PDA

View Full Version : What would be the best pheremone combination for me?

saxsexrex
01-25-2006, 04:28 PM
It's not that hard for me to get laid, but I never seem to get into long-term

relationships.

I'd like some combination of pheromones that will create more feelings of attachment. More

romantic feelings.

It would be great if some combination of pheremones would make it easier for me to get laid,

but I'd also like them to make it easier for me to date when I want to.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the

best combination for me? And does anyone have personal experience with these combos?

Thanks!

Mtnjim
01-25-2006, 05:19 PM
What color shirt should I wear??

:hammer:

OK! Now that you have been "smacked", :welcome:

Dude, your posting is way tooo vague to answer. How

old are you, what is your size, nationality, location (city, country, town, desert island?), how good looking 1-10,

what sort of shape are you in, what age, age of your targets, what is your personality like, etc.???

Also look

around at the threads, lots of answers there, not to mention the reference materials at the top of the page.

give us more information, and we'll try to work with you.

belgareth
01-25-2006, 05:47 PM
You also need to understand

that pheromones are not going to give you a long term relationship. You, your personality and your actions are the

only ones capable opf accomplishing that.

xvs
01-25-2006, 07:26 PM
WAGG is what I'd try if I were you.

It makes women feel cozy and safe.
That's a good start!

SwingerMD
01-25-2006, 08:20 PM
I agree with Belgareth.

Pheromones can get things started, enhance what you have, but you still have to work at it. That said I have heard

that A1 is good for long term stuff. I can't personally recomend it since it gives me headaches (could work for

you).

-SwingerMD

xslikx
01-26-2006, 01:07 AM
If you're having sex with women

and then they aren't really interested in coming around again, there's good news and bad news.

The bad news

first. If a woman doesn't want to hang out with you much anymore after she's slept with you the reasons are pretty

straightforward: either she doesn't find you that interesting or she didn't have that great a time in bed.

The

good news is that it's possible to become more interesting to women and better in bed.

Pongo
01-26-2006, 01:43 AM
What color shirt should I

wear??

MtnJim, my favorite casual combo is a black polo shirt and levi's loose fit 545 jeans with a

high class leather shoe!

Any body else get hits with this casual fassion combo? :)

On a serious tip how

could the guy go wrong with 8" SOE and 1 spray TE? This should make you seem friendly but not just a friend. It's

up to you to be romantic and (steer things) in the direction you want.

belgareth
01-26-2006, 04:23 AM
I'm almost always dressed

casually and get hits. My shirts are usually light colored. I wear khakis or jeans and rarely wear anything other

than tennis shoes. It doesn't seem to be a problem.

saxsexrex
01-26-2006, 04:43 AM
i'm white, i'm in OK shape

(exercise, but too skinny), i'm maybe a 7 (good face), an i'd like to improve relationships.'

it's probably

the personality, but i could be wrong. a lot of people are really turned off by my personality (i'm really

hyper-active), but it's not really something i can change.

Pongo
01-26-2006, 04:53 AM
Looks dont matter, I'm a fat guy

and get more tang than most guys many times over,... If you cant change being hyper then dont worry about it just be

cool with yourself - this aint pop-psych it's real - I can be hyper and smooth, the key is have fun and dont be

(sorry for you being you) dont be sorry for your natural energy - enjoy yourself and dont ask for aproval(sp)((its

late for me)).

Lorenzo_91
01-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Just wear whatever the main

products on here are with the all around mix of mones. Like chikara, A312 and others.:cheers:

gamecity
01-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Pheromones start things out for

me but it has never ever help me in maintaining a relationship other than a sexual type of relationship.

Gegogi
01-27-2006, 10:04 PM
I agree, pheromones help open the

door but the grunt work of maintaining a relationship is still up to you. A gallon of A-1 and SOE won't make her

stay if you're a loser, lack social graces or don't give her the emotional support she craves.