PDA

View Full Version : Copulins

bjf
01-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Guys, what sort of reaction do you

get from your male friends/coworkers when you wear copulins?

chicago
01-30-2006, 10:39 PM
I WEAR PI/W ITS GOT NOL AND

COPS, MIX WITH NPA, GUYS ACT VERY RESPECTFUL, BUT CHICKS GET VERY

EXCITED.
________
E cigarette (http://vaporshop.com)

MOBLEYC57
01-30-2006, 10:53 PM
I WEAR

PI/W ITS GOT NOL AND COPS, MIX WITH NPA, GUYS ACT VERY RESPECTFUL, BUT CHICKS GET VERY

EXCITED.

More! More! Please. Like how are you wearing/mixing the two, Chicago? Your definition of VERY

EXCITED is? :blink:

Thanks! :wave:

Sigma
01-31-2006, 12:01 AM
I WEAR PI/W ITS GOT

NOL AND COPS, MIX WITH NPA, GUYS ACT VERY RESPECTFUL, BUT CHICKS GET VERY

EXCITED.

really? please elaborate!

chicago
01-31-2006, 02:19 AM
Cops On Males Mean Ur Getting

Lots Of Action. Woman Will Go For A "winner" Which Is A Guy In Demand, And Not For A Guy Who No Woman Wants. Woman

Loves Challenge, Trust Me. Also Jealousy Is A Big Motivader For Woman.
Same Theory Like , If You Were Seen With

A Attractive Woman At A Club, All Other Woman Will Be Checking You Out Too. Cops On Men Means The Same Thing.

Forgive My English, I Am Italian Living In Chicago, Usa
________
Wendie

99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Sigma
01-31-2006, 09:42 AM
Cops On Males Mean

Ur Getting Lots Of Action. Woman Will Go For A "winner" Which Is A Guy In Demand, And Not For A Guy Who No Woman

Wants. Woman Loves Challenge, Trust Me. Also Jealousy Is A Big Motivader For Woman.
Same Theory Like , If You

Were Seen With A Attractive Woman At A Club, All Other Woman Will Be Checking You Out Too. Cops On Men Means The

Same Thing.
Forgive My English, I Am Italian Living In Chicago, Usa

Interesting. I've never thought

of it that way, but you're definately right about catching more attention from other women, when you, yourself are

around attractive women. I notice the same phenomenon when I'm at a club with my homegirls, though my interaction

with them is strictly friendly. Hitting up the dance floor with different ladies gets you a lot of attention too.

Even though I, admittedly, am not the best dancer in the world lol, I'll get a lot more attention by being out on

the floor, than I would if I were to wallflower around the bar.

chicago
01-31-2006, 11:44 AM
sigma , think about this for

example. if a woman smells or senses couplins on you, she will start to think you were having sex with a

another woman, right ??? and guess what mood will she be in ,if she is thinking about you having sex?? all those

images in her head. trust me, it will make her horny, and all you have to do is make a move and close the deal.

it sounds simple but it work wonders. damm, i just gave my secret

away.
________
Big Dick Young (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/268/young/videos/1)

MOBLEYC57
01-31-2006, 11:55 AM
sigma , think

about this for example. if a woman smells or senses couplins on you, she will start to think you were having

sex with a another woman, right ??? and guess what mood will she be in ,if she is thinking about you having sex??

all those images in her head. trust me, it will make her horny, and all you have to do is make a move and close the

deal. it sounds simple but it work wonders. damm, i just gave my secret away.

Chicago, that's really

not a secret if you think about it. :think: Tis part of life if you're paying attention.:whip:

So, are you

going to share how you wear PIw and NPA (mix/applied separate/what ratio/how many drops/dabs)? :POKE:

chicago
01-31-2006, 12:26 PM
MOBLEYC57 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=54), i first apply 2 drops of citrus oil (i

got from ls). 2 differnent areas of my shirt about 2 inch apart. then i put one drop of pi/w on top of the citrus

oil drop, and put i 2 dabs of npa on the other drop of citrus oil. make sure the mones are on top , for some

reason it works better. by the way, i only apply mones to cloths only and not my

skin.
________
Ffm vintage (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/558/vintage/videos/1)

belgareth
01-31-2006, 01:40 PM
Just as a caution, for those of

you that may be in a relationship, copulins might cause you trouble. The only time I used copulins was around my

wife (ex now). She was convinced I was screwing around but couldn't figure out why she believed that. She was

furious. Some women will react differently than others.

