PDA

View Full Version : How to push back (repel) a man?

haszu
01-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Hello

ladies!

Lately I had some talk with my girlfriend and some other women. They know nothing about pheromones at

all. They have asked me a quesion if there is a product that could repel a man. A product that SHE could use to make

him less interested, discouraged to flirt or even talk.

I am sure most pretty girls have the problem of too

pushy guys. Have you tried pheromones to push them back?

Anyone could write something interesting in this topic?

I had not found anything in womens' forum for such approach to pheromones.

Love!
Arthur

catlord17
01-11-2006, 09:48 AM
There's at least one other

thread on this around here somewhere, and if I recall correctly, it quickly degenerated into psychoanalysis of

reasons she might say she wanted to repel men, and half joking suggestions that she severely overdose on this or

that pheromone. Let's see what is suggested this time. :-)

tim929
01-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Well...a product that many women

have used to repel me has been pepper spray.That stuff works like a charm.Another option is a 50,000 volt stun

gun.:run:

Heavy doses of NONE might do it but there are serious drawbacks to doing that.The best answer realy

is to establish personal boundaries and defend them with great zeal.If she isnt interested in him,she needs to work

on ways to get that point accross.Its a skill she will need again in the future,as she will probably find herself in

the presence of someone who has a tough time taking NO for an answer.

haszu
01-11-2006, 11:24 AM
What 'serious drawbacks' are you

talking about?

Can you please unfold the thread?

Gegogi
01-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Sheesh, just tell him to get

lost. I don't think a heavy dose of 'none will repel him. I wear lots of 'none and I haven't jumped out of my

skin yet.

Chemist
01-11-2006, 03:10 PM
How to Repel a man:

These

only work in the very beginning and only if the man is secure:

1) Ask him about marriage within 10 minutes of

meeting him
2) Call him every hour and ask him what he's up to
3) Sleep with him before you know him, then

tell him you are looking for an exclusive relationship
4) Tell him you can't live with out him
5) Get

insanely jealous at everything he does
6) Act like a judgemental ass
7) Tell him he's tiny

belgareth
01-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Gain 200 lbs and quit brushing

your teeth.

catlord17
01-11-2006, 03:38 PM
What 'serious

drawbacks' are you talking about?

Can you please unfold the thread?

Overdosing on androstenone

makes people very irritable, in my experience.

Watcher
01-11-2006, 04:27 PM
An anone overdose will send severe

aggressive vibes u may find yorueself in a lot of fights etc
Od of couplins will lead to similar issues with

other woemn plus the stink issue
ANOL on its own could help he will get very happy and talkative - u can then

brush him off
There is a flip side to trying to look overly attractive stupid guys always gravitate towards the

best looking female but the marriage and other post above is a good idea

Its a bit like me being a heavy gym

junkie - buffed long hair - same problem i have women all over me (well the gravritrate and bunch around the good

looking guy) mind u most 99% wont strike up conversations but just the general crowding of m personal space - the

ignoring their boyfriends and trying to get closer - basically the whole subconscious body language placement of

themselves and associated bf gravitration - sometimes u want some space.

Just human nature but there are many

counter tactics.

A favourite of mine is if they are being blatantly obvious and im not interested i just tell

em they look ugly get up and walk off. For me its easier to wear some couplins if i dont want to be bothered in a

slight OD - that seems to make woemn a bit confused and they give me space. But for a woman dunno apart from

gaining a bugger load of weight or dressing down (long skirts and ugly glasses could help) but the downside is more

ppl ignore u.

einstein
01-11-2006, 04:28 PM
I remember a thread with a guy

asking about pheromones to make his girlfriend less attractive to other men. I think he tried a few sprays of TE/m.

That one quickly turned into an ethical debate on whether its okay to put mones on people without thier

permission.

It was this thread right here. (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10218)

Watcher
01-11-2006, 04:33 PM
well haivng sex with a women puts

youre mones on here person anyway - but yes applying synthetic pheromones to a women no doubt would go noticed or

would have the opposite effect. Ive researched the old ethical debates u refer to wont go into it much more as it

is a bit of flamebait material. But in the real world there wouldnt be much stopping us from doing this but the

results could just as easily backfire - that guy no doubt what would happen if she went to someone else - how would

he cope - is he ok if that happens i mean plenty of other fish out there and if he is using pheromones successfully

there shouldnt be many issues to fishing someone else in

The mones imo are more for social success the sexual

element is just a added bonus

haszu
01-12-2006, 12:44 AM
I am wondering if a girl use male

pheromones, e.g. NONE, would it really make her less attractive for men OR - he would become not only more aggresive

and I am afraid maybe aroused even more talkative?

Maybe a girl could post something? I started this thread in

womens' forum, but it was moved here.

Gegogi
01-12-2006, 02:20 AM
I am wondering if a girl

use male pheromones, e.g. NONE, would it really make her less attractive for men OR - he would become not only more

aggresive and I am afraid maybe aroused even more talkative?
Sure. I believe androstenone is abundant in

male urine and armpit drippings. Collect about 10ml of male piss and pit scrapings, fill an atomizer and spray

generously on pulse points. I wouldn't touch her...

a.k.a.
01-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I have no idea if this would work

for a woman, but I’ve noticed that when I wear A314 people are respectful to an extreme.
If it did work for

women this would probably be a better idea than trying to be repulsive.

Gegogi
01-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Actually isn't androstenone

found in the sweat of both men and women? Men merely have more.

Rbt
01-15-2006, 03:23 PM
There's at least

one other thread on this around here somewhere, and if I recall correctly, it quickly degenerated into

psychoanalysis of reasons she might say she wanted to repel men, and half joking suggestions that she severely

overdose on this or that pheromone. Let's see what is suggested this time. :-)

That was my "girl wants

to repel all boarders" thread. And yes it degenerated. There were a few decent comments. Unfortunatley I haven't

heard from that particular girl in almost 6 months so I'm not sure what she tried, what she did, etc. Also curious

now to see what comes up this time.