PDA

View Full Version : Some help on JB#1

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 09:33 PM
Hi all,
Apologies if this is somewhat of a basic question. Unfortunately, I\'ve been trying to \'get off\' the ground and haven\'t yet been successful.

Hearing the many success of JB#1, I\'ve recently tried it out. It appears to have a fruity, flowery fragrance similar to a woman\'s perfume. A female friend of mine agreed, and commented that the fragrance isn\'t obvious at all. She couldn\'t smell it even though she was right next to me.

Do the pheromones work if the fragrance isn\'t noticeable and doesn\'t go far? I\'ve been trying out JB#1 for about a week, from 2 dabs to 5 dabs, and haven\'t had any success yet. After no success with AE, I\'m starting to wonder if the \'mones work at all. Any advice or hints would be most appreciated !!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 11:01 PM
There is a lot of confusion on these points. One, there is one faction that says the pheros do not do their voodoo through the aroma sensors, it is a different set. I\'ll leave that out there and see who will tell you the proper name first images/icons/smile.gif Next, getting superb responses is very individual. I have never gotten a DIHL, but I will say that the women I have to work with (most of the time it is not things I want to be doing, aka paperwork) are much nicer. That alone for me is worth the money. Needless to say I ain\'t givin up. So there are a lot of unknowns that must be explained, but I doubt it will happen here.

So, the take home advice is, keep trying, and try to notice any changes from the norm. You might be plesently suprised.

Oh, one last thing, the pheros are not love potion #9.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 11:34 PM
Shake the stuff up, spray the stuff in the hair and neck (one shot each) and call it a day. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 12:43 AM
I don\'t expect any miracles from the \'mones, but I\'m not getting any kind of response (good or bad) at all...=(

On the suggestion that I spray the stuff on the neck a& hair, if that doesn\'t work (bearing in mind that I\'ve tried them out for about 1-2 weeks already), what would be a good combo to try next? I\'ve already tried AE & JB#1. Would it be worth considering trying TES or PI next?

Many thanks & kind regards....=)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 10:04 AM
Surprisingly, I sometimes forget that I\'m wearing mones because like most of us here, I don\'t get hits every hour. But what keeps my faith is that i\'ve gotten several big ones too and some subtle ones that remind me that im wearing pheros. That is by varying the amount and the combos im wearing, i sometimes get it right and because of this, i came to a conclusion that the pheros we are using works all the time but it don\'t necessarily mean that the people will react visibly and noticably. What you can do if you have the time to play is this, stand up in line in a fastfood or anywhere then if there\'s a lady behind you, ask her how you smell like.
Ok, i know that\'s a dumb suggestion but what im saying is that mones are working but girls don\'t show their reactions all the time so you might wanna get it out of them yourself. If you have other arsenals, try them if jambat1 doesn\'t work for you. I recently tried AE+Attraction combo and it caused me problems because when the girl reacted to it positively, i fell for her and can\'t get her off my mind. images/icons/smile.gif

Btw, AE+Attraction is more of a NOL heavy combo because i tried NONE heavy ones but i don\'t get good hits. So try some NOL too.

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]