PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to get "Old" Realm?

platinumfox
01-21-2006, 05:37 AM
There has to be some of it somewhere.Bruce do you have any left?Its one of my favorites.

Visionary7903
01-21-2006, 06:01 AM
There

has to be some of it somewhere.Bruce do you have any left?Its one of my favorites.

What exactly did it

old Realm do for you? I think the Natural Attraction line of products by Erox are the current equivalent in terms of

having the same pheromone (Estrataetrenol for the men's products) but I am sure the fragrance would be

different...

Visionary

Pongo
01-21-2006, 06:10 AM
about realm, I think they have

changed formulas 3 times including the NA stuff ~ LS has one of the versions, probly second gen ~ I'm not sure

though. If your buying for the smell Gen1 and Gen2 were the same as far as I can tell. Nothing is 4-sure with this

product kinda dodgy if you ask me (you didnt) but there ya go.

ohmmmm
01-21-2006, 07:29 AM
I know some people have reported

good results with the old realm, but It did nothing for me. I bought the stuff...er maybe nine years ago.....long

time ago. Its scent was ok, but after it faded, I smelled like an old shoe....exagerating, but I thought the smell

was kinda moldy and felt I needed a shower.... Maybe the formula has changed and that is why people seem a little

more enthousiastic about it. But the old old formula is not for me.

Best wishes

Gegogi
01-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Look for places that sell old

stock on closeout, e.g., Ross.

gfunk
01-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Visionary7903 (http://member.php?u=2053) - This is not correct, NA is -none & -nol only! That's what

it says from the website that sells it. :nono:

platinumfox
01-21-2006, 11:22 AM
It sucks they should at least

mark on the box on what version it is instead of advertising the same box even though it not the same stuff.

BassMan
01-26-2006, 03:06 PM
Visionary7903 (http://member.php/?u=2053) - This is not correct, NA is -none & -nol only!

That's what it says from the website that sells it. :nono:
How are you getting to that? NA is made by the

folks who ran the A1/est patents, and their site claims to use the patented pheros.

-bass