PDA

View Full Version : You might want to skip this post.

oscar
12-31-2001, 03:48 PM
Yo!

As I have nothing to say about religion, masturbation, pre-marital sex, subliminal seduction, or the like, I feel I\'m posting in the wrong place. But here goes anyway.

I came up with a nice new blend of PHEROMONES to mix with cologne, and just thought I\'d share it. Inspired by the new Scent of Eros product, I decided to come up with an Androstenol-heavy additive mix with A-Rone. I couldn\'t bring myself to leave out the A-None completely, so what I did was-

Dug up a sample tube (1.5ml) of Dolce Gabbana. This quantity measured out at 70 drops from an eyedropper. Added 7 drops of chem-set A-Nol, and 1 drop of A-Rone. Wanting at least SOME A-None in the mix, I added 3 drops of NPA, (might as well go with the best, right?) for a total of 10 drops of pheros. Giving me a 7 to 1 ratio of cologne to pheros. Totally acceptable due to the strength of the kit components.

The end product, (while DG is not the best scent for me, in my opinion,) resulted in a MAJOR hit the first night that I tried it, and several lesser, but nonetheless noteworthy hits the following night.

I\'m anxious to try this (7L, 3NPA, 1R) mix with a cologne that suits MY tastes a bit more, but under the circumstances, I might just go out and buy some Dolce Gabbana, just because it worked so damned well!

Please pardon this pheromone related interruption. You may now resume your prior discussions! images/icons/crazy.gif

Happy New Year!
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2001, 04:18 PM
Wild,

You made me laugh bro! I don\'t know if u\'ve been reading my post about \"Help Me Ask Her Out\" and i\'m not a real happy person right now. ANd it doesn\'t concern pheros either but it seems to be a big discussion.

Now here you are trying to excuse yourself for posting a message about pheros, and that we can go back to our regular discussion now, dude you brought back the joy to me this New Year, Happy New Year Wild Oscar!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2001, 04:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wilde Oscar:
Yo!

As I have nothing to say about religion, masturbation, pre-marital sex, subliminal seduction, or the like, I feel I\'m posting in the wrong place. But here goes anyway.

I came up with a nice new blend of PHEROMONES to mix with cologne, and just thought I\'d share it. Inspired by the new Scent of Eros product, I decided to come up with an Androstenol-heavy additive mix with A-Rone. I couldn\'t bring myself to leave out the A-None completely, so what I did was-

Dug up a sample tube (1.5ml) of Dolce Gabbana. This quantity measured out at 70 drops from an eyedropper. Added 7 drops of chem-set A-Nol, and 1 drop of A-Rone. Wanting at least SOME A-None in the mix, I added 3 drops of NPA, (might as well go with the best, right?) for a total of 10 drops of pheros. Giving me a 7 to 1 ratio of cologne to pheros. Totally acceptable due to the strength of the kit components.

The end product, (while DG is not the best scent for me, in my opinion,) resulted in a MAJOR hit the first night that I tried it, and several lesser, but nonetheless noteworthy hits the following night.

I\'m anxious to try this (7L, 3NPA, 1R) mix with a cologne that suits MY tastes a bit more, but under the circumstances, I might just go out and buy some Dolce Gabbana, just because it worked so damned well!

Please pardon this pheromone related interruption. You may now resume your prior discussions! images/icons/crazy.gif

Happy New Year!
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy New Year to you too.

But could you be more specific on the \'Major Hit\'? In other words, could you supply us with a more detailed story?

Thanks.

Joe.

Bruce
01-01-2002, 01:11 AM
Hi Oscar,

Very nice post. I made a copy to my hard drive, mainly to save your formula. I hope others take good note of it. Maybe we should call it the Oscar Mix. By using NPA instead of straight NONE, I am quite sure you have done much to improve the mix.

RE the off topic posts: e-mail comments related to board policy are always welcome. I generally don\'t read those threads, but if they are sapping energy from folks who would otherwise be participating in pheromone discussion and/or disturbing others, maybe we should stop it. Anyone can drop me a line with their 2 cents on the subject.

Happy New Year,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2002, 05:44 AM
Bruce,

Why don\'t you create a \"general discussion\" forum for non-pheromone related talk. That way you keep the pheremone forums on topic but still provide a place for some other discussions.

travis
01-01-2002, 06:27 AM
Hey Oscar,

That was my combination this chistmass. We had a family gathering Dec.25 and all my nephew and nieces where at my Mom house. For some reason it has been my habit to wear pheromone in my everyday life and guess what, I was wearing Ducel Gabana with Ronol my nieces, my mother and sister in laws went to my table where I was eating and just talking to me and cracking up some jokes. I even asked them why their on my table when everybody was on the living room joking to each other. They just said \"oh, we just want to see you how you eat\". So conversation went on. My older brother was already calling everyone for the openning of gifts but no one was paying attention on him.

My other stupid brother was there in our table and for some may I OD myself with \"NOne\" starts picking on me wich we almost got into fight. All the women there was just piss at my brother including my Mom.

