PDA

View Full Version : a new convert

luxveritas
01-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Last night was great.

I put on half a pack of SOE and half a pack of Perception on my wrists and in my hair. Over all I noticed a lot more

pawing and attention. My friends said this girl who is way out of my league was burning hole in the back of my head.

( just wish they sold "Game" in a bottle.)

My whole life I have been invisible partly by choice. This was a very

interesting experience. It seems as if the pheromones increase the likelyhood others will be conscious of you. 2

nights ago I went out wearing soe and chikara and didnt have nearly as good of results. I think my body language was

not very nice and It seemed that i did worst than when I had nothing on. It seems like you have to be really

conscious of your body language because everyone else will be when you are wearing this stuff.

I dont think it

was a placebo effect because I forgot I had even put on the stuff for a long time but i was having a good night and

it showed on my face and posture. Not sure if it was just the booz or maybe some of these pheromones have the effect

of a truth serum. I couldn't help being candid even when it wasnt merited. I have to watch that from now on.

catlord17
01-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Body language tells the truth

regardless of everything else in most cases, and subconsciously, people seem to know this. I have had to work on

the attitude I had in order to adjust my body language... still working on it, but getting used to the change. It

shows in my body language, and that has caused mone-like effects when I went out without any mones as a "control" to

my experiments. Attitude is everything. Confidence really counts. But even aside from that, you have to really

want to be noticed before your body language will reflect that. For a lot of years I was so shy that I was afraid

to let women know I was interested even with a glance and a smile. Now, I lock eyes with them for just a little too

long and smile. The desire to be noticed is what changed that, and it's had a lot of impact on everything else.

So, do you want to be noticed yet, or are you still too shy?

I have also noticed that SOE seems to make me a

blabbermouth whenever I forget myself while wearing it. And since I tend to default to honesty, I end up saying

things I didn't necessarily mean to, especially if I overdose on it.

luxveritas
01-07-2006, 11:42 AM
I have been working on the

body language quite a bit. Before I go out I try to channel my inner Al Pacino (pretty funny for people who know

me.) In the past I figured that I could avoid human drama by avoiding all but a few humans until i realized that it

is human interaction and drama which makes this life rich. Still I tend to be very shy and have yet to master the

eye contact with strangers. My kung fu is weak but i gain strength by the day.

BTW last night I picked up the

ex-stripper bartender chick for a regretful one night stand. The first one nighter I have had in 2 years. This is

quite an interesting point in my life. :)