PDA

View Full Version : PI vs. NPA

Macvictorocsf
01-07-2006, 10:32 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

bjf
01-08-2006, 06:20 AM
I don't like PI. The extra pheromone

in NPA makes none more useful for me. PI is too easy to OD on and doesn't include other pheromones to "help" none

be more effective.

catlord17
01-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Let me make sure I understand

this correctly. When you say it more than doubles, you're saying that the 0.48 mg/ml of stuff in NPA is only half

'none? I thought it was all 'none, with a little bit of secret ingredient. That 0.48 is half secret ingredient?

Wow, PI must pack one hell of a whallop!

Macvictorocsf
01-08-2006, 05:10 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

Kardz
01-08-2006, 06:09 PM
I would go with NPA. It's got

alot of versatility.

NPA and SoE should be the base of everyone's arsenal IMO. Followed by AA314 and A1.

But PI is pretty good I just haven't had good experiences with it without adding a variety of other things in as

well.

I remember a recent thread. Asking if you could only have 1 product, what it would be. The overwhelming

response was SoE followed by NPA and then I didn't see too much of anything else on a big scale.

Ryan

Sigma
01-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I've tried both, though I knew

little, if anything about mones while using PI, and don't have much experience mixing it. I eventually stumbled

into this forum when I was running low on PI (I started reading up on other products to stock up on) and picked up

the concept of mixing. I also got a better idea of what the application amounts should be, so I started to have

success with PI only towards the end of my experience with it.

Also, when I started seriously mixing, I whipped

out PI and tested it with Chikara, and SOE. What I can from the time I spent mixing is that PI has a far more

pronounced -none type reaction than NPA. Its a more aggressive feeling type of reaction, and I also noticed a

strong respect vibe that made people really submissive (much like A314). Although I can get away wearing quite a

bit of NPA, I saw OD reactions with PI on a number of occasions. Looking retrospectively at my experiences with PI

before I found this forum, I can point to certain occasions when I might have been OD'ing without realizing it. I

remember one day I was at an outdoor lounge with a group of guys, when the two of them started complaining of a foul

smell. One said it smelled like cologne gone bad, another said it smelled like nasty bug spray.

I too am

considering giving PI another whirl though. I feel a lot more comfortable with mones now than I did back then, and

I should have a better idea of how to control PI's reaction.

Macvictorocsf
01-08-2006, 08:19 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

Sigma
01-08-2006, 08:58 PM
I would go with NPA.

It's got alot of versatility.

NPA and SoE should be the base of everyone's arsenal IMO. Followed by AA314 and

A1.

But PI is pretty good I just haven't had good experiences with it without adding a variety of other things

in as well.

I remember a recent thread. Asking if you could only have 1 product, what it would be. The

overwhelming response was SoE followed by NPA and then I didn't see too much of anything else on a big scale.

Ryan

I think NPA is more popular largely because most people would OD too easiler on PI. For people

that normally wear a lot of NPA (and go through it pretty damn quickly) PI might present more of a value. Thats why

I'm starting to have more interest in it again at least.

chicago
01-09-2006, 01:16 AM
For Me, Pi Works Great With

African American Girls.
________
Depakote

lawyers (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/depakote/)

ant2000
01-09-2006, 03:56 PM
have you guys who have used both

noticed a big difference between npa and primal as far as effects on women. It seems to me from reading on the board

that primal's none is easier to od on, but more stable/less sexual than NPA and that primal seems to get more

respect from females. Does that about sum it up?

Kardz
01-09-2006, 05:41 PM
I think NPA is more

popular largely because most people would OD too easiler on PI. For people that normally wear a lot of NPA (and go

through it pretty damn quickly) PI might present more of a value. Thats why I'm starting to have more interest in

it again at least.

I'm guilty of it. But I think people just get the idea that 1 drop or less than a

drop can't possibly be enough. Thinking more in terms of volume and getting enough on in difference places, not

considering mone concentrations (like PI being over 100% stronger in none then NPA)

I think one of you mone

heavyweights needs to put an ebook together.

Something along the lines of detailed, practicle, real world

explanations on how to use mones, concentrations, tolerable levels, overcoming and identifying problems/OD's to

mixing and tweaking mixes, to discussing effects from mone to mone, recommended products for one effect to another,

tips, tricks, application points and other guidelines. Some of the science behind it would be cool too.

Basically everything your new and intermediate mone user could possibly need to know. A complete guide or as

complete as possible.

