PDA

View Full Version : What to lure college girls with?

catlord17
01-26-2006, 01:52 AM
I'm becoming very curious lately with what to use for women in the 18-23 age range. I have my best opportunities

to observe phero experiments while I am at college, and the odds are that I'll be sitting near a woman in this age

range. So what's your suggestion on what to use?

I've read the archives for a while now, and I have seen

some conflicting advice... some say nol, some say none. At 32, I'm sort of "just coming into my own" with the

confidence, and my relationship doesn't look like it's doing much other than withering and dying. I'd say we

grew apart. Anyway, I have definitely become much more strong and confident lately, and I have noticed that this

seems to cause people to seek me out for mentoring and advice. Even some of my instructors are interacting with me

this way during classes because of this.

I'm looking to see just how far I can take this with the younger

women. If this relationship I'm in is dying, I might as well end it and get out there and play. I never went

through the "sowing my oats" thing when I was younger because I was too afraid of everything and everyone. Time to

have some fun.

So I'm thinking that a mix of nol:none would probably be good for this. I also partly want

to continue testing none because I haven't really tested it as much since it didn't seem to do

anything.

So, nol and none? Anyone have any ideas about this? What should I use to get the most interesting

responses from the women in this age bracket? Perhaps adding A1?

Pongo
01-26-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm 35 and hooked up with an 18

year old just before the holidays - was wearing -none she was flirting stupid hard asking me to insert things into

her (we had never spoken before) I could nail ALL of her young friends if I wanted (I might - there legal :)) anyway

it was APC and nothing else so in other words a low dose of -none got it done.

If I were actualy trying to be a

perve and go after the young chicks Id use tons of -nol and a moderate dose of -none but thats just me --> oh and id

offer them candy haaaaaa ha ha.

catlord17
01-26-2006, 03:07 AM
I'm not thinking perv, just

want to be more into the crowd I find myself around the most.

So you suggest something along the lines of

7:3 nol/none?

catlord17
01-26-2006, 03:12 AM
It occurs to me that the

reason I haven't been making more headway with any college girls so far is because I haven't really been on the

same wavelength. I usually get along with 24+ best, because of maturity levels. But it'll be interesting to see

what happens with this experiment. It'll also be useful because most of the girls responding to my ads for models

lately are 18-20. Not that I'd be unprofessional with models, but it'll be interesting to see how they respond to

this change.

Pongo
01-26-2006, 03:13 AM
I think that would get the job

done - you might want to dose with A1 also if your looking for a relationship - right now I'm not so I wont be

using any a1 (well maybe this one chick at work - still learning about her).

catlord17
01-26-2006, 03:17 AM
I was thinking A1 was good for

comfort, but I'm not looking for a relationship so soon after ending one... I just want to live a little, and

figure out what it is that will make me happy.

Pongo
01-26-2006, 03:33 AM
Actualy the perve comment was

pointed at me (old dude) Ill tell you one thing this group of girls needs ridilin(sp) and an x-box so this old dude

can get some sleep! Constant text messages and phone calls - it aint cool no more. I prefer my age or a bit older -

the first one I nailed threw my back out!

catlord17
01-26-2006, 03:44 AM
I'm 32, so you're not much

ahead of me... and I don't consider myself even slightly old. What part of the country are you in, and how do you

meet and interact with these girls?

Pongo
01-26-2006, 03:52 AM
>>> What part of the country are

you in

Springfield MO, AKA "Springtown" (if your down)

>>> how do you meet and interact with these girls?

I meet many girls/women via my job - as far as the way I interact with them (gentle dominant/alpha male).

catlord17
01-26-2006, 04:53 AM
Springfield seems to be some

sort of hub in the US. lol I have to go there, based on what I have heard from a few different people. Seems like

a great place to find women who are interested and interesting.

Pongo
01-26-2006, 05:03 AM
You better look up the Pongo when

you get here :) Let me know Ill take a couple of vacation days and the fun will NEVER end! For real street racin,

chicks, and real good bbq brother :)

TylerOC
01-26-2006, 06:00 AM
damn pongo, im 19 and im tryin

to figure out how to get the girls my age to be after me like that. im not gonna lie, i get my fair share of ass,

but im never satisfied, even though in my opinion i get down with some pretty hot ones.

i did notice one thing, i

used to talk on the phone with some of them for hours on end, and those would be the ones that fell for me. but the

past few months or so, i just dont talk on the phone with them really, not unless i want to hang out (get some). i

dont understand how the guys that act uninterested can get some girls so obsessed with them and the girls still dont

lose interest

Pongo
01-26-2006, 06:07 AM
Talk on the phone for hrs? hell

no! if they want to come over to your place and give you some (hot wet) fine, if not - you got things to see and

people to do ~ let em know, that is unless you actualy want them for long term then its ok to talk to em for a bit

longer but get them to show in person (get off the damn phone) :)

catlord17
01-26-2006, 06:30 AM
Well I think, then, that once

my business stops sucking all the money down, I'll add Springfield to my list of Places I Need To Visit. :) I

have a few friends who have been there and they always come back with stories about the women.

