PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Additive Bottle Question

greyguy
01-13-2006, 01:01 PM
First Bruce, I have ordered from you a number of times over the years. I'm not a big user, but I am a faithful

one. Your product and service have always been excellent. Thanks.

I recently tried buying something different,

the SuperCombo with Pheromone Additive and Chikara. I figured if the folks in the Forum loved it...who am I to

question their painstakingly researched opinions.

Now...I have a dumb question. When I take the large white cap

off the PA bottle, the opening is covered with a flat piece of plastic, hole in the middle, and an arrow pointing to

one side. I was able to get a little out the opening but is this the eyedropper mentioned? My hands are somewhat

arthritic so I didn't want to try digging into the plastic with a knife or anything...maybe messing it up...until I

knew for sure I was supposed to take it out.

Thanks.

Bruce
01-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi Guy,

That is designed to

be left in, and yes it is an eye dropper of sorts. I call them a "dropper top". Some folks do pry them out though,

and from what I hear, occassionally you *have to* get them out when they don't work too well. They always seem to

work for me though. I would try it that way first, but you can get them off with a butter knife pretty

easily.

B

greyguy
01-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Bruce,

Thanks. I really

have found this to be a great site and your operation to be a good dependable retailer, or maybe that should be

"e"-tailer.

My original question to the forum concerned recommendations for mid-lifers like myself and I got a

several good answers.

However, I suspect there may be an ever-increasing number of us age 50 plus'ers looking

at your site, so any time you see research or info that may be relevant to our particular situation, it would be

helpful to highlight it.

I think our needs may be somewhat different from a 20-something's running on still

high self-generated testosterone levels.

In any case...thanks again.

Bruce
01-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the compliments. I'm 55

myself. I've always figured that pheromones were kind of a boomer generation thing, but we have loads of young

customers too, so go figure.

Thanks again,
B