PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Leak?

TylerOC
01-30-2006, 06:58 PM
i just received my

chikara right now, and im looking at the bottle and right below where the spray is, on the paper, the label. it

looks like theres a little area where its been exposed to alcohol or something like that. ill take a picture with my

phone

oh and also, when i took the bottle out of the packaging i could smell the chikara pretty easily, usually

with cologne or something i have to do 1 spray first before you can smell it on the cap

Bruce
01-31-2006, 08:34 AM
Very sorry about that. We got a

different type of cap on this last shipment and there have been some problems like that. It doesn't sound like

much got out, but if you feel like there has been any measurable amount of leakage, email support@love-sce.....

with the aprox. % and Tammy can send you some gel packets to make up for that.

Again, sorry about that. I

will see if we can get the old caps back. We never had any problems with them.

B

aaron
01-31-2006, 09:03 AM
TylerOC, you aren't the only one.

My Chikara arrived with a very loose top, and I could smell it the moment I opened up the envelope.
Fortunately

not enough was lost from mine to warrant a complaint or replacement. Just one of those things I guess.

Bruce
01-31-2006, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. Very

sorry about that. I'm going to check into it now. We had huge problems last year with faulty spray heads, but it

has been very smooth sailing for so long, I thought we were free and clear.

B

TylerOC
01-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the response bruce,

not enough was lost for me to have any complaint, just wanted to let you guys know everythings thats goin on thats

all. cant wait to try my chikara out :)