PDA

View Full Version : Paging DrSmellThis! Paging DrSmellThis!

catlord17
01-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Just wondering what your latest and greatest multipheromone mix is... I've been reading about your

work in older threads and it has me fascinated. I really wish I could buy the raw stuffand build someof that liquid

sex you were cooking up for the partially blind woman...

Anyway, what's your current favorite/best mix?

Inquiring minds want to know. :cheers:

DrSmellThis
01-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Given that I just had a

relationship fall apart, I'm not feeling like the guy to ask at the moment.

But in general, I've been leaning

toward a "little bit of everything" approach. So a little Edge, a little alpha -nol and dab of beta -nol (more of

the alpha, say a half drop or something), a drop of aa314 for my -rone, a large dab of A1, a dab or two of TAA (the

stuff in the vial, which I really like), and a light spray of Chikara.

That will likely change as I experiment

with the new LaCroy product (Impi).

Most recently I've been out of Chikara, and so have bumped up the Edge to

compensate. That has been kind of fun -- a bit clearer. There is something I haven't quite figured out about

Chikara and am not likely to soon, given the absolute secrecy about the ingredients.

I haven't used WAGG in

quite a while, but don't feel the absolute need as long as I'm not getting OD reactions from anything.

I've

learned you can never stop experimenting and learning new wrinkles. Plus, It's good to change applications with the

situation, your moods; etc.

Generally I layer my synthetic mones over the top of my analog mones (EO's, natural

musks, Pheros-type mixes that I make.). I also pay attention to where I apply each -mone. -None goes more to

my chest than opther places, but I will still spread it around some. Most of my -nol goes to wrists and other

hairless areas. SAA can go anywhere, since it doesn't break down too easily, but I prefer it where I can breathe

it as well, since I really enjoy the euphoric effect on myself.

My general effect these days is sort of just a

balanced positive reaction with a slight sexual edge. I don't have the trust issues I used to have when OD'ing.

Premizen
01-09-2006, 06:10 AM
Interesting. DrSmellThis, can

you explain why are you applying certain types of pheromones to certain areas? I mean, for example, why do you think

it is good to apply -none to your chest rather than for example neck?

bjf
01-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Hey Doc, sorry to hear about that.

Just know that if that relationship didn't fall apart, you never would have been able to fall into the even better

one you'll soon enjoy.

catlord17
01-09-2006, 07:36 AM
I am sorry to hear you had a

relationship fall apart as well, I know how difficult that is. Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon. I

appreciate your info and answering my question.

Can you share with me what the best formula you've come up with

so far for "the smell of sex" is?

surfs_up
01-09-2006, 12:28 PM
aaaargh, if it

were only so simple... there have been fragrances that are universally admired and have been since the days of

pyramid building... you have to wonder, why have humans sought these odorants and paid exorbitant sums for them ?

One clue is that many are what chemists call *sesquiterpenes*, some smell nicer than others, some are *indoles*,

some, like saffron, are retinoids... there is no doubt in my mind that erotic perception involves the interplay of

true pheromones AND fragrant oils. The more complex and organic the better... you don't have to come on strong and

gas out the room a la synthetic aldehyde colognes, sometimes a little on the soft and coy side is more effective...

being in good shape mentally and physically will be a huge advantage, if you are a bummish doughy mess pheromones

may make others pity you instead of lusting after you....

DrSmellThis
01-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Interesting.

DrSmellThis, can you explain why are you applying certain types of pheromones to certain areas? I mean, for example,

why do you think it is good to apply -none to your chest rather than for example neck?-None boosts

confidence, and is good for the wearer to breathe -- hence the chest. Neck is fine too, but chest is a classic

perfume application point. I also like -none "below the waist", assuming that if it is transformed, or breaks down,

it 'll be into "something sexual".

-Nol breaks down easily into other stuff, and has a longer life on hairless

areas that have less bacteria, though a tiny bit elsewhere seems OK too.

TAA is an end of chain pheromone, so you

don't have to worry as much about breakdown (in fact it might be more natural on hairy areas for that reason),

but has nice psychological effects for the wearer. So I favor chest, neck and face for it; but also spread it out

elsewhere.

DrSmellThis
01-09-2006, 01:33 PM
I am sorry to

hear you had a relationship fall apart as well, I know how difficult that is. Hopefully you'll be back to normal

soon. I appreciate your info and answering my question.

Can you share with me what the best formula you've come

up with so far for "the smell of sex" is?A simple smell of sex formula is -none, -nol, -rone, and A1,

respectively; in a fibonacci ratio (do a search for more details). This could be applied over a bit of Pheros

for the animal musks, or even a bit of sandalwood. One could try swapping the order of ingredients in the fibonacci

progression as well.

DrSmellThis
01-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Hey Doc, sorry to

hear about that. Just know that if that relationship didn't fall apart, you never would have been able to fall into

the even better one you'll soon enjoy.Thanks, catlord and bjf! I thought she might be the one, but was

wrong. Almost doesn't count. You have to fight thoughts that you won't ever get an opportunity as good, and

stubbornly insist to yourself that the next one will be "better."

MOBLEYC57
01-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks,

catlord and bjf! I thought she might be the one, but was wrong. Almost doesn't count. You have to fight thoughts

that you won't ever get an opportunity as good, and stubbornly insist to yourself that the next one will be

"better."