Gegogi
01-31-2006, 04:30 PM
I've also tried cops alone and

in various combos extensively and really couldn't tell any diff, unlike SOE or NPA. I've also walked around all

day with honey on my banana and didn't notice any extra attention. Maybe it doesn't work as well on Asians...

belgareth
01-31-2006, 04:37 PM
Or on hairy old caucasions. :)

They never did me any good and caused problems. I wouldn't make that mistake again.

tim929
02-01-2006, 05:45 AM
the only reason I ight be

inclined to use copulins might be for the effect they have on men...more specificly...me.I think it would be fun to

see what happens to smear some under my nose.I have heard roumors that it might have an effect on dreams..

Mtnjim
02-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey!
I've just had another idea

for Cops.!!:wave:

Scratch and sniff girley magazines!!:wub:

Wadda ya think??:cheers:

InternationalPlayboy
02-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey!
I've just had another idea for Cops.!!:wave:

Scratch and sniff girley

magazines!!:wub:

Wadda ya think??:cheers:

I've been keeping several of the pheromone products

that I rarely use upright in one of those padded mailers that Bruce uses. I like the smell of PCC but I didn't care

for the smell of EW. Too acetic acid-ish, reminds me of stop bath in the darkroom. I decided not to wear cops, but

sometimes like to smell PCC from the bottle. The EW got put in the padded mailer. Looking for something a few weeks

ago, I discovered that the stopper on the EW had rotted away. (I think there was mention of this happening in the

women's forum.) Most of the EW had evaporated, but now it was kind of interesting to take a whiff of the envelope,

which was permeated with the scent.

NaughtieGirl
02-01-2006, 02:52 PM
I've been keeping several of the pheromone products that I rarely use upright in one

of those padded mailers that Bruce uses. I like the smell of PCC but I didn't care for the smell of EW. Too acetic

acid-ish, reminds me of stop bath in the darkroom. I decided not to wear cops, but sometimes like to smell PCC from

the bottle. The EW got put in the padded mailer. Looking for something a few weeks ago, I discovered that the

stopper on the EW had rotted away. (I think there was mention of this happening in the women's forum.) Most of the

EW had evaporated, but now it was kind of interesting to take a whiff of the envelope, which was permeated with the

scent.

Haha - the stop bath in the darkroom, I remember that smell - Yes, that and then some! Maybe with

some mushrooms left to rot in it!

But to contribute sth to this thread. The easiest way I have found to cover

the smell of EW and/or to increase the effect of PCC, was to put a few drops of diluted EW in the PCC.

platinumfox
02-01-2006, 04:56 PM
What are the mones sold here

with copulins?

oscar
02-01-2006, 06:38 PM
What are the

mones sold here with copulins?

EW
PI/w
P10/w
SOE/w
Pheromax/w
PCC
PPA/w

Oscar :)

gfunk
02-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Just as a

caution, for those of you that may be in a relationship, copulins might cause you trouble. The only time I used

copulins was around my wife (ex now). She was convinced I was screwing around but couldn't figure out why she

believed that. She was furious. Some women will react differently than others.

And to those who wants out

of a relationship this might be a great way of kickstarting the breakup. You don't even have to lie, because you

didn't sleep with another woman! Seriously, extremely calculating but might very well work!

:drunk:

I have heard roumors that it might have an effect on dreams..

Pleeeease explain!

! Getting more romantic dreams? Thanks!:cheers:

Bjf/Chicago! Big ups on your topic/feedback on the cops! It would

be very nice to hear how much other users wear of cops!

I bought PCC myself but don't like to mix the scent

with all the other scents I'm wearing. I guess I'm going to try PI/w for sure! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Bjf/Chicago! Big ups on your topic/feedback on the cops! It would be very nice to hear how

much other users wear of cops!

I guess I'm going to try PI/w for sure!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Definitely has my interest! I'm still waiting for Chicago to say what he

meant by "CHICKS GET VERY EXCITED."

Chicago? :POKE:

chicago
02-01-2006, 11:10 PM
MOBLEYC57 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=54), "CHICKS GET VERY

EXCITED." = very horny
________
MAZDA TRIBUTE

SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_Tribute)

Sigma
02-02-2006, 12:16 AM
the only reason I

ight be inclined to use copulins might be for the effect they have on men...more specificly...me.I think it would be

fun to see what happens to smear some under my nose.I have heard roumors that it might have an effect on

dreams..

How would other males react to a dude walking around with cops? Would they also get a sense

that you've been around other women and feel more respectful (for lack of a better word) towards you, or would they

have...'confused perceptions' of you?

