I doing something wrong? I think I've tried just about every combination, and nothing seems to work

at all. I do have this bottle of "musk oil"...is it necessary to mix that with TE? I haven't tried that, as I

wasn't able to get the top off of the free atomizer.

I'd try some other products (did try the free Perception

gelpack--nothing!), but it seems like they all contain the same ingredients I already have. Is it possible that

this just plain doesn't work for some people? I've read a massive amount of posts on here, and it seems like

SOMETHING would've happened, even if it was negative. Help!

Macvictorocsf
02-02-2006, 12:16 AM
iiiiiiiiiii

CptKipling
02-02-2006, 03:41 PM
How many times and where did

you try your products? What were you doing?

gamecity
02-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Try them out in a party or bar

where girls check out guys.

chubycheeks66
02-02-2006, 08:28 PM
well i only started

soe+npa like 2 days ago....no hits that ive noticed so far.. ive tryed chikara and te+soe, and pherlure+te no

luck...mabe because i just found out that asians need more -none....good side is that i wont have to worry about

Oding...bad side is npa will run out longer O.o

Friendly1
02-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Pheromones only take you so

far.

How do you dress, compared to the other guys around you?

How do you act, compared to the other guys

around you?

Are you looking for immediate results with girls who already know you? Don't do that. It won't

work.

We need more information to give you better suggestions.

Gegogi
02-02-2006, 08:59 PM
You didn't detail whom and how

you tested the products, so it's impossible to say anything too meaningful. I'm Asian and must wear a lot of TE or

NPA before I notice results. However, I rarely get a twitch in crowded places like shopping malls or bars. I need to

get a woman in my person space--e.g., office or car--for a few minutes to notice results. She'll quickly zero in on

your persona and pheromone signature and her reaction, negative or positive, should be apparent.

thatperson
02-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I've wondered if maybe

it's been because I've been around women who already know me...some have said that it takes a while for them to

get used to the new signature...is this true?

Also, I tried 9 dabs of TE today, but still no real noticeable

effect. One girl said she "smelled something funny", but I can't smell anything from the bottle except alcohol.

It was covered with SOE, too...who knows if it was me?

My "testing" hasn't been too out of the ordinary. I

spend relatively long amounts of time in cars with women, but then again, they already know me. Walking around in

public or at stores hasn't netted any results. Maybe I just need a massive amount of TE?

And what about the

musk oil? Is it necessary? What will it "add" to TE?

chubycheeks66
02-02-2006, 10:18 PM
9 dabs? holy crap :o

Gegogi
02-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I've worn more than 9 dabs to

good effect. Sucessful dosage is closely tied to your natural pheromone signature, race, persona and appearance. A

young 'n buff Black or White male doesn't need any 'none. Asians and some older men often need 'none replacement

therapy!

chubycheeks66
02-02-2006, 10:37 PM
A young 'n

buff Black or White male doesn't need any 'none. Asians and some older men often need 'none replacement

therapy!sigh......the fact sounds like a big diss to asians like myslef:POKE:

Gegogi
02-03-2006, 12:05 AM
The amount of androstenone you

produce is not a measure of your virility, personal worth, or sexual desirability. Many women flee from it (a lot of

my female friends are grossed out by the smell of men at the gym). A major percentage of the world population is

Chinese. Low 'none and reputedly small members hasn't held them back one iota. Maybe their proportionally larger

brains act as a large love muscle. Perhaps as brain size increases 'mones are becoming less important to the

survival of the species and evolution is toning it down. A million years from now we may be 'nonesless brains and

sex organs on an anti-gravity platter.

CptKipling
02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
thatperson,

This is

regarding your method, and is not an attack on you. This is just a warning because I'm in a rush so this is going

to be blunt.

Your testing method is rubbish. Test each product at the recommended dosage (outlined in the

product guide) CONSISTANTLY for a FEW DAYS, changing the location, the people, and the way you are acting (actively

approaching, being sociable etc.). Then AFTER that you can play around with the dosages.

While 9 dabs should

have made something happen, it is way over what people normally wear. If you really want to illicit any kind of

reaction wear 4 sprays.

DCW
02-03-2006, 02:53 PM
You didn't detail whom

and how you tested the products, so it's impossible to say anything too meaningful. I'm Asian and must wear a lot

of TE or NPA before I notice results. However, I rarely get a twitch in crowded places like shopping malls or bars.

I need to get a woman in my person space--e.g., office or car--for a few minutes to notice results. She'll quickly

zero in on your persona and pheromone signature and her reaction, negative or positive, should be

apparent.

I agree with this.

DCW

SwingerMD
02-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I've

wondered if maybe it's been because I've been around women who already know me...some have said that it takes a

while for them to get used to the new signature...is this true?

Also, I tried 9 dabs of TE today, but still

no real noticeable effect. One girl said she "smelled something funny", but I can't smell anything from the bottle

except alcohol. It was covered with SOE, too...who knows if it was me?

My "testing" hasn't been too out of

the ordinary. I spend relatively long amounts of time in cars with women, but then again, they already know me.

Walking around in public or at stores hasn't netted any results. Maybe I just need a massive amount of

TE?

And what about the musk oil? Is it necessary? What will it "add" to TE?

There is a range

between ideal dosage and outright negative (where they comment that you stink or something to that effect) where you

see very little signs of either positive or negative rxns (esp. if you don't know what to look for). This can vary

depending on the situation. Nine dabs of TE is quite a lot. I think that the person's "I smell something funny"

was her trying to say politely that "you smell".

-SwingerMD