PDA

View Full Version : New product combos?

DrSmellThis
01-13-2006, 09:57 PM
So I took the

plunge and ordered Impi, which got me to wondering.

My question is, has anyone found good ways to use new

products like Impi, Chikara and a314 in combination?

For example, how are people using Chikara now? We haven't

heard about that one in a while, since the other new products were introduced. If people have quit using it, what

difference have you noticed?

I'm especially interested in combinations involving multiple new products, please.

For example, has anyone used all 3 new products at once? What did it do? How about Impi and a314?

Has anyone

stumbled on anything? Noticed anything?

Details, results, data, or stories would be of course most

helpful.

Thanks!

tounge
01-13-2006, 10:52 PM
A314 and The Edge combo has

breathed new life into my phero usage. This is by far the best combination I've ever used. And I've used pheromone

supplementation for years. I don't have time to post details, but the last two nights have been great with this

combo. (of course it is getting close to a full moon, and moon phases have an effect on people).

Never tried

Impi. And scented Chikara and Perception have not been of much service to me.

chicago
01-13-2006, 11:10 PM
i am still using a bottle of the

old batch of impi, mix with A1, and getting good

results.
________
Kawasaki Kz900B (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_KZ900B)

slick
01-14-2006, 05:09 AM
i used impi and a314 combo the

other day in work, i had suprisingly good results, lots of eye contact and flirting from girls from work, will be

testing more to see how i get on

one spray of impi to chest and a few drops of a314 to wrists i used.

belgareth
01-14-2006, 06:11 AM
A single spray of IMPI works

pretty well for me by itself but I don't like the scent so usually cover it with Aloeswood. It gets the same type

reactions I was getting with a couple sprays of Chikara and a light dusting of TE.

ohmmmm
01-14-2006, 07:57 AM
I also finally broke down and

ordered Impi on Friday. So, your comments everyone are very helpful. It should arrive sometime next week. After

some testing and probably the vacation, I'll have something to write. I'll probably test it as a stand alone and

also with either wagg, soe and/or A1, but haven't decided.

By the way, Love-Scent has the best customer

service of any company I've ever bought anything from. Tammy in customer service went beyond the call of duty and

with a great attitude.

Best wishes!

Icehawk
01-14-2006, 08:26 AM
Spray of the old Impi mixed with

2:1 with A1. Cover that with Chikara and put 1/2 -1 gel of perception. Great repeating results for me. Tinkered with

A314, but it gives me a 2 fatherly vibe, so I stuck to what I know. Probably works much better for the older crowd,

my guess...

bjf
01-14-2006, 09:41 AM
A314 and The Edge combo

has breathed new life into my phero usage. This is by far the best combination I've ever used. And I've used

pheromone supplementation for years. I don't have time to post details, but the last two nights have been great

with this combo. (of course it is getting close to a full moon, and moon phases have an effect on

people).

Never tried Impi. And scented Chikara and Perception have not been of much service to

me.

Hey tongue. How much of each do you use?

Ice Hawk: Sounds like a nice combo. How many

times have you used it and what were the intervals in time?

CptKipling
01-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Doc,

Try few drops of A314

and let it dry for 30 mins, then 3 dabs of IMPI (I sometimes find a bonus dab of TE useful here) and then 1 spray of

Chikara.

That is pretty intense, so I have used some SOE to round it off as well, but I dare say WAGG would do

the trick too.

Premizen
01-14-2006, 10:44 AM
Is it important to let the

AA314 dry for 30 minutes? I usually apply in the mornings, after shower and I definitely do not have time for

letting it dry.
What kind of hits do you get with that, though?

CptKipling
01-14-2006, 11:25 AM
I just decided that it feels

better.

I sometimes let it settle for a few hours.

Hits? I don't like putting words in peoples

mouths really, and reactions depend a lot on you anyway. Like I said though, it's pretty intense and can lead to

respect and tension/interest.

tounge
01-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Hey tongue. How much of

each do you use?

Ice Hawk: Sounds like a nice combo. How many times have you used it and what were the

intervals in time?

I use 3-4 drops of A314 and one full spray of Edge spray to the chest

(more to the left, over the heart) and 1/2 spray (not easy) on the back of the neck and head. Also cover with a

cologne and body lotion(in winter) I really don't get too particular with the dosages. However, I try to error on

the side of using less.