Mones are becoming more and more complex and there are more and more products coming out.

Between this site, and another like it, I know of a dozen different mones all with different effects. And i'm not

even speaking of products that have blends or mixtures of various mones in them like AE or Chikara and so on.

I

think it's about time we should have something more detailed and indepth then what i've seen around. Whats around

is good, but not as good as it could be. It's very general and is very raw and unspecific information that leaves

alot of room for error in grasping mones and experimentation.

Good thing theres a message board, coz if your

determined you can sift through threads and find some good information. But it takes time. An ebook or some new

revised sticky thread could alleviate that alot if it was written well enough.

Sigma
01-12-2006, 04:39 PM
I just ordered a bottle of PI

today, so I should be able to shed more light on the subject over the next couple of weeks. PI and APC TGIF 24 hour

super combo on love-scent.com right now....Nows a good a time as ever to retry the stuff.

catlord17
01-12-2006, 05:11 PM
For Me, Pi

Works Great With African American Girls.

I find that I consistently get a lot more attention from negroid

women than from caucasoids, mongoloids, or any othr type. It's like they're doubly as sensitive to none and rone

as any other race.

Kardz
01-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Haha careful, one of the mods

might be alittle more politically correct.

Yea, i've read here and there about that.

In retrospect it

makes sense now when some little irritating 19yr old (half black by the way) would not leave me alone once she got

my cell.

Ryan

Macvictorocsf
01-13-2006, 05:55 AM
iiiiiiiiiii

DCW
01-13-2006, 06:23 AM
I find that I

consistently get a lot more attention from negroid women than from caucasoids, mongoloids, or any othr type. It's

like they're doubly as sensitive to none and rone as any other race.

WTF!! Ok professor, well

being a "negroid" myself I generally don't need any mones to attract attention from fellow negresses.
If I'm

not mistaken I believe Mr. Chicago is a negroid also.

DCW

TylerOC
01-13-2006, 10:58 AM
lol come on guys, im not getting

offended at being called a caucasoid

Holmes
01-13-2006, 11:17 AM
being a "negroid"

myself I generally don't need any mones to attract attention from fellow negresses.
If I'm not mistaken I

believe Mr. Chicago is a negroid also.

You guys must be from the future. The Negroids and Caucasoids

don't start springing up until after the rise of the Titanium Sugarplum Fairies.

DCW
01-13-2006, 11:25 AM
lol come on guys, im

not getting offended at being called a caucasoid

No offence taken, it just sounded a little too text

book to me.

DCW

gaf
01-14-2006, 03:51 AM
I don't know about the npa, but

I've started using the PI that i brought a while ago and got bad reactions from. Well, the fault was all mine! I

didn't read the forum much then and was a bit new to all this and managed to OD big time. I'm one of those dudes

that can't use a drop , I have to dab it on lightly. I've been keeping a diary of my applications over the last

week or so, something I should have done a long time ago with my memory! Anyway, I find 3 light dabs of PI seems to

go well for me. With 1 drop people get aggresive and it's the best "hottie" repellant known to man.
The best

advice I can give is to start off slow and keep a diary of your mix or straight mones , you'll soon find your

optimum dose. (remember everyone is different)
fyi: I'm a wagg-n man , 3-4 drops and i'm a caucasoid

studmuffin!
All spelling mistakes are intentional.

Pongo
01-14-2006, 05:41 AM
Calm down you humanoids, un-clench

or yer gunna get hammeroids :)

That PI-APC deal is killer - I didnt leave for work early enough to deposit

my check or Id be all up on it (not sure how much I have in the bank right now).

luxveritas
01-14-2006, 07:14 PM
What the heck is a dab of

npa. I place the bottle flat against my neck give it a quick tip and it seems as if multiple drops come out. Is this

a dab, if so I am shocked that some of you guys can get away with a few doses. After hitting myself like that the

only people that look at me are 40 year old women.

Macvictorocsf
01-14-2006, 07:29 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

ant2000
01-15-2006, 10:25 AM
Is NPA more sexual than PI?

gamecity
01-15-2006, 04:08 PM
I have both. I recommend NPA.

gaf
01-15-2006, 04:57 PM
I have both. I

recommend NPA.

why?
what difference do you note?

just curious..
:cheers:

Pongo
01-15-2006, 05:17 PM
My black friends refer to each

other as black so thats how I refer to them. We talked about it at work for a while and anything respectful is

fine.

ant2000
01-15-2006, 06:32 PM
I have both. I

recommend NPA.