TylerOC
02-02-2006, 02:41 AM
How would other

males react to a dude walking around with cops? Would they also get a sense that you've been around other women

and feel more respectful (for lack of a better word) towards you, or would they have...'confused perceptions' of

you?

hmm you would think that as long as you dont bathe yourself in the cops, they wouldnt get TOO

confused

MOBLEYC57
02-02-2006, 05:40 AM

EXCITED." = very horny

What I meant was ... what were the signs that told you they were

horny? Or are you speaking of your girlfriend/lovers?

P.S. I could be wrong, but there's

not a boatload of cops in PI/w, eh?

:think: Anyone? Anyone!? :think:

NaughtieGirl
02-02-2006, 06:12 AM
What I

meant was ... what were the signs that told you they were horny? Or are you speaking of your

girlfriend/lovers?

P.S. I could be wrong, but there's not a boatload of cops in

PI/w, eh?

:think: Anyone? Anyone!? :think:
PI/w is probably the

product that I have used the most. I can tell from experience that the amount of copulins in it, is extremely small.

The product table confirms that, if I remember correctly.

On the positive side, it is entirely unscented.

bosshank
02-02-2006, 06:30 AM
Cops On Males

Mean Ur Getting Lots Of Action. Woman Will Go For A "winner" Which Is A Guy In Demand,....

I just read

an article that discussed this very "piece" of psychology yesterday. Unfortunately I cannot remember where I read

the article - getting too old - but I was going through some of the articles at JVK's web site. Article did mention

that this is seen in both animals and humans.
That being said I would DEFINITELY take heed of Belgareth's warning

if you do in fact have a wife/significant other and she does not know you are using 'mones.

CptKipling
02-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Guys around me get really silly

and hyper, it's like they all become 5 years old and someone gave them far too much sugar.

bjf
02-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Guys around me get

really silly and hyper, it's like they all become 5 years old and someone gave them far too much

sugar.

interesting... would you rate it as a positive or negative experence for them? sounds like you

are saying they enjoy it.

Gegogi
02-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Whatever you do, don't wear cops

in prison.

Icehawk
02-03-2006, 08:04 AM
Whatever you do,

don't wear cops in prison.

I persume were all speaking from experience here? :trout:

ohmmmm
02-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Copulins were covered before. My

experience is that copulins on men work but that women get more complicated. They expect you to read them like

their best freind...basically read their minds and they also like to play more mental games. Nevertheless, copulins

does add more interest in the male than without and I recommend them. I had the best results with PPA. I did catch

a little jelousy from some women and no jelousy from others. So I think the reaction to copulins can vary a lot.

Best wishes

CptKipling
02-03-2006, 12:42 PM
interesting... would

you rate it as a positive or negative experence for them? sounds like you are saying they enjoy it.

I

think they would probably rate that time to be positive.

MOBLEYC57
02-05-2006, 08:04 AM

EXCITED." = very horny

What I meant was ... what were the signs that told

you they were horny? AND ... are you speaking of your girlfriend/lovers reactions, or complete strangers?

Anyone seen that Chicagoan? :sick:

chicago
02-05-2006, 11:50 AM
MOBLEYC57 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=54), most woman (never met before, or just

hi and bye friends) like the other day i was at "dunkin donuts", a nice looking female worker took my order. i

started small talk or whats called flirting. mobes you must capture and lead thier imagination. anyway , she took

her break and sat with me and talk a storm. after ten min, her pupils started to show excitment (opening wider),

face started blushing, she look like she was in a trance, then she started to touch my hands alot, and looking at

her over all , i got a gut feeling she is ready for action. so i thought let me do a test. i ask her to if she want

to listen to a new cd i got in my car, she agrees, went to my car listen to music for about 1 min, then we started

to making out, then she had to go back to work, but she had a look on her face like what the f**k happened. i should

close the deal within a couple more encounters with her. mobes check out a book called "transformation" by richard

bandler and john grinder. its talks about how to capture and lead a woman imagination, its almost like magic.

success formula for getting action from woman.

1. well groomed and good hygene
2. add ur mones
3. capture

and lead their imagination
________
tiny tits Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/small-tits/)

gamecity
02-05-2006, 04:45 PM
1. well

groomed and good hygene
2. add ur mones
3. capture and lead their imagination

1. Physicaly

Attraction
2. Chemical Attraction
3. Speed Seduction

Hmmmm..................

luxveritas
02-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Since I work out of my

apartment I do not encounter attactive women very often. I have noticed that when I spend time with an attactive

woman my testosterone levels increase. I really like the feeling. Has anyone used female products like steroids?