PDA

View Full Version : Could Pheros Prevent Divorce ???

KeepItReal
01-23-2006, 03:15 PM
So

if a couple are going through a "rough patch" ..... would a secret dose of mones help bring them back together again

???

belgareth
01-23-2006, 05:08 PM
It didn't help me.

Gegogi
01-23-2006, 05:09 PM
The leading cause of marital

discontent and divorce is financial problems. Pheromones merely treat a symptom and don't address the fundamental

problem. For example, the bum needs to get a job and quit laying around at home drinking beer while the wife slaves

at the auto factory. A dash of SOE may make him a little more pleasant but won't change the fact he's a

deadbeat.

Macvictorocsf
01-23-2006, 05:54 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

Icehawk
01-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Is he talking about

KeepItReal???:think:

Visionary7903
01-24-2006, 02:38 AM
Long-term-wise it is best

to follow Gegogi's advice i'd say :thumbsup: . On the other hand, I have heard from reliable sources that A1 is

the mone to use as a 'relationship extender'...

Visionary

tim929
01-25-2006, 04:48 AM
As with so many things in life,be

it a private jet,expensive european sports car,luxury yacht,golf clubs or marriage,the cost of ownership is

maintanence.Relationships dont simply go sour without some kind of cause and effect issues.Like gegogi said,mone

problems,mental health issues(mental health covers about a million different sub-catagories)family problems,job

issues...whatever.There is always some kind of "thorn in the side" that drives people appart.Until that thorn is

dealt with,the best you could hope for is to delay the inevitable.

belgareth
01-25-2006, 04:49 AM
If there is a problem in a

relationship, the problem needs to be resolved if possible. No artificial pheromone is goiing to help. It may make

sex a little better or may stretch things out for a while but it isn't going to solve whatever the underlying

problem is.