I was just curious because i was going to make another purchase and i was stuck

between NPA and PI (right now PI is on sale and is available in the combo pack) I'm not sure what to buy. I have TE

and AE both and TE definately works. I was thinking about moving up to NPA for stronger hits but the PI is on sale

so it makes for a tough decision since i already have TE (and everyone says it's diluted NPA). I was curious about

PI.

catlord17
01-15-2006, 06:41 PM
My black friends

refer to each other as black so thats how I refer to them. We talked about it at work for a while and anything

respectful is fine.

I feel like it's impossible to mention without getting someone upset.

Pongo
01-15-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm a mix of all kinds of stuff

:) I know it can be touch-n-go sometimes, alot of times it's HOW something is said ~ a cop pulls you over, calls

you "Sir" but says it in such a way that Sir = "piece of crap" It boils down to respect. My sister gets bent out of

shape about redman chew ~ we have some american Indian in us (not much) - she just gets bent out of shape to draw

attention to that fact I think.

It would be nice to be able to talk about race and pheromones and maybe learn

who would benifit from what so maybe the thread will turn back in that direction.

Pongo out

belgareth
01-15-2006, 07:47 PM
My ex wife is half Hatian

making my kids 1/4. I'm a mongrel mix myself so don't care much about racial identity. Her family's answer is

that they are humans first and Americans second. "What the hell is all this stuff about skin color? How does it

matter? What are all these labels?"

My older sister's husband, my neice and nephew and their kids are Japanese

and my daughter married an hispanic. All things considered, other than being lucky enough to have more melanin than

me, there isn't much difference.

Macvictorocsf
01-16-2006, 03:53 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

Sigma
01-16-2006, 07:12 PM
seems as if

most people who's got NPA has somehow tried PI before as well. or the other way around, same thing. people swear by

PI while others, NPA. i have read that the secret ingredient has a big part to do with the affect of NPA. since it

has more than double the amount of -none, a highly sexual 'mone, i think PI should be more sexual. then again, i

dont own PI- so dont quote me on it. just highly interested.

My PI should be here in a couple days

(hopefully tomorrow). I'm very much interested in how well this stuff will work my second time around.

Sigma
01-19-2006, 09:18 PM
My first day of testing with PI

has been mostly positive. I usually wear SOE+A314+NPA on a typical day, so today I decided to start my long day at

school off by applying 12 inches of SOE + 2 drops A314 + 1 drop PI in the parking garage before heading onto

campus.

I've found that a good method of testing if a pheromone mix is working well or not is to do a 'gaze

test'. I simply walk around, and gaze at women that I'm at least partially attracted to. Usually if a mix is

working well, women will notice, and hold their gaze. If the mix isn't working, women either don't notice, or

look away immediately. Of course it isn't as cut and dry as it sounds, but its been a pretty reliable method for

up until now.

Anyway asI made my way around campus to my destination, I went about randomly doing my gaze test

and was able to get a couple out of women to return their gazes (DIHL if you will). It wasn't anything too far out

of the ordinary, but at least I caught their attention, and they weren't repulsed or intimidated enough to look

away.

I attended a seminar for student organizations about 20 minutes or so after applying, found a girl (asian)

I had met through one of the other organizations and caught a seat next to her. There was a bit of playful flirting

going on between the two of us, throughout (it was dull and hard to pay attention to) and by the end of the it she

had her head on my shoulder. After the seminar, I locked myself away in an isolated corner of the student lounge

for three hours to prepare materials for a meeting with my officers, so I didn't get much test time other than

that.

Overall I can at least say that I can go about a regular day with a drop of PI on without noticing any

negative effects - in fact I'd say that the effects I did see were largely positive. It's hard for me to say at

this point whether I prefer PI or NPA, but if I can consistently see a similar trend with a single drop of PI, then

I might be buying PI more regularly. Keep in mind that I regularly wear 2-3 drops of NPA and see no negative

effects.

Macvictorocsf
01-19-2006, 09:39 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

Sigma
01-19-2006, 09:46 PM
how are you

getting drops with NPA? you take the dropper top out , flip it, and hold it against the opening and

invert?

Tilt it slightly until a good size drop forms at the arrow. I usually touch the drop to my arm

instead of letting it fall, since the bottle likes to drop 2-3 drops at a time sometimes.

catlord17
01-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Now sigma... how are you going

to know what PI does if you don't test it all by itself?

