PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for a 37 y/o male

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 01:17 PM
Hi, I am new to this forum. First my regards to everyone.

I am a 37 y/o white male, and would like to start wearing the mones. Altough I am not married I live with my girlfriend.

I have never in my life used any kind of perfume, and my gal loves them, so I asked her to buy me a fragance for my birthday (je je!).

So, I ordered PI already (but have not received it yet). In the mean time she has bought me a bottle of Armani.

Will this combo work? It is the only one
I will try for a while... anyway I am pretty
successful meeting girls without the mones.

Best Regards

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 01:58 PM
Put a dab behind each ear, add cologne, and take notes. Oh yeah, prerequesites are: smile and have fun. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 04:03 PM
Hello Badgrass;

I too am a 37 y/o male. I posted some results of PI with SPMO (musk oil). I like PI it seems to give me an ego boost myself and really sparks interest in ladies (my girlfriend as well). But be cautioned it is very potent. One drop behind each ear works well, or even in hair next to ears.

Post your findings.

Best of Luck

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
01-04-2002, 06:07 AM
Thank you for your recommendations. As soon as I get the PI bottle I will give it a couple of test rides and report.

Regards

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 04:36 PM
BAd Grass.......So how is the PI doing for you? Let us know.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 08:27 AM
I am sorry to tell you I have never received the bottle of PI I bought. It is my fault though, because Bruce adviced that I should buy FedEx shipping and I did not (I live in Argentina).

So I have waited a looong time (almost 8 weeks now) but still no notice. So I wrote Bruce about it because I also want to try SOE and TE and he told me he could ship me another bottle of PI (THANKS BRUCE!). So I will just do that and make sure I do buy FedEx shipping images/icons/cool.gif.

I will keep you posted on this TallCoolOne.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 05:00 AM
I want to thank Bruce in public because I ordered TE and a SOE and he dropped in a
replacement for the PI that never arrived.

This time I paid the FedEx post, and got the products in less than 5 days!

I feel I have heavy weaponry now...

I will start experimenting and post in the results.