PDA

View Full Version : Pheromol Factor

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 12:29 PM
Guys how good is PF? Has anybody had good effects w/ this. Is it mainly to attract younger girls? how much -NOL does it have? What would be good mixes for it too? I have already: APC, Beaches, NPA, and a sweet musk oil that I bought in the mall.
Thanks

Bruce
01-03-2002, 02:57 PM
A lot of customers love PF, but the company won\'t say what is in there. They claim there are 20 distinct pheromones in their formula, but we only guessing that NOL is in there judging from the fact that the product\'s designer, George Dodd is the man who first discovered the pheromone NOL.

There has been a lot of talk here about high or straight NOL being good for younger guys. That may be because it works better for younger women, but I always thought the idea was that younger guys are already high NONE and will only be overdosing with the usual NONE heavy products.

Cheers,
bruce

a.k.a.
01-04-2002, 05:41 PM
Twenty pheromones! I feel another order coming on.

I\'m one of the long time fans, but I have to admit I haven\'t used it in a while with all the new highly conceentrated products that have come out.

I\'ve tried mixing it with NPA but the PF scent isn\'t strong enough to mask it.

It\'s good enough on its own. But the effects are subtle. Not many hits, unless you OD. I\'d recomend it for dates, spicing up your marriage/love affair or any situation where you don\'t want to be heavy-handed.

PS It also gives you a great little buzz for about 20 minutes after application.