Sigma
01-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Now sigma... how

are you going to know what PI does if you don't test it all by itself?

I'm pretty familiar at how NPA

works in various mixes, especially with A314 and SOE, and the time spent working with NPA as a standalone was more a

matter of seeing how much it took to OD.

Based on that, the best way for me to understand the difference between

NPA and PI, is to note how the various mixes I wore on a regular basis change once I replace the NPA with PI.

I

used PI awhile back as a standalone - it was my second phero product. It didn't work quite as well as I was hoping

it would, until I started mixing it with other products after finding this forum.

MOBLEYC57
01-20-2006, 08:53 AM
I'm pretty familiar at how NPA works in various mixes, especially

with A314 and SOE, and the time spent working with NPA as a standalone was more a matter

of seeing how much it took to OD.

Sig, when you get a moment and you're in

the mood ... do tell. :sick:

Thankya! :wave:

Sigma
01-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Sig, when you get

a moment and you're in the mood ... do tell. :sick:

Thankya! :wave:

When I first got NPA I tested

it quite a bit to find what my ideal range was. I started with a drop until I hit around 4 drops, at which I

started to see OD effects. I didn't see any devastating OD effects, but people started to seem avoidant, and I

myself didn't feel like socializing much. From there I've established that 3 drops of NPA is my absolute max,

though there have been rare instances when I felt slight OD effects with 3 drops. On a typical day I'll wear two

drops, if I'm out at a club or just feel like being risky I'll wear three, if I'm in any kind of professional

setting I'll wear one.

Neither NPA or PI worked real well as a standalone though, I've always needed other

mones to open up people to the effects of the none. A314 and SOE seem to work best at getting people to open up in

everyday casual situations, so I wear the those two with NPA most frequently. I like A314 with none quite a lot -

it creates real sophisticated type of vibe, while SOE gives a nice social buzz.

Depending on the settings I

expect to be into I'll adjust my mixes to suit different situations. In professional settings I'll lower the NPA

levels and increase the SOE and A314 levels. If I'm out at a club I'll typically increase the amounts of all 3.

I also wear SOE+NPA+A1 frequently at clubs. For dates or any days when I expect to have some one on one time with a

lady I'll swap out SOE for WAGG, or swap A314 for A1.

Sigma
02-05-2006, 12:13 AM
For anyone still following the NPA

versus PI debate, I've been testing around with the PI for a while and am starting to appreciate the secret

ingredients in NPA all the more. PI yields some positive results and gives a very good respectful, sometimes

intimidating vibe, but NPA seems like a spicier product. Its hard to explain, but I definately see spicier type

hits when I wear NPA than when I wear PI.

I wore an old batch of A314+SOE+NPA one day last week, and a girl from

school who had not shown any affect to my PI mixes, responded much more postively on that particular day. I don't

mean to attribute too much the mones, and there are a number of other variables that could have come into play, but

it was an observation that stuck clearly in my mind.

I ordered a 10mg bottle of NPA tonight, and will do more

comparitive testing between the two once I get some time to break away from the books. I'm not gonna lie, I missed

NPA lol, but I still see potential with PI...I think its a matter of dosing. Until NPA arrives, I think I'm going

to be a bit more daring with the stuff to see how it happens. I've been kinda iffy about applying a second drop of

PI...we'll see how it works this week.

I'm reading the product table to compare the mone content of PI and NPA

(10mg), and I'm not too clear on it. Secret ingredient included, NPA contains only 2% less mones than PI right?

Any idea of what the ratio of none:secret ingredient in NPA is?

Gegogi
02-05-2006, 12:36 AM
[sorry, I just found this thread

and enjoyed the Negroids-Caucasoids-mongoloids section] If you called an Eurasian a cauca-mongoloid they'd probably

hit you! Plus, it sounds kinda nasty, like a private part, poop or something.

Although I'm Korean, my family

has been busy mixing it up with Negroids and Caucasoids (that's often how they get in from the "old" country). We

have both White and Black hydrids running around. And, ya know, the mixed look is often more attractive than pure

blood. International is in. I've known a few half Asian and Black women and they sent me into orbit. I nearly wet

myself. But they're really rare birds. White and Asian is pretty common in Hawaii.