Tyler,

there's two ways to do it: Grow on 'em like moss, or make 'em chase you like moths. Which one you think is

faster? ;)

Pongo
01-26-2006, 06:39 AM
Stink-n-run has rocked the casba

for me this week, ha ha he he hooooooo yea!

catlord17
01-26-2006, 07:06 AM
Alright, so here's the plan.

There's a Starbuck's on campus, and I have passed it several times, but never gone in. It always has people in

it. It's also a wifi zone, so I have an excuse to be there. I'll go and force myself to waste my money on an

overpriced cup of bean tea with garbage thrown in, and then I'll try out SOE:NONE.

I figure I'll use one

spray of TE, covered with APC, and then my normal three or four inches of SOE per cheek. That ought to be a good

starting point. Then I'll sit around watching everyone around me and pretend to be writing a psychology paper on

the predictability of random behaviors. Muah ha ha.

Premizen
01-26-2006, 10:57 AM
Are you using the Scented SOE?

If not, what do you cover it with?
I have got the Unscented SOE, which I feel I need to cover or it would stink.

Chikara is a possible cover, but I do not want to OD with it. Another cover that I also have my hands on would be

APC, but that makes me feel dizzy.

So, if you are using the unscented one, (what) do you cover it (with)?
I

probably just need to go out and buy some decent perfume.

tim929
01-26-2006, 11:53 AM
What to lure colege girls with? I

use an orange popper on five pound test with barbed hooks.Sometimes salmon eggs work but they havent been as

reliable.

Depending uppon you and your personal chemistry,SOE should work well for that.Gegogi gets alot of hits

from NPA. So its realy all about you and your chemistry and your personality.

Gegogi
01-26-2006, 12:21 PM
Sheesh, it ain't difficult. Find

an excuse to hang out on campus: get a job teaching a noncredit photgraphy class, take tennis or social dance, apply

for a job as a graduate assistant, etc. I'm a lot older than you and I have them hitting on me all the time. Many

are fascinated with older guys, especially if you're in shape, a bit trendy and in a position of authority. The

funny thing is, when I was a college student, I had a really hard time getting any. Now that I don't care that much

they stalk me. When I was married, to a former student of course, I had a couple girls go to my wife's office to

check her out, causing a ruckus.

Yeah, the worse thing is the constant emails, IM and phone calls. They have

difficulty leaving you alone for more than 30 minutes.

gamecity
01-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Well for the age of 32, maybe

AE. I saw a lot of hits on the forum from 30+ age getting hits from young women with AE.

For my recommendations,

go with APC with a dab of NPA to get the sexual alpha male image going. Then SOE to get them flirty, and friendly.

Gegogi
01-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Most college age women are

naturally flirty and friendly. It doesn't take much to get them going, but you still have to initiate, 'mones or

not. The most important thing is to get your game in order. No doseage of pheromones will overcome a potbelly,

doggie breath, ill-fitting threads or antisocial behavior.

Mtnjim
01-27-2006, 09:55 AM
I've heard that shiny things

work.

tim929
01-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Shiny things...thats where my

favorite orange popper bass lure comes in real handy...

Macvictorocsf
01-27-2006, 08:40 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

Lorenzo_91
01-29-2006, 02:02 AM
I am going to have to say

that until now APC and Chikara have wrked very good for me in a classroom setting. I had some crazy fun experiences

already.:lol: I am def. getting A1 and I now will have SOE and NPA. I got TE also. I can't smell anything even

remotly bad about any pheromone so I am getting really worried about scent OD when I put colonge

Sparky
01-29-2006, 04:39 AM
How can u guys handle the

depressing thing about A1? Couple wweks ago I was playing with some A1 and I can tell u, I felt really bad during

those days so I blamed A1's depressing effect. After I stopped using A1 i felt better...strange thing, isn't it?

Hope this was just coincidence..

BTW: Chikara or a mix of NPA/w, WAGG and AE/m worked best for me when

dealing with young girls. But I'm still looking for the "big hit".

Gegogi
01-29-2006, 11:04 AM
I use A-1 nearly everyday and am

very happy. There is absolutely no depression. You must be among the few with such a problem. However, red meat, and

likely chemical additives used by butchers, leaves me depressed for 5 or 6 hours. Of course I quit eating red

meat.

a.k.a.
01-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Sheesh, it ain't

difficult. Find an excuse to hang out on campus: get a job teaching a noncredit photgraphy class, take tennis or

social dance, apply for a job as a graduate assistant, etc. I'm a lot older than you and I have them hitting on me

all the time. Many are fascinated with older guys, especially if you're in shape, a bit trendy and in a position of

authority. The funny thing is, when I was a college student, I had a really hard time getting any. Now that I don't

care that much they stalk me. When I was married, to a former student of course, I had a couple girls go to my

wife's office to check her out, causing a ruckus.