CptKipling
01-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Tounge, for a small spray you

could try spraying on your finger and wiping your finger where-ever.

Or just dab ;)

tounge
01-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Tounge, for a

small spray you could try spraying on your finger and wiping your finger where-ever.

Or just dab

;)

I have dabbed on occasion. But I'm usually on the fly and like the convience of the spray.

Also the mist gets spread out a bit more for what I think may be better dispersion. If I over spray the Edge, I just

add another drop of A314.

MOBLEYC57
01-14-2006, 04:39 PM
I use 3-4 drops of

A314 and one full spray of Edge spray to the chest (more to the left, over the heart) and 1/2 spray (not easy) on

the back of the neck and head. Also cover with a cologne and body lotion(in winter) I really don't get too

particular with the dosages. However, I try to error on the side of using less.

T, where do you apply

your drops of A314?:think:

Annnnd, is your cover scent applied over the applications ... if yes, which ...

A314, TE, or both?:think:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Holmes
01-14-2006, 05:17 PM
I'll do A314 alone, with TAA,

with NPA or all three together. There's something about the A314 that makes NPA way more effective and

user-friendly for me.

On New Year's Eve, I was very pleased with the combo of 2 drops A314, 2 drops AE, 1

tiny dab of NPA, covered with Timbuktu. I was getting far more attention than I had a right to.

tounge
01-14-2006, 06:26 PM
T, where do you

apply your drops of A314?:think:

Annnnd, is your cover scent applied over the applications ... if yes,

which ... A314, TE, or both?:think:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Generally, the neck area and

behind ears, throat and wrists etc. Also on the temples or top of the head. I just try different spots at different

times to see what works. No specific spot seems any more effective. And 90% of the time I spray my cover fragrance

on last, but on occasion change up.

Sigma
01-14-2006, 08:29 PM
SOE+NPA+A314 is great. SOE and

A314 really open women up to the effects of the none.

Icehawk
01-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey tongue. How much

of each do you use?

Ice Hawk: Sounds like a nice combo. How many times have you used it and what were the

intervals in time?

All the time and once a day.:thumbsup: A spray of Impi:A1 and a spray of C7, with

working the Perception gel into my facial hair. Makes me agressive, but also approchable and outgoing. Makes the

20-25 crowd act like a giggly 17-20yr old. Makes the 17-20yr olds act like horny 17-20 yr olds. And I do get looks

from the 30+ crowd, but thats not my field. The results are very steady. What more can I ask for?

TylerOC
01-14-2006, 10:44 PM
see now THAT sounds like the

combo i need to be using

MOBLEYC57
01-15-2006, 11:22 AM
I'll do A314

alone, with TAA, with NPA or all three together. There's something about the A314 that makes NPA way more effective

and user-friendly for me.

On New Year's Eve, I was very pleased with the combo of 2 drops A314, 2 drops AE, 1

tiny dab of NPA, covered with Timbuktu. I was getting far more attention than I had a right

to.

Signor Holmes, is that application of A314 and AE mixed?

Have you notice if A314

lessen the SEXUAL touch of NPA?

Attention is good!:cheers:

------------------------------------------
Signor Sigma, SOE+NPA+A314, mix?

Have you notice if A314 lessen the SEXUAL touch of NPA?

Thanks!:run:

Holmes
01-15-2006, 12:57 PM
Mobley,

It was 1 drop each

of AE and A314 on either side of the neck and 1 small dab of NPA front and center. Don't know what that combo would

do for anyone else, but it killed for me. Lots of attention that...I ultimately didn't do much with. :rofl:

It was completely unexpected and, honestly, I wasn't prepared to make the most of it. But it's nice to know it was

there.

The A314 seemed to take the "edge" (heh) off of NPA, but not so much as to change its essential still,

small voice (i.e. "help me hump you"). I certainly didn't notice any decrease in sexual hits.

NPA by itself had proven extremely unforgiving - consistent bad experiences and bad moods (both mine and

others') when wearing it solo. Not so with addition of the A314 and AE.

The other interesting thing is that

I think the A314 makes AE a lot more worthwhile for me. It's like the 314 helps the other guys announce

their chemical agendas more assertively (AE) or more palatably (NPA), as the case may be. It seems to be the "glue

of the crew." Have no idea why that is, but I like it.

bjf
01-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Holmes:

I believe A314 may do

that for me as well with AE. AE has always been a toughy for me to use.