PDA

View Full Version : whats the diffrence of working out getting smelly

bourquerobert
01-17-2006, 11:02 PM
whats the diffrence of working out getting smelly and then spraying adidas on .and using mones

. does it really work im a newb:hammer:

Gegogi
01-18-2006, 02:37 AM
Most women--but not all--are

turned off by greasy 'n smelly guys with hair matted to head. However, workout, cleanup, style your hair, put on

nice threads and a few dabs NPA and women will jump out and bite your ass.

platinumfox
01-18-2006, 05:21 AM
whats

the diffrence of working out getting smelly and then spraying adidas on .and using mones . does it really work im a

newb:hammer:Sweat is a natural pheromone I would put on the cologne first then work up a minor sweat.

tim929
01-18-2006, 07:05 AM
There is a definite diference

between being stinky and smelling good.With synthetic pheromones,you can not only monitor odor,but you are using a

quantity of pheromones that is several times what you would normaly have on your skin.The effect is to have the

pheromone signature of someone who doesnt bathe while not smelling like a sasquatch.:run:

a.k.a.
01-18-2006, 06:04 PM
For me, even a moderate workout =

stink.
But if I work out really hard and immediately take a hot shower I get a nice, natural pheromone

effect. My girlfriend will probably want to cuddle up to me and talk about some romantic getaway.
With

synthetic pheromones, there's less talk and more action.

phersurf
01-18-2006, 06:47 PM
The smell that comes from sweat

is not purely the sweat itself. Its also bacteria that feeds off of the oils and sebum that are on your skin and

hair.

Women are very sensitive to this. I've worked out after a shower, then dressed and had a girlfriend

tell me I stink. I couldn't smell a thing and a male friend couldn't either.

abcd2
01-18-2006, 08:21 PM
i sweat less when i workout!

rather than when i sweat out of nowhere randomly throughout a day..... i swear its the stupidest feeling not to

break a sweat while i instensely workout, but when its up to the normal daily routine, i somehow manage to work up a

sweat (only the pits ..... sometimes visible through the shirt.....)

However, recently i find myself not

perspiring in socially packed places..... its not like im nervous or shy... Im betting its the anxiety that makes me

work up some damned sweat.....

gamecity
01-19-2006, 03:05 AM
I read somewhere that sweat is

odorloss. Stink coming from sweat are caused by bacteria eating or breaking down sweat.

I'm not really sure

though, it was a long time ago.

Gegogi
01-19-2006, 07:18 PM
Hmm, I can smell water and salt

by themselves. Even the freshest sweat contains water, salt and various waste products. Afterall, sweating not only

cools us down but rids us of waste. For example, eat curry everyday and your pits smell like cumin. Eat lots of kim

chi and your sweat smells of garlic. However, add a couple hours of bacterial action and it gets really funky. I can

smell the difference between red meat eating women and vegetarians. If they eat lots of meat the body smell is far

less pleasant, especially down south.

catlord17
01-20-2006, 01:09 AM
So vegetarian or vegan women

smell better below the belt, huh? Maybe I'll have to look forone next time I'm looking. :)

real_wiseman
01-20-2006, 01:55 AM
I had the problem that I

smelled a little like ammonia after a workout and this I found out was a sign that I didnt eat enough

protein.

When I started drink protetin drinks before and after gym-workout the ammonia-stink dissappeared.