PDA

View Full Version : Scent of Eros

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 01:41 PM
Hey Bruce,
Do you know any of the specifics on this product and how much it will cost initially and when it will be available for purchase? Thanks.

Bruce
01-02-2002, 05:25 PM
Hello,
It just arrived at the warehouse this morning. I will try to have SOE online in the next couple of hours.

Some info:
Name of product: Scent of Eros
List price: $49.95
Introductory sale price until further notice: $39.95

Men\'s version only (???)
10 ml roll on bottle
oil type
Musk fragrance
5 mg of pheromones per bottle (4 mg NOL and 1 mg RONE)

I got my first sample bottle of the finished product yesterday and gave it a run. I like it. Actually, I love this type of musk and it reminds me of some popular fragrances here in Japan, but I helped Jim decide on the final SOE fragrance, so I am nervous about how customers will react. It was always supposed to be a men\'s product, but my wife picked up the sample and wants it for herself. I don\'t know if that is a good sign or not. I hope you guys like it and feel OK about the fragrance, but it can be changed so let us know what you think.

In any case, the musk hangs on plenty long and doesn\'t leave you holding the phero bag with no cover. Even though there is no NONE in the bottle, I swear I can smell something rich in there when the musk finally fades down. Got some unexpected cuddling from my wife in the evening. I have heard that NOL changes to NONE on the skin after it has been there a while. I have a sample of RONE that smells like NONE on the outside too, so I think you will notice some interesting transitions with SOE as the first couple hours wear on.

OK... got to get cracking on the website.

Cheers,
Bruce

Bruce
01-02-2002, 09:38 PM
Scent of Eros page: http://love-scent.com//index.html (\"http://love-scent.com//index.html\")

Here is a rough draft. Still have to work on it some more, but orders can be placed now.

All the Best,
Bruce

Bruce
01-02-2002, 09:51 PM
Hi All,
I just tried to place a test order and the gateway is down. I got an e-mail from them an hour ago saying they had a power outage and couldn\'t get their generators going. Translation: They don\'t have any back-up power. I e-mailed the Scent of Eros data to the phone center. I\'m not sure if they have it online yet. If anyone has any luck with ordering either online or by phone, let us know here.
Sorry for the delays,
Bruce