PDA

View Full Version : mixing of pheromone

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 09:25 AM
Just wanna know if it is possible to mix NEW pheromone additive with Pheromol Factor or NEW pheromone additive with The Edge.

If both are possible, which is better?

oscar
01-02-2002, 12:01 PM
procyon,

Welcome to the board!
The Edge is just an alcohol-heavy, sprayable version of NPA. They have the same pheros in the same ratios, so combining the two would be pointless. Besides the Edge has a heavy enough A-None scent already and NPA would only amplify it.

PF and NPA do mix nicely. I tried this a few nights ago. I put about 10 drops of PF in the palm of my hand, added 3 drops of NPA, swirled it up and rubbed it on neck and chest. Admittedly an OD quantity, (at least TRIPLE the recommended dose), but the results were interesting.

I believe that PF/NPA is one of the Jambat mixes, but at the prescribed 7 to 3 ratio PF\'s scent doesn\'t stand up to NPA\'s aroma long enough.
With a heavier PF content (10 to 3) the resulting mix not only smells better longer, but also gives you a bit more A-Nol, which can be beneficial.

I\'d recommend trying 3 or 4 drops of PF and just 1 drop of NPA if you don\'t want to OD.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-02-2002, 11:58 PM
HEy Pro Guy,

I would not recommend mixing TE and and NPA. They are both killer on their own. And bost really have the same phero profile. NPA is concentrated and TE is dilluted more so than NPA.

TCO