PDA

View Full Version : How to apply Chikara and NPA ?

toby
01-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Very dumb

newbie question ...

I received my first supplies yesterday (NPA and unscented Chikara). As a complete novice, I

have learnt a lot from this forum (thanks guys), but I just want to make sure that I know how to apply.

Here's

how I'm intending to apply. Please put me right if I am doing anything wrong!

Chikara
Spray the

Chikara onto my wrist. Spray my usual colonge on top. Mix together & rub wrists behind ears.
Week 1 = 1 spray of

Chikara / 1 spray colonge. Week 2 = 2 sprays Chikara / 1 spray cologne.

Chikara + NPA
One dab of NPA

applied by inverting the bottle so that the insert makes contact with my wrist. Overspray with Chikara then

overspray that cologne. Mix together & rub behind ears. Vary dosages to test out different combinations.

Does

that sound about right ?

Should NPA be applied first then Chikara or vice-versa or does it make no difference

?

Am I right in thinking that the cologne should be applied directly on top of the mones (rather than just worn

at the same time) ?

Thanks.

Macvictorocsf
01-22-2006, 05:00 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

Rbt
01-27-2006, 09:11 PM
NPA is kinda "liquidy" and free

flowing. Comes out fast. Be careful or you can get more than you intend. It may lend itself better to "dabs." I

think some users here remove the dropper tops and put finger over top and invert to get finger wet and apply. That

is a "dab." Leaving the insert in would get a smaller "dab," but when palying with -none that may be a good thing as

too much can be a bad thing.

I personally hold my wrist over bottle top and invert on wrist, then wipe on where

I want it (sometimes rubbing wrists together if I want to distribute only one drop/dab). Applying to fingers seems

to be a waste of product to me as it's not where I really want it, and it will get washed off quickly, and I usualy

want a bit on forearms or wrists anyway so why not put it there right off the bat?