PDA

View Full Version : Deodorant designed to eliminate 'none

Gegogi
01-12-2006, 02:03 AM
"According to the research, androstenone...causes body odor and make others, women in particular, feel

uncomfortable." So they plan to market deodorant that can neutralize androstenone.

Cool.

http://www.japancorp.net/Article.Asp?Art_ID=8804

TylerOC
01-12-2006, 02:45 AM
do you think that this product

that they are trying to develop would only stop none production in the armpits, or would it lower your overall none

production?

Visionary7903
01-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Good find Gegogi !

Apparently it has already been on the market in Japan for almost a year:

http://www.lion.co.jp/en/press/html/2004_044.htm

I wonder how this would work with something like NPA/TE. Would it eliminate the stench? Would it neutralize the

-None to make it ineffective? Would it end up destroying all mones and not just -None?

Vis

ohmmmm
01-12-2006, 08:33 AM
I also wonder what off the shelf

soap or ? might work well to do this?

Also, as a compliment to this...we shouldn't forget all those studies

indicating a strong repulsion to bad breath and the importance of brushing teeth and probably mouth wash. I hate

listerien as a mouth wash, anyone have a brand they recommend? I found that minty Crest works well. And the old

Starbucks peppermint lozenges. Starbucks changed their peppermint breath mint, so I don't know if the new formula

works as well...seems to be more chemicals and less mint.

Sigma
01-12-2006, 10:13 AM
I also wonder what

off the shelf soap or ? might work well to do this?

Also, as a compliment to this...we shouldn't forget all

those studies indicating a strong repulsion to bad breath and the importance of brushing teeth and probably mouth

wash. I hate listerien as a mouth wash, anyone have a brand they recommend? I found that minty Crest works well. And

the old Starbucks peppermint lozenges. Starbucks changed their peppermint breath mint, so I don't know if the new

formula works as well...seems to be more chemicals and less mint.

Tongue scrapers work best at keeping

your breath from going stank. I use one with a moutwash. Im paranoid of having yuck-mouth.

There was a guy in

my class that had stank breath every morning....the kind that's so bad that I couldn't concentrate in class. I

got in the habit of brining those listerine breath strips every morning just so I could give him one. They got rid

of his stank, so those apparantly work well too.

Gegogi
01-12-2006, 11:58 AM
I got the impression the peach

pit extract in the deodorant is intented to both stop the effect of the pheromone--causing women to be

uncomfortable--and inhibit the stank.

Visionary7903
01-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Anyone in Japan willing to

try this Ban Zero deodorant by Lion. I mean use it with -None products such as NPA for a while and see what happens.

Will it cause the stench to go away and destroy all the mones or just the -None? Or will it simply cause your own

bacteria to neutralize your own -None? Could this be the pheromone eraser we have been looking for?

Visionary

Sigma
01-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Anyone in

Japan willing to try this Ban Zero deodorant by Lion. I mean use it with -None products such as NPA for a while and

see what happens. Will it cause the stench to go away and destroy all the mones or just the -None? Or will it simply

cause your own bacteria to neutralize your own -None? Could this be the pheromone eraser we have been looking for?

Visionary

My cousin's in japan right now. I could ask her to get me some.

Visionary7903
01-13-2006, 10:30 PM
My cousin's

in japan right now. I could ask her to get me some.

Sigma that would be great!:thumbsup:

This

deodorant could alter results completely or it could do nothing...

And as long as it's cheap you have got

nothing to lose right...

Visionary

Visionary7903
02-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Anybody tried Lion's Ban

Zero deodorant yet ?

hmmm I wonder what it would do when applied with NPA/m :lol:

Visionary

Jah9569
02-27-2006, 08:12 PM
Doesnt anti persperant already

do this? I just wear deoderant, thats why I dont wear anti persperant....I want the -none. I see this as a bad

thing...unless you produce too much of it.

DrSmellThis
02-28-2006, 02:53 AM
I wouldn't neutralize my

natural pheromones.

Gegogi
02-28-2006, 02:49 PM
I wouldn't either. As it is, I

require pheromone replacement therapy. But this sounds like a real Japanese thing. Ever use the Zoe (Japanese toilet

seat)? It has a little multi-noozle doodad that shoots yo' ass with water, soap and/or perfume (has user controls).

My Japanese GFs used to scrub my dick with a toothbrush. Being clean and odor free is a big deal in J-culture.

Jah9569
02-28-2006, 04:40 PM
My Japanese GFs

used to scrub my dick with a toothbrush.

That would hurt.:rofl:

DCW
02-28-2006, 04:44 PM
I got a question.
How often do u

shower, what kind of soaps do u use (if any).
And how often do you use deodorants and antiperspirants.

I shower

about twice a day, especially if I have a date or going out.
I don’t always use soap, if I use soap in the

morning I might do a quick rinse for the second shower.
I use antiperspirants about 2 times a week.

DCW