Yeah, the worse thing is the constant emails, IM and phone

calls. They have difficulty leaving you alone for more than 30 minutes.

I think this may be an age

thing.
I’ve had three relationships since my divorce 6 years ago. Whenever I was between relationships

college girls were the easiest thing to hook up with. And it seemed the less serious I was about them, the more they

hounded me with phone calls, e-mails and surprise visits.
I can’t think of a pheromone or pheromone

combination that DIDN’T work on them.
But I’m in my forties and clearly wasn’t looking for a relationship.

I think there’s lots of college girls subconsciously looking for someone safe and secure that they can just play

around with until their careers are settled.

Watcher
01-30-2006, 03:40 AM
what it is is odler guys are more

experienced - young girls that are attractive are more likley to sleep with someone nearly as old as their father -

as i get into my later 20s in noticing this more so than when i was 18-21 - course they tend to be higher edcuated

to so i guess primative sexual behaviour is young girls are exposed to the older 30-40 alpha males who have some

status - wealth in society and probably have a stable relationship and its a bit of fun (the old mid life crisis

flirt younger secretary relation ship classic sterotype) but in the real world its so true. Just make sure once u

hit 25 u are still fit that helps

Rbt
01-31-2006, 06:50 PM
How can u guys handle

the depressing thing about A1? Couple wweks ago I was playing with some A1 and I can tell u, I felt really bad

during those days so I blamed A1's depressing effect. After I stopped using A1 i felt better...strange thing,

isn't it? Hope this was just coincidence..

Somewhere I read an idea that if you put the A-1

onteh *back* of your neck, it will still diffuse well enough to your "targets" but not affect you as much.

Personally, based on my experience with Pheromax (that has A-1 in it) I've not noticed any real "depression"

affecting me. But I only use one or two sprays. Maybe a higher concentration would affect me. Dunno.

InternationalPlayboy
02-01-2006, 06:40 AM
The only time I've

experienced depression with A1 was when I took a big whiff right from the bottle after just receiving it. I only use

one or two drops of the full concentrate at a time, which I usually mix with skin lotion, along with A314. The

majority of the lotion goes on my face after shaving, but I also spread the remainder on my arms and chest. But even

without A314, I haven't had any depression problems (that I can attribute to A1) since that first experience.

Chemist
02-02-2006, 09:31 AM
The majority of my targets are aged

from 18-24. I've found the most effective attractant is what girls refer to as "personality". What it seems to mean

is someone who is able to make them laugh out loud continuously. What it seems to mean is someone who can have a

natural non stop conversation with them for more than 10 minutes - that flows from subject to subject - all the time

while they are laughing out loud.

Phereomones seem to get me more looks and initial interest, but after

initital introductions, it doesn't seem to do jack if I don't make them laugh.

Two drops of anything seem

to work. AE is currently my favorite. Chikira also works and so does TE. No more than 2 sprays of everything

combined.

More than that and I clearly OD.

Chemist
02-02-2006, 09:37 AM
I interact with 18-23 year olds all

the time. Pheromones only increase the initial interest - before they know you. After that - they seem to be looking

for someone who can talk to them non-stop for 10 minutes or more and make them laugh out loud.

Talking about

yoruself is not a way to do this. Just follow the conversation where she goes - she's going to talk about things

she cares about - and thats how to keep her interest. Just be funny about it.

tim929
02-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Okay...I spoke with an expert in

the field of young women and he told me this...
The best way to lure young women includes three things...
Lots of

money,a Ferrari and the willingness to allow her access to both.

Gegogi
02-02-2006, 06:08 PM
I agree, show her your benjamins

and she'll follow you anywhere. However, if you ain't got much greens, use a color photocopy machine. Don't spend

any if you want to avoid legal complications. Just kidding. Seriously, as an advanced amateur photog I've hired

college women to model a few times and basically they'll do almost anything for a few greenbacks. They'll even

bring their friends the next time.

tim929
02-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Looking at "Girls Gone Wild"

episodes on TV should tell just about anyone that chicks...especialy young hot ones will do almost anything for a

little cash.I know that these girls dont get paid a whole lot for thier efforts...and they realy do a fine job of

making total fools of themselves.I can only imagine some middle aged guy watching late night TV and seeing an advert

for "Girls Gone Wild" and thinking "dang...that girl is h...OH MY GOD!!! THATS MY DAUGHTER!!!"

And then finding

out that she did it for a couple hundred bucks.

Chemist
02-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Girls that will do something for

some type of gain are only one type of girl. What works with this type will not work for the other two types of

girls: the girl that seeks adventure and the girl that seeks a long-term relationship.