PDA

View Full Version : Eczema and pheromones

Tiger4
01-20-2006, 12:30 AM
I've been using

pheromones for almost a year now and have had problems with eczema on my feet for almost a year and more recently on

my testicles, legs and arms.

I stopped using pheromones for almost a month now and my eczema and been clearing

up dramatically.

I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with pheromones causing eczema outbreaks?

Icehawk
01-21-2006, 01:02 PM
My sister has it and says that

for her it's stress related. Stress > eczema > more stress etc. Possibly none or some agressive phero (TE/NPA?)

might be causing some cortisol elevation? That would also depend on what type of eczema you have... Skin irritation

is also a possibility but you would have figured that out prior with different oils/perfumes.

Can'tFocus
01-22-2006, 02:02 PM
This is very interesting.

What product(s) are you using?, how old are ya?, and what ethnicity? and how much do you use and how frequently were

you using your product(s)???

Gegogi
01-23-2006, 02:17 AM
Are you sure it's not an

allergic reaction to laundry soap or other products containing scent? Many colognes, EOs, scented soaps, scented

laundry soap, etc., give me a nasy rash and sun sensitivity. The first time it happened my penis and scrotum felt

like they were on fire and swelled up nearly twice their normal size. They were covered with blood blisters. My

doctor asked if I had recently changed laundry soap. I later found out my ex had bought a different (scented)

laundry soap because it was on sale. I couldn't have sex for about 6 weeks!

BizmanJoe
08-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Here's

a simple solution that works on a good mjority of people with eczema:

Add sulphur to your diet. Purchase a

homeopathic sulphur rememedy at 6x dilution and if you follow instructions, you should see some improvement within a

couple of weeks.

If you want quick results: Ever go take a swim in a sulphur spring hot bath? Try it. You'll

notice your skin clears up in a hurry.