PDA

View Full Version : how to mix SoE gel-packs and NPA, First mix, for best portable use

markosans
01-29-2006, 12:31 PM
Im thinking about buying SoE gel packs and a bottle of NPA. I would like the mix

to be easily portable so i can use it at high school between classes (not every class, like one reuse a day).

So... Whats the best way to mix this combo and be able to apply fairly quickly and portably?

Thanks for

the help in advance.

Gegogi
01-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Gel-SOE and liquid NPA don't mix

very well. You might be able to empty all the gels into a small squeeze bottle and mix in NPA but it sounds like a

hassle to me. The liquid SOE is easier to mix.

I perfer to mix NPA with cologne in a pocket atomizer and

apply SOE separately with roll-on. If SOE came in an alcohol carrier it would make for better mixing.

If

you're really into it you could mix up your own SOE brew with a chem set. Use 4 parts 'nol to 1 part 'rone.

You'd lose the oil and have an easier substance (alcohol carrier) for blending and delivery in an atomizer.

markosans
01-29-2006, 01:47 PM
ok, would u happen to have any

other ideas for something like SoE and NPA to create easy portable use for the younger high school women?

i was

thinking - AE, chikara, or Perception as standalone, but im still trying to figure something with more -nol because

i think i need more nol then none.

i just dont know, need easily portable product(s) for younger generation...

thanks

oscar
01-29-2006, 02:30 PM
markosans,

You can mix and carry

gels in contact lens containers. Just make sure to mark it with a sharpie or something so that nobody drops any

lenses into it. You can even use one side for straight SOE gel, and the other side for your mix. Use a toothpick or

matchstick to stir NPA into SOE gel.
Gels in a bottle are a pain to get to flow to the opening. The lens case lets

you dab it quickly and easily. Just don't put more in there than you think you'll use in a couple of days. The

fragrance of the gels will suffer with prolonged exposure to air.

Oscar :)

Rbt
01-31-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm developing an opinion that it

might be best to use a -nol -rone combo (like SOE) and just let your natural -none take care of itself...

Gegogi
01-31-2006, 09:52 PM
Some of us are 'none deficient.

So it depends.

Macvictorocsf
02-02-2006, 12:30 AM
iiiiiiiiiii