Confirming what you already know, Doc. YOU are responsible for YOUR happiness. Putting your

heart in someone else's hand is almost always guaranteed disappointment since we're all human. MOST will fall if

they end up in the wrong situation. I think the trick that many fail to understand is to not allow oneself to end up

in the wrong situation. Men/women hanging around an ex don't mix; women and alcohol don't mix; unhappy women and

alcohol don't mix; bored women and alcohol don't mix; and still ... it's not personal, so don't beat yourself up

thinking that. Heal and live, as I'm sure you will.

Sorry you're going through one of life's ugliest process,

Doc. Hope she comes back if that's what YOU want. Hang in there.

DrSmellThis
01-10-2006, 04:01 AM
I don't think I'm the

godfather of anything.

I made Pheros to compensate for the lack of analog -mone products, though I could

have gone a number of other ways with it too. I hope to someday make more such products. Amouage contains

analog mones. Sandalwood contains analog mones, if you want the simplest approach to it.

I also have tentative

plans to someday release isolated analog mones. I haven't really ironed out the supply issues. I know one guy who

sells them on a limited basis, but wouldn't advocate for him on Bruce's site, due to a possible perception of

competition. There is also very little research on them outside the secretive perfuming industry, so you wouldn't

be able to be sure in a scientific sense about their effects. On the other hand, only -nol has a strong scientific

basis behind it currently (to a lesser extent, A1 and -rone), and we use other stuff anyway.

Good deer musk is

not, reliably, commercially available. It's random that some will pop up to sample. There are legal restrictions on

import/export in many places. Hopefully, someday, some company will start breeding himalayan deer and "harvesting"

it humanely. It is possible, but expensive, to do it right, from what I read. The musk comes from a musk pouch.

bjf
01-10-2006, 06:02 AM
What's the biological puropose of

the musk? Or is it a resultant product?

Holmes
01-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Given that I

just had a relationship fall apart, I'm not feeling like the guy to ask at the moment.

Jesus, Doc.

Really sorry to hear that. Seemed like it was going great.

You're right on the money about "stubborn

insistence." Sometimes that's what it takes, even if the mindset sells ya short (forcing yourself into the role of

Dogged Optimist shouldn't be necessary when there are undoubtly wonderful things that await you, but I know the

feeling - it's whatever gets you through).

Something'd be tragically amuck in the universe if a feller

like yourself didn't find someone as special - or even more specialer - before you know it.

The next one

will be as good or "better."

DrSmellThis
01-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Jesus, Doc.

Really sorry to hear that. Seemed like it was going great.

You're right on the money about "stubborn

insistence." Sometimes that's what it takes, even if the mindset sells ya short (forcing yourself into the role of

Dogged Optimist shouldn't be necessary when there are undoubtly wonderful things that await you, but I know the

feeling - it's whatever gets you through).

Something'd be tragically amuck in the universe if a feller like

yourself didn't find someone as special - or even more specialer - before you know it.

The next one will

be as good or "better."Thanks to you, amigo. Those are generous thoughts.

DrSmellThis
01-10-2006, 10:49 AM
What's the

biological puropose of the musk? Or is it a resultant product?Musk, which is simply a collection of any and

all pheromones natural to a specific animal, is for mating and anything else that pheromones do.

Keep in mind

that I have a very different, and broader, definition of "pheromone," than someone like jvk has; and that I am not

talking about synthetic "musks" used in perfumng.

Kardz
01-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the answers DST.

I

was searching threads for Deer Musk and a while ago people were buying and testing it. Aparently the stuff really

wreaked, like 10seconds of axe cover spray not covering it wreaked.

It seemed like the popular the popular

choice for those who did test it was cronk's deer lure, at cronksmaine.com.

I don't know if it was gland

origin deer musk but it aparently worked, if not wreaked.

Tried to buy some from the site but there's been some

problems when you add it to your kart so I never bothered after that.

I've also stopped by like 3 sporting good

stores, but nothing really appealed to me when it came to deer musk. Appeared to be mostly deer urine and deer

semen, nothing glandular and very little aside from that.

I'll probly sift through the threads again but bleh

it can be alot of reading sometimes.

DrSmellThis
01-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the

answers DST.

I was searching threads for Deer Musk and a while ago people were buying and testing it. Aparently

the stuff really wreaked, like 10seconds of axe cover spray not covering it wreaked.

It seemed like the popular

the popular choice for those who did test it was cronk's deer lure, at cronksmaine.com.

I don't know if it was

gland origin deer musk but it aparently worked, if not wreaked.

Tried to buy some from the site but there's

been some problems when you add it to your kart so I never bothered after that.

I've also stopped by like 3

sporting good stores, but nothing really appealed to me when it came to deer musk. Appeared to be mostly deer urine

and deer semen, nothing glandular and very little aside from that.

I'll probly sift through the threads again

but bleh it can be alot of reading sometimes.Hunting musk is from a different animal than the himalayan deer

whose musk is used in perfuming; and the purity and quality even of that product is low. So caveat emptor

with that stuff.

Kardz
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM
I know himalayan deer musk is musk

of deer musks, but are there no others that even come close to the amount or effectiveness in that of the analog

mones?

And yea, your right. The stuff on cronk's website was deer lure, not musk. But people reported

effectiveness towards females, so it makes me wonder.

Do you not use any other deer musk products?

catlord17
01-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Hunting musk is urine from

in-season doe, if I recall correctly.

Reek like a dead thing, wreak as in havoc.

And some day, I'll be able

to afford A1 to finish the formula. :) Thanks for the reply.