But yeah, someday I'll

have to give PI a try. I'll wait until it goes on special. It's just that both TE and NPA work so well I hate to

fix something that ain't broke. But who knows PI may be the cat's meow of sexual attractants.

MOBLEYC57
02-05-2006, 07:30 AM
For anyone still

following the NPA versus PI debate, I've been testing around with the PI for a while and am starting to appreciate

the secret ingredients in NPA all the more. PI yields some positive results and gives a very good respectful,

sometimes intimidating vibe, but NPA seems like a spicier product. Its hard to explain, but I definately see spicier

type hits when I wear NPA than when I wear PI.

I wore an old batch of A314+SOE+NPA one day last week, and a girl

from school who had not shown any affect to my PI mixes, responded much more postively on that particular day. I

don't mean to attribute too much the mones, and there are a number of other variables that could have come into

play, but it was an observation that stuck clearly in my mind.

I ordered a 10mg bottle of NPA tonight, and will

do more comparitive testing between the two once I get some time to break away from the books. I'm not gonna lie, I

missed NPA lol, but I still see potential with PI...I think its a matter of dosing. Until NPA arrives, I think I'm

going to be a bit more daring with the stuff to see how it happens. I've been kinda iffy about applying a second

drop of PI...we'll see how it works this week.

I'm reading the product table to compare the mone content of PI

and NPA (10mg), and I'm not too clear on it. Secret ingredient included, NPA contains only 2% less mones than PI

right? Any idea of what the ratio of none:secret ingredient in NPA is?

:type: NOTES/THOUGHTS OF A

CRACKHEAD MONE USER: STOP comparing NPA to PI! It's sooooooo unfair. Me THINKS they're two very different animals.

Embrace them both into your mixes and see what happens. I've use both a lot at times with the famous 6 dabs of NPA

covered by SOE gel with 2 drops of PI to the neck's pulse points covered by two dabs each side of NPA (PI serves as

a none base and it also serves as a layer to let NPA last longer "I THINK"); a dab of NPA to the top of both hands;

all covered by SOE gel + my cover scent. :rasp:

Sig, you said old batch, so I'm assuming you had it mixed,

yes? If so, next time put whatever PI you normally wear on your neck's pulse points and apply your mix over it and

see what it does.

THE END:run:

MOBLEYC57
02-05-2006, 07:32 AM
For anyone still

following the NPA versus PI debate, I've been testing around with the PI for a while and am starting to appreciate

the secret ingredients in NPA all the more. PI yields some positive results and gives a very good respectful,

sometimes intimidating vibe, but NPA seems like a spicier product. Its hard to explain, but I definately see spicier

type hits when I wear NPA than when I wear PI.

I wore an old batch of A314+SOE+NPA one day last week, and a girl

from school who had not shown any affect to my PI mixes, responded much more postively on that particular day. I

don't mean to attribute too much the mones, and there are a number of other variables that could have come into

play, but it was an observation that stuck clearly in my mind.

I ordered a 10mg bottle of NPA tonight, and will

do more comparitive testing between the two once I get some time to break away from the books. I'm not gonna lie, I

missed NPA lol, but I still see potential with PI...I think its a matter of dosing. Until NPA arrives, I think I'm

going to be a bit more daring with the stuff to see how it happens. I've been kinda iffy about applying a second

drop of PI...we'll see how it works this week.

I'm reading the product table to compare the mone content of PI

and NPA (10mg), and I'm not too clear on it. Secret ingredient included, NPA contains only 2% less mones than PI

right? Any idea of what the ratio of none:secret ingredient in NPA is?

:type: NOTES/THOUGHTS OF A

CRACKHEAD MONE USER: STOP comparing NPA to PI! :trout: It's sooooooo unfair. :twisted: Me THINKS

they're two very different animals. Embrace them both into your mixes and see what happens. I've use both a lot at

times with the famous 6 dabs of NPA covered by SOE gel with 2 drops of PI to the neck's pulse points covered by two

dabs each side of NPA (PI serves as a none base and it also serves as a layer to let NPA last longer "I

THINK"); a dab of NPA to the top of both hands; all covered by SOE gel + my cover scent. :rasp:

Sig,

you said old batch, so I'm assuming you had it mixed, yes? If so, next time put whatever PI you normally wear on

your neck's pulse points and apply your mix over it and see what it does. Tis all about experimenting, thoughts,

and ideas, yes? :POKE:

Sigma
02-05-2006, 12:20 PM
next time put

whatever PI you normally wear on your neck's pulse points and apply your mix over it and see what it does. Tis all

about experimenting, thoughts, and ideas, yes? :POKE:

I've been doing

that for the past three weeks, and haven't had as good of results as I have with NPA. Noting how a mix changes

when I swap out NPA for PI gives me a better idea of how the two differ, and hopefully brings me closer to finding

the optimal dosages to apply.

