PDA

View Full Version : no one can smell the edge

bourquerobert
01-21-2006, 02:17 PM
i put

it on my wrist just pure edge let it dry asked a couple of frends to smell it they said it smelled like nothing

asked a couple of females to smell it they said the could not smell any thing .is my bottle of the edge faulty

cause i dont think i could od if i poured it on me .wtf wrong:think:

Sigma
01-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Just because they can't smell the

fragrance or the mones, doesn't necessarily mean the products don't work. The fragrances tend to fade much more

quickly than the effects of the mones anyway. Also edge has a rather light, baby-powder like fragrance that

doesn't stand out too much as it is. I wouldn't be too concerned about it

bourquerobert
01-21-2006, 04:06 PM
ok thanks does that mean

its harder to od on it

Sigma
01-21-2006, 04:50 PM
ok thanks

does that mean its harder to od on it

That depends on the natural pheromone signiature of the individual.

Some can wear a lot of -none, while others OD rather easily. Relative to products like PI or NPA though, it is

harder to OD with TE. That isn't to say that others havent OD'd on it however.

Mick
01-21-2006, 05:29 PM
i put it on my

wrist just pure edge let it dry asked a couple of frends to smell it they said it smelled like nothing asked a

couple of females to smell it they said the could not smell any thing .is my bottle of the edge faulty cause i dont

think i could od if i poured it on me .wtf wrong:think: Do you have the unscented version?

Gegogi
01-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Unscented TE smells like fairly

fresh sweat to me, leaning towards the BO side slightly. However lots of men can't smell it. Plus women that are

used to male odors tend to be less sensitive to its smell.

TE really comes into its own with a little

bacterial action. Dab a little in your armpit and smell it a couple hours later. It should be much more rank than

the pit funk you normally produce.

Pongo
01-23-2006, 05:26 PM
I got my first edge order today ~

I can smell mine, nice heady phero buzz too.