PDA

View Full Version : General Pheromone Questions

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2001, 02:35 PM
I don\'t know if this got posted already or not, but I cant seem to find the answers to these questions:
1. What happens if you overdose on pheromones?
2. How long does pheromones last, and still work on clothes? On Skin?
3. How should you store your pheromones?
4. Is it advisable to shake your bottle of pheromones before spraying some on?

I use The Edge Sandalwood by the way..thanks and happy new year\'s..

oscar
01-01-2002, 12:33 AM
Stridoom,

These are all good questions, and yes they\'ve all been answered before, but what the hell!

1.What happens if you overdose on pheromones?
Many, if not MOST women will be repelled, if not repulsed. But a rare (perhaps 1 in 1000) woman might want to become your own personal slut, ...SEX SLAVE even! It\'s a crapshoot. Usually NOT worth the investment of time OