PDA

View Full Version : Snake oil ~ lost $

Pongo
01-27-2006, 03:44 AM
I have been thinking

about this post for 3 weeks now - wondering what to say and how to say it,... I dont know for sure so I'm going off

the cuff.

I have been screwed by counterfit products and false claims since about 1990 ~ on and off - not all

the time,... If a company is telling me things like "double concentrate" or "max legal phero content" I'm thinking

"scam". Ok double concentrate marketers, whats the baseline & "max legal phero content" what stops me from walking

the streets @ 10x the legal dose - does atf even care?

Ill go one better - the "secret/special/ultraMojo" angle

is dead to me as well, I will no longer buy products that dont disclose FULLY whats in the mix, this includes the

killer npa and te - this being said I have had amazing results with TE (not tried my npa yet((it's the same formula

just more doped)))

Pheromones WILL bust out of the "mystery phaze" and (junk will fall from the market)

For me I can tell you Ill be working with a mix of 3 mones for now - I know your going to ask so here they are:

-NONE
-NOL
(A1 for quality targets)

Super special secret note: I did not OD on -NONE

before I posted this :goodpost:

gamecity
01-27-2006, 09:04 PM
I don't understand what you

are trying to say also and if you are trying to make a point or asking questions. What's with the snake oil title

also? I just don't get it.

HW 3x
01-27-2006, 09:06 PM
what does OD'ing on none mean...

and how can u OD on a pheremone lol... i cant even smell the ones i tried a few times. altho apc had a good smell,

only used them a few times tho.. =/

gamecity
01-27-2006, 09:08 PM
I believe OD or overdose on

none happens when you put too much androstenone on yourself. You get negative results instead of positive results.

HW 3x
01-27-2006, 09:14 PM
I believe OD or

overdose on none happens when you put too much androstenone on yourself. You get negative results instead of

positive results.

ah gotcha, thought it meant like it could make the person wearing it sick or somthing

lol..

gamecity
01-27-2006, 09:16 PM
I have never heard of people

getting sick because of mones. Some people get headaches though like myself.