Anyway, Docel Gabana is a fruity scent which some women likes it another fruity and nice combination that I wear that women keeps on asking me and younger males is Erry Pelli and America, pretty good combination because its is not strong as the scent of Dolce Gabana. images/icons/wink.gif

travis

travis
01-01-2002, 06:47 AM
CORRECTIONS OSCAR IT IS NOT \"RONOL\" THAT I WAS WEARING TOGETHER WITH DOLCE GABANA IT IS \"RONONE\"
ANOTHER CORRECTION:
\"My other stupid brother was there in our table and for some may I OD myself with NOne.\"

My other stupid brother was there in our table and for some reason I may have OD myself with \"None\"

Excuse my \"ENGLISH\" guys this is my second language.

travis

a.k.a.
01-01-2002, 10:32 AM
Hah!

Thanks for keeping us on task, Wilde (and Happy New Year!).

I’ve tried sooooo many combos since I got my kit. I think I deserve the Mad Scientist of the Month award. I’ve been wearing pheros almost every day. But somehow I still haven’t tried any NPA combos (yet).

I’m convinced that everything works, in the right doses. But I’ve grown very partial to -NONE. I think pure -none is all I need for all my social and sexual needs. I’ve tried each phero on its own (diluted to 10% original strength). Pure -nol gives me positive reactions from strangers, but I don’t sense (speaking purely subjectively) any strong sexual attraction from females. Pure -rone gets me attention, and there seems to be a positive reaction (maybe a heightened respect?) from women I already know, but strangers seem a bit nervous talking to me. Pure -none gets me hits, and flirtatious smiles. (What else could a guy ask for?)

Naturally, I’m going to try Scent of Eros; but I’m also going to buy a bottle of -none.

My favorite formulas so far:

Super APC = 4 drops -none and 3 drops -nol added to 3ml APC.
Great for socializing. I wore it to a bar and got invited to a table. Got invited to two New Years parties by total strangers (one woman and one guy). Went home with a cute, busty girl 20 years younger than me; and she keeps calling me. (Sorry Jambat. It was the alcohol. Won’t happen again. My New Year’s resolution is a meaningful relationship with a woman my age.)

Chick Magnet = 10 -none : 2 -nol : 1 -rone, diluted to 10% with ethanol, water & Drakar.
Four dabs of this stuff and I get DIHL everywhere I go. Very intense. Girls seem a bit nervous at first. Wore it to a Xmas party and had several women following me around all night.

Mega Romance = 12 -none : 5 -nol : 2 - rone, diluted to 15% with pure jasmine, a cheap jasmine e-oil blend, and sweat almond oil.
Women just love me when I wear this stuff. Got introduced to a beautiful woman while wearing this and she seemed to melt. Took her out for New Years and she couldn’t get enough of the traditional Midnight Kiss. I’m pretty sure I could have taken her home; but I want to hear the longing in her voice when I call her on the phone.
(OK. Maybe my ego has been blown a bit out of proportion.)

Pheromones rule.
Hope everyone has a great New Year.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2002, 10:45 AM
Good post a.k.a.

Just wondering, why is it that MAJOR HITS seem to be more common with the chemistry sets than just using ordinary NPA or AE and other products? Now im tempted to purchase again but I already have almost all of the products but i really can\'t work them perfectly. Ocassional hits but not everyday.

oscar
01-01-2002, 11:16 PM
Happy New Year!

I LOVE the fact that you can post ANYTHING you want here on the forum. We in the U.S. have seen our freedoms of expression, religion, etc. so convoluted that one is now afraid to say, or write, or do anything for fear of being politically incorrect.

If Thomas Jefferson were alive today, he would applaud the freedom of expression that is permitted on this forum.
Please!... Don\'t change a thing!

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

a.k.a.
01-01-2002, 11:21 PM
Redcapp,
Actually I\'ve had great hits with NPA and my ex-girlfriend used to get very aroused with AE.

But I do seem to get more consistently great result with the chem kit than with previous combos. I think it\'s because I can be more precise with the mixing process.

Anyway. I had great successs with plain old APC, for two years, before all the great new products came out. I think that was valuable experience because I learned how to work with pheros.

One lesson, is that hits are just a small sign that the stuff is working. DIHL is no guarantee that a girl with go out with you and lack of visible hits is no proof that she won\'t.

Another lesson, is that you don\'t need a whole lot of pheros to be successful. Many of the new products make it easy to OD, and I imagine the kit pheromones can be very frustrationg if you haven\'t learned how to work with the other stuff.

So I\'d sum up by saying. If you\'re already having good luck with the single products (NPA or TE are the best, in my opinion), or Jambat #1, you might get even better results with the kit. If you\'re still having trouble with single products or simple combos, the kit could realy screw you up.

PS Another factor may be that I\'m older than most forum members and probably need more androstenone. A second may be that I use jasmine in many of my kit formulas. It\'s reputed to be an aphrodesiac in its own right. A third is probably that Stone Labs puts out very clean smelling pheromones. This has a positive effect on my own mood (I\'m sensitive to smells) and helps me feel more confident.

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]