PDA

View Full Version : contents of PF

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 06:40 PM
hi, anyone knows the content of PF? i mean how much -none and -nol it has in it. between PF and Attraction, which is stronger, in terms of -none and -nol? thank you

oscar
01-04-2002, 10:20 PM
procyon,

Attraction has 1.2mg of A-None and 2.1mg of A-Nol in a 30ml spray, giving it a total phero concentration (tpc) of .011%. That\'s just a hair under The Edge\'s .012%, and a bit more than twice the strength of Realm whose tpc is .005%.

There\'s not much solid info on PF. The packaging claims 3% pheros but that\'s BS because that would make it 60 times stronger than PI, which I assure you, IT\'S NOT! Saw elsewhere on the board that Kiotech, PF\'s manufacturer, apparantly claimed it contains 20 different pheros. I\'ll take this with the same grain of salt that I (hardly) swallowed the \"3% pheros\" claim with.

PF probably has a fairly decent quantity of A-Nol, don\'t think there\'s much (if any) A-None in there though. It\'s a decent product with a nice scent. I just wish the creators would be a bit more forthcoming about its content.

I believe that PF might have more A-Nol per milliliter than Attraction, but Attraction will insure that you\'re getting at least SOME A-None.

Fuck these guys who don\'t tell us what\'s in their products! If they won\'t tell us what\'s in there, we SHOULD assume that there\'s NOTHING in there! images/icons/mad.gif

That darned Turret\'s Syndrome! images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2002, 02:05 AM
Hey Oscar i should take that as an insult to us tourette suffers, but i wont. Its interesting about the point about attraction thoough, although i would stick to NPA and AE my great working combo now is 60%NPA : 20%SPMO and 20% AE consider it a twist on jambat 1 so ill call it DD #1 combo. What does everyone think of that one.

oscar
01-06-2002, 08:11 AM
DDuck,

Glad you didn\'t take offense, it was, after all, a jest. I believe that when we can no longer laugh at our problems, it is at this point that we have surrendered to them.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif