PDA

View Full Version : New Year's - Anyone Have a tale or two?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 02:18 PM
Hey All;

It was New Years this last Monday night. Now this is a holiday like no other. It is celebrated by basically the whole world. I know there has to be some good stories with pheros form this night. So come on and tell your tales. These could be tales of Woe (i.e Oding) or tales of Tail (i.e. scoring). So put them down.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2002, 02:16 AM
I got my order of NPA its time to test this jambat mix out, feedback and results soon.

a.k.a.
01-04-2002, 05:23 PM
Yes!
New Years eve I took a woman I had recently met to a Latin dance club. We had a great time and I sensed she wanted me. So I called her back up on New Year’s day and invited her over to watch videos.

Boy was I right. She seemed hot from the moment I opened the door. She followed me into the kitchen when I offered her a soda, and never let me get more than two feet away from her. She’s 36 and owns her own business (a boutique); but she acted like a boy-crazy teen-ager. Scooted right next to me on the couch, leaned her shoulder into mine... I played it so cool that it was almost cruel. But I made up for it when she placed her hand on my lap. (This is where the details end.)

We’ve been seeing each other every night since; and tonight she’s taking me out. (I’ve been informed that it will be a surprise, but I can already guess how it will end.)

Cheers.

PS I was wearing a chem kit mixture of 12 -none: 5 -nol : 1 -rone. But I have the impression I could have worn anything with a bit of -none in it.