Thats why I'm trying to find a better understanding of the differences between the

contents of NPA and PI. If I can account for the differences between the two, then using my experience with NPA, I

can better use PI.

I like PI. It was the first none product I ever used, and I while I was clueless to mones at

the time and wasn't applying properly, I can note several instances when this stuff worked wonders. I'm just

trying to find where that PI sweet spot is, but its proving more difficult than I initially thought it would.

MOBLEYC57
02-05-2006, 12:46 PM
I've been doing

that for the past three weeks, and haven't had as good of results as I have with NPA. Noting how a mix

changes when I swap out NPA for PI gives me a better idea of how the two differ, and hopefully brings me

closer to finding the optimal dosages to apply.

Thats why I'm trying to find a better understanding of the

differences between the contents of NPA and PI. If I can account for the differences between the two, then using my

experience with NPA, I can better use PI.

I like PI. It was the first none product I ever used, and I while I

was clueless to mones at the time and wasn't applying properly, I can note several instances when this stuff worked

wonders. I'm just trying to find where that PI sweet spot is, but its proving more difficult than I initially

thought it would.

If I understand you correctly ... don't swap'em out, use them together.

:trout: You said you had a mix with NPA in it (A314+SOE+NPA)... I was saying apply PI to your necks pulse points and

cover the application with your mix that has NPA in it. OR, cover the PI spots with NPA, and then cover it with SOE

+ cover scent. :wave:

Sigma
02-05-2006, 01:56 PM
If I understand

you correctly ... don't swap'em out, use them together. :trout: You said you had a mix with NPA in it ...

I was saying apply PI to your necks pulse points and cover the application with your mix that has NPA in

it.

I'll be sure to try that out. Admittedly, although I can wear quite a bit of none, the fear of

OD'ing on PI kind of inhibited my experimentation...which is why I never thought of applying PI with that premixed

batch. I am going to turn it up a notch to see what happens though, and when NPA arrives, I'll be sure to try out

PI+NPA combos as well.

thanks for the heads up

Macvictorocsf
02-05-2006, 02:58 PM
iiiiiiiiiii

gfunk
02-05-2006, 05:54 PM
I've been testing

around with the PI for a while and am starting to appreciate the secret ingredients in NPA all the more. PI yields

some positive results and gives a very good respectful, sometimes intimidating vibe, but NPA seems like a spicier

product.

I would like to add that my own experiences and conclusions with these two products is

exactly the same, word by word!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers:

london-boy
02-11-2007, 11:02 PM
I would have thought wearing

both NPA+PI would be like OD'ing on -none itself, seeing as they both are pretty packed with Androstenone. I am a

half English Half Nigerian guy, and after reading a fair bit about these mones, i have kind of come to the

conclusion Afro-Carribean guys have a higher natural -none amount in them like Asian tend to have a much lower

amount, Asians claim they don't smell where as i noticed Black people tend to give off a strong scent, specially

when its warm.
Thats why io think alot of Black women, seemed turned on by products packed with a generous amont

of -none. I reckon i'm gonna order the SOE+NPA combo which is currently going in the shop. I reckon, PI would be a

little strong for me, cos i have recently turned 19 so it might give off a negative effect.

Marlboro_man
02-16-2007, 05:31 PM
sigma,

thanks for the update. i look forward to your future reports. almost finished with my NPA, and now seriously

thinking of getting the PI.

as for your question about the ratios and such:

PI does have 2% more than NPA -

NPA at .48 and PI at .50

on that note, PI is all -none, while NPA has a ratio of 1:1

none:secret-ingredient.
Assuming this is correct, wouldn't that mean the Ideal dose of PI would be equal

to about half the does of NPA as far as none is concerned?

To take that one stop further if you wanted to use

both together and normally use 4 dabs of NPA then you would use 2 dabs NPA and 1 dab PI? Does that make sense to

anyone?

visual999
03-31-2007, 09:46 AM
Hey Sigma, it's an old

thread, but did you get around to testing the NPA+PI mix and which are you using now, PI or NPA? Thanks