PDA

View Full Version : Ever had reverse effects using mones vs. your own natural mones?

Johnny Mnemonic
01-17-2006, 04:22 PM
As you know I'm seeing a coach I guess if you will
to make sure I stay on top of

my time management
for work and school.

And for the past several months she's been definitely
giving me

signals physical and verbal that she's interested.
All this was without using pheromones. She'd make it an

effort
to tell me who she was hanging out with and that she was single.
But still didn't make it easy for me when

I made a move of offering her
to go to an event.

I noticed that during the holidays while I was wearing the NPA

&
Chikara mix, that she every time we'd meet still flirt and find a little way
of touching me. And then that one

day of telling me she wasn't attracted
to me (which many of you think is a lie).

Well today I wore no

phermones and she did not bring up her
(28yrs old) "supposed" 40yr old boyfriend once. I noticed she reacted a

little more positive with me and felt closer to her.

At that point I noticed something was different about her

and I commented on it. She said she had her hair done and I said it looked good and she reacted in quite a suprised

manner and said thank you.

My question is (& I have the feeling a strong yes is in order) that some women are

attracted to your "natural" pheromones while wearing pheromones in certain womens prescence could turn them off

completely?

From what I understand, we can't smell our own pheromones correct? Only the right person can

right?

I have never OD on dosages while out in public just to keep in mind.
Thanks for your opinions.

Johnny Mnemonic
01-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Please?

I really

need some opinions regarding this.
Could my mone mix have turned her off while she is
more turned on by my own

natural mones which I can't smell?

Thanks very much for your time and opinions, it's appreciated.

Sigma
01-19-2006, 09:35 PM
People that have known/were

attracted to you before you started wearing mones are usually unresponsive to them, but from my experience it seems

that they do notice that something is different about you. At times it felt like it created a sense of awkwardness,

as if they "weren't used to it." Over time, however, they seemed to grow more accustomed to the change, and their

behavior around me changed in a more positive manner.

One reason she might appear to be less attracted is that

there is something that substancially different about you and she simply doesn't know how to react to it. Another,

she might have been digging you at your natural pheromone level, and you applying synthetic mones might have put you

in an OD range. Try toning down the NPA, Chikara, or eliminating one of them altoghether.

itwow
01-20-2006, 02:17 AM
I would recommend to rotate the

usage of -mones when faced with known acquaintances.

I wore different products daily. One colleague noted

"Something is different about you today. Oh! I know, you just had a haircut, or maybe it's that new shirt you're

wearing!" I was wearing A314 + SoE/u.

They are trying to validate these new feelings with something they had

known in the past, about me, but they could never put a finger on what or how. But I don't need them to validate

the changes they observed. I want them to accept those new thoughts associated with me.

Rotating the

products could make them give up the validation process. It keeps them guessing, and at some point, they will give

up & don't bother. This makes the assimilation easier, rather than forcing it & making a huge statement which

people who knows you well finds it hard to believe.

It's a different story with strangers though.

luxveritas
01-20-2006, 08:15 AM
There is also the possibility

that pheromones don't strongly affect every possible human interaction and that other outside factors are more

important. The manager that you are interested in may have felt awkward when you made your intentions known and is

trying to figure out where she stands and how to play her relationship to you.

I believe that pheromones do have

very specific properties which enhance interactions but being very narrow-focused on their use while ignoring the

entire spectrum of external variables seems short sighted. Personally I have decided to wear the pheromones and

forget about them. There are many other factors which seem of greater importance to obsess about. Good luck.

tim929
01-20-2006, 08:28 AM
At the time you said you were not

wearing pheromones,how many days had you not been wearing them? There is a possibility that what you were

experiencing was a result of pheromone build up.Build up is one of the reasons that people will take periodic breaks

from using them,giving thier skin a chance to shed any built up mones so they can start again with a clean slate.In

this period of "down time" (usualy a day or two) many people report continuing to get hits and sometimes getting

even better hits than when they use pheromones.I have had several "day after" hits,which told me that I might have

been wearing too much to begin with.

Try using less and see what happens.Perhapse every other day or just use a

smaller ammounts and see what the results are.

luxveritas: Pheromones are the basis uppon which we decide the

phisical compatability of an individual as a mate.This is especialy true of women.The pheromone signature gives our

brains clues regarding the quality of the offspring that will be generated as a result of mating with a particular

individual.Once that level of attraction has been established,the rest is all about game.She may think your hot,but

that wont get her in the sack with you...but by the same token,it doesnt mean she doesnt want to.

luxveritas
01-20-2006, 10:49 AM
I guess in a way, I was just

playing devils advocate. Because this is a forum dedicated to pheromone use, I find that many posters ignore the

gestalt view of human interaction and motivations. We humans are tricky animals full of deceit and misdirection. It

may seem at times, easier to focus on an understandable and controllable variable such as pheromone use rather than

delve into the psychology of those we interact with.

When you interact with someone and receive negative

feedback perhaps it is the pheromones at work or perhaps that person just got off the phone with their nagging

mother. I prefer to view any results of pheromone use as a net positive or negative effect rather than on a case by

case basis. Then again I am still a noob and posses a hint of skepticism. Overall my interactions with people have

been more positive since I started using pheromones but I also have been working on other areas of myself such as

appearance, body language and demeanor.

There is the possibility that the manager you are interested in does

find you attractive but feels that any action on her part can only cause negative consequences.

Johnny Mnemonic
01-22-2006, 10:19 PM
People that

have known/were attracted to you before you started wearing mones are usually unresponsive to them, but from my

experience it seems that they do notice that something is different about you. At times it felt like it created a

sense of awkwardness, as if they "weren't used to it." Over time, however, they seemed to grow more accustomed to

the change, and their behavior around me changed in a more positive manner.

One reason she might appear to be

less attracted is that there is something that substancially different about you and she simply doesn't know how to

react to it. Another, she might have been digging you at your natural pheromone level, and you applying synthetic

mones might have put you in an OD range. Try toning down the NPA, Chikara, or eliminating one of them

altoghether.

I think this is what I'm going to have to do as I never use more than one full dab and a

half of NPA, and not even a full spray of Chikara.

I swear when I'm around her without the mones, she never

discusses her supposed boyfriend and even confides in me that she's sometimes alone on Friday nights despite having

friends. And I notice she wants to give me close hugs and more flirty without them

But when I do wear mones, she

makes it a point to bring up her supposed boyfriend every time we meet. With mones she sometimes tries to keep her

distance.

Strange how mones can affect the wearer and people around him/her

Johnny Mnemonic
01-22-2006, 10:23 PM
I would

recommend to rotate the usage of -mones when faced with known acquaintances.

I wore different products daily.

One colleague noted "Something is different about you today. Oh! I know, you just had a haircut, or maybe it's that

new shirt you're wearing!" I was wearing A314 + SoE/u.

They are trying to validate these new feelings with

something they had known in the past, about me, but they could never put a finger on what or how. But I don't need

them to validate the changes they observed. I want them to accept those new thoughts associated with me.

Rotating the products could make them give up the validation process. It keeps them guessing, and at some point,

they will give up & don't bother. This makes the assimilation easier, rather than forcing it & making a huge

statement which people who knows you well finds it hard to believe.

It's a different story with strangers

though.

I think you're right about this. But for now, maybe 2-3 weeks I will go without mones and see

what happens.

Johnny Mnemonic
01-22-2006, 10:27 PM
At the

time you said you were not wearing pheromones,how many days had you not been wearing them? There is a possibility

that what you were experiencing was a result of pheromone build up.Build up is one of the reasons that people will

take periodic breaks from using them,giving thier skin a chance to shed any built up mones so they can start again

with a clean slate.In this period of "down time" (usualy a day or two) many people report continuing to get hits and

sometimes getting even better hits than when they use pheromones.I have had several "day after" hits,which told me

that I might have been wearing too much to begin with.

Try using less and see what happens.Perhapse every other

day or just use a smaller ammounts and see what the results are.

luxveritas: Pheromones are the basis uppon

which we decide the phisical compatability of an individual as a mate.This is especialy true of women.The pheromone

signature gives our brains clues regarding the quality of the offspring that will be generated as a result of mating

with a particular individual.Once that level of attraction has been established,the rest is all about game.She may

think your hot,but that wont get her in the sack with you...but by the same token,it doesnt mean she doesnt want

to.

But here's the thing, for at least 3 months of visiting with her I was wearing no mones at all and

I noticed signs of flirting. And I notice that she squirms in her chair and crosses/uncrosses her legs frequently

then has to go to the rest room??? Any ideas what this is?

Well I think I'm already at the lowest possible dose

of the mix as I'm using no more than a dab and a half of NPA (full dab) and half a spray of chikara on my neck.

Maybe a semi dab of NPA and less than half a spray of Chikara is in order?

Johnny Mnemonic
01-22-2006, 10:30 PM
I

guess in a way, I was just playing devils advocate. Because this is a forum dedicated to pheromone use, I find that

many posters ignore the gestalt view of human interaction and motivations. We humans are tricky animals full of

deceit and misdirection. It may seem at times, easier to focus on an understandable and controllable variable such

as pheromone use rather than delve into the psychology of those we interact with.

When you interact with

someone and receive negative feedback perhaps it is the pheromones at work or perhaps that person just got off the

phone with their nagging mother. I prefer to view any results of pheromone use as a net positive or negative effect

rather than on a case by case basis. Then again I am still a noob and posses a hint of skepticism. Overall my

interactions with people have been more positive since I started using pheromones but I also have been working on

other areas of myself such as appearance, body language and demeanor.

There is the possibility that the manager

you are interested in does find you attractive but feels that any action on her part can only cause negative

consequences.

In regards to your last paragraph, I think this is probably the case unfortunately. But I

think in situations like this, sometimes feelings have to take over. If she'd make a move, I'd gladly get another

time management/organizational skill coach in order to be with her.

Rbt
01-27-2006, 09:24 PM
I'd cut back on the NPA. -none can

really screw things up. I've gotten a number of negative reactions even with only a drop of PI or NPA with some

women. This one you are dealing with may be "-none averse." I have a gf like that. Has just about literally curled

up in a defensive ball when I tested -none heavy products/mixes.