PDA

View Full Version : Question on The Edge

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 09:33 AM
I have never used any of the products and thinking about ordering The Edge. I was thinking of using it w/cologne at work (office environment/cubes etc.). I want to be sure I dont OD at work. Any suggestions as to how much I should use and where (neck, shirt etc?). Also, I was thinking of wearing Drakkar, Farenheit, or Polo. Anyone use any of these with the Edge? Thanks in advance for your help.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 10:35 AM
Sh6****:

I have used TE with Polo before. I am not a fan of Polo myself, but it blended nicely with the scent. As for application in office environ start with one (1) spray. I have found TE clings to clothing well, sometime to well. After two or three launderings clothing with still have phero scent very predominant when pulled from the dryer.

But you will find conversations easily coming from others that may have not been so forthcoming in the past. But when you are first trying it out, do not except earthshattering results in the office. Wear the one spray coverage for a few days to a week. Pheros take a bit of time to work on those that know you or are used to you already. But TE is great for clubs and in meeting folks you have never met before.

Best of luck. Also please note that TE really has a phero smell right out of the bottle and will diminish a bit after 30 minutes or so, so do not be alarmed when you first apply it.

TCO