PDA

View Full Version : Can't sucessfully combine AE & TE

ant2000
01-28-2006, 04:44 PM
I am having a problem combining TE and AE sucessfully. I do good with AE (2-3 drops) and with TE (3-5 Dabs)

seperately. They both seem to get good to very good reactions on there own but every time i try to combine them

it's like a disaster. I just get indifference with women (these are the same women who give me good reactions with

the TE and AE seperately). I think maybe i need to go with smaller doses when combining (maybe 1 drop ae and 1-2

dabs te). Has anyone else had this problem and do you have any ideas?

TylerOC
01-28-2006, 04:49 PM
you didnt use 2-3 drops of AE

AND 3-5 dabs of TE when you mixed them did you? because that should be an obvious OD

bjf
01-28-2006, 04:55 PM
i have had this problem. Do you have

wagg or a314? try combining ae with that...

ant2000
01-28-2006, 10:34 PM
no, when i mixed them i did

about 2 drops of ae, and 2-3 dabs of te and all i got from the women was an indifference attitude. But if i used 2

or 3 drops of ae or 3-5 dabs of te i got nothing but good to sometime great reactions from women.

MOBLEYC57
01-28-2006, 10:48 PM
no, when i mixed

them i did about 2 drops of ae, and 2-3 dabs of te and all i got from the women was an indifference attitude. But if

i used 2 or 3 drops of ae or 3-5 dabs of te i got nothing but good to sometime great reactions from women.

Try dabbing your TE to the neck's pulse points and cover the dabbed areas with one drop of AE each; and place to

other drop of AE where you please (top of chest, or hands. :sick:

See what that does. :wave:

a.k.a.
01-29-2006, 10:32 PM
I think AE and TE have quite

different vibes. AE gives off a kind of “strong, stable and mature” aura. TE has more of an edgy (no pun intended),

libertine kind of feel.

I’ve gotten good results with a spray of TE to the chest and a drop of AE to the

wrists. I think this combo works because TE is dominant and there’s just enough Rone (in the AE) to lend some

authority to your edginess.

ignite15
01-29-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey, why spoil the AE with TE?

I dont really dig TE - it never does anything - except when i added a high dose to one of my colognes. AE is awesome

ey. I think the secret of mones is to find a fragrance that compliments it.

ant2000
02-25-2006, 01:33 PM
I just wanted to update you guys

on my testing. I have been trying to combine TE & AE and haven't been able to do so successfully. I keep od'ing on

the stuff and women stay away. Well the other day i used 1 very small dab of NPA (with the plastic insert in) behind

my ears and 2 drops of AE on my neck and covered with Drakkar. I work mostly with older women (30-45 year old) and

almost from the time i walked in the door until i left i was like a movie star. The women all reacted very strongly

to me and as the day went on they were all constantly making sexual comments, sexual innuendos and it was obvious to

me that they were horny as all hell. When i use ae alone (2-3 drops) the women are all smiles, touch me alot, laugh

at the stupid jokes i say which aren't really funny and like to be around me. Well with the 1 dab of NPA added to

it the women in the office were all horny and constantly were making sexual comments in front of me. I was almost

starting to get embaressed with the stuff they were saying. I definately felt like the young stud in the office

(i'm 31). I think i was dabbing on too much TE (my personal theory regarding this, is TE has a wide mouth bottle

when dabbing, were the NPA although it's much stronger it has a very small opening with the insert in for dabbing)

I think i wasn't od'ing on the special ingrediants as the insert prevented me from getting too much NPA. Anyone

got any thoughts on this. I will keep testing and see if i can replicate the results.

bjf
02-25-2006, 02:14 PM
just use npa.. forget te

Shenandoah
02-25-2006, 03:03 PM
The total

concentrations of AE & NPA are very similar. AE has .450 mg/ml of pheromones, and NPA has .480 mg/ml. The Men’s

version of AE has .200 mg/ml of None, .150 mg/ml of Nol, and .100 mg/ml of Rone, whereas NPA has .240 mg/ml of None,

and .240 mg/ml of an Unspecified Ingredient (UI).

Now TE has only .100 mg/ml of pheros =

.050 mg/ml of None, and .050 mg/ml of UI, so NPA is 4.8 times as concentrated as TE. Consider, if your “very small

dab” of NPA is about 1/ 3 of the size of the dabs that you were using with TE, then 1/3 of 4.8 = 1.6 dabs

equivalent, or clearly less, to even half the amount of None & UI that you were applying with the two to three dabs

of TE. It would seem that you were into None OD territory.
Your apparent super-mix works out

to two drops of AE, and one largish dab of TE (or two smallish dabs)

One avenue of

investigation might be to cut some of your AE to half strength by mixing a little of your AE with an equal amount of

ethyl alcohol. Then start with drops of Half-AE & smallish dabs of TE.

Don’t underestimate

TE. I got my first DIHL with two small dabs of TE, each covered by a dab of APC. You might cut some of your TE to

half strength the same way, and then experiment with different ratios of drops between Half-AE, and

Half-TE.

Another avenue of investigation would be to use AE/w (AE for Women) with TE. It

has the same total pheros concentration as AE/m, but half the None to begin with. AE/w has .100 mg/ml of None, .200

mg/ml of Nol, and .150 mg/ml of Rone.

Around work, I’d think you want enough spark to maintain their

interest, and save the super-mix for time alone with one of them

MOBLEYC57
02-25-2006, 04:13 PM
I just wanted to

update you guys on my testing. I have been trying to combine TE & AE and haven't been able to do so successfully. I

keep od'ing on the stuff and women stay away. Well the other day i used 1 very small dab of NPA (with

the plastic insert in) behind my ears

That clearly reads 1 dab, but is that 1 small dab

behind each ear (2), or is it 1 dab split?

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

ant2000
02-25-2006, 09:25 PM
it was 1 small dab split between

the ears.

ant2000
02-27-2006, 04:53 PM
i attempted to try 1 dab npa and

2 drops ae today to see if i could replicate last week. the monies didn't do much today, not much more out of the

normal if anything i was a little invisable today. last week though the same dosage was getting sexual hits galore.

monies sometimes can be very frustrating as they don't always work because of an OD or other factors. I will say

though ae seems the most consistent in terms of getting reactions but the npa/te stuff gets stronger hits. The

lacroy products though are real tricky some days the hits are incredible and some days there are none - no happy

medium. I will keep testing.

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2006, 05:21 PM
i attempted to try 1 dab npa and 2 drops ae today to see if i could replicate last week.

the monies didn't do much today, not much more out of the normal if anything i was a little invisable today. last

week though the same dosage was getting sexual hits galore. monies sometimes can be very frustrating as they don't

always work because of an OD or other factors. I will say though ae seems the most consistent in terms of getting

reactions but the npa/te stuff gets stronger hits. The lacroy products though are real tricky some days the hits are

incredible and some days there are none - no happy medium. I will keep testing.

Ant, Mobley said,

"I'm no pro, but I bet if you started keeping up with the dates you're getting hits from the ladies at work or

where ever, you'd probably get the same hits with the same mix around every 28th day."

Mobley also said,

"I reserve all rights to be wrong."

Then Mobley:run: a$$ed!

:blink: Anyone? Anyone? :blink:

Has anyone been keeping up with that 28th day ... 27, 28, 29 HEAVY -NONE? :think:

:blink: Anyone? Anyone? :blink:

:blink: Cycle calendar ... Anyone? :blink:

bjf
02-27-2006, 05:27 PM
i attempted to try 1

dab npa and 2 drops ae today to see if i could replicate last week. the monies didn't do much today, not much more

out of the normal if anything i was a little invisable today. last week though the same dosage was getting sexual

hits galore. monies sometimes can be very frustrating as they don't always work because of an OD or other factors.

I will say though ae seems the most consistent in terms of getting reactions but the npa/te stuff gets stronger

hits. The lacroy products though are real tricky some days the hits are incredible and some days there are none - no

happy medium. I will keep testing.

yea, that's the thing about lacroy. it's so precise -- and

buildup is a factor.

ant2000
02-27-2006, 06:18 PM
yeah i guess i'm going to have

to use the npa/te only once a week or so to avoid buildup and use ae and soe more during the week. i will also start

to monitor the hits monthly see if i get strong hits every 28 days. Good idea.

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2006, 08:11 PM
yeah i guess i'm

going to have to use the npa/te only once a week or so to avoid buildup and use ae and soe more during the week. i

will also start to monitor the hits monthly see if i get strong hits every 28 days. Good idea.

Since

it's at the job ... you could always mark the date/combo/product that MARY, DEBBIE, SUE MAE, and BOBBIE JEAN are

salvating fer ya. If there's any iron to the cycling thingy, you know when to bathe in the -none, yes?

:think:

Still reserving all rights to be wrong! :thumbsup:

belgareth
02-27-2006, 08:53 PM
In my early days of

experimenting with mones I was also building my business from scratch. During that time I did a lot of the regular

services which means I saw the same group of people on almost the same time of the same day every month. I found

that they gave me a consistent testing grounds. The same women would act the same way to a given dose of mones. It

allowed me to do a great job of calibrating responses. I do believe that women are reliable in their responses if

you can eliminate all the other factors like other stresses, hunger, personal problems and so on.

DrSmellThis
02-28-2006, 02:25 AM
AE and Edge or NPA was a

very popular mix in the early days of the forum. If you check the archives you might get a lot of info on

dosages and reactions, etc.

Obviously the theme here is "less is more." With the exception of Gegogi, it's

always the rookies that pile on megadoses and wonder why they're being ignored. :)

If it were me, I'd try

one dab of Edge with a drop of AE, and then try adding another drop of AE next time to begin

experimenting. You could work from there. I see no reason why this mix wouldn't be succcessful for a lot of

people.

Wisest, though, would be to determine which product works best for you on its own, and use the

"minimum effective dose" (most rookies can't yet grasp this concept) for that product (in my

case here, one dab Edge) as a base from which to experiment with the other.

If you approach it that way, you

should have some room to add another product, have a decent chance at avoiding an OD, and still be sure you are

getting a real effect in the world from each product. Does this make sense?

Having been around this forum for a

long time, I can almost guarantee you that, for most people, a little AE will improve upon the best results one gets

from NPA or EDGE alone, for example.

ant2000
02-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Dr. Smellthis, i think i will

try the one drop ae, and one dab te or npa (probably te since it's diluted) tomorrow and i will let you know what

happens. Ae works really well by itelf at 2-3 drops and the te usually works for me at 3-4 dabs, so i figure i will

try your dosages and advise on my findings tomorrow.

Rbt
03-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Since the subject came up here, and

I never got around to posting my own "suggestions" thing, here's one thing I have done:

A local pharmacy was

handing out free calendars this year that had the dates listed down the left side, with a number of blank columns to

the right. It also handily showed little "moon phase" graphics.

I've started using this calendar this year to

track my results. I can use one column to list the product/mix I was wearing that day, and use the other columns to

make notes on reactions. I can devote a column to specific people or "environments" (eg work/office, etc).

By

scanning the "results" notes against the phase of the moon icons I have been able to pick up on some err.. "clues"

to moods, and adjust product/mixes accordingly. So far it seems to be helping. The layout is far easier than my

previous attempts at recordkeeping using a standard notebook or journal for catching patterns.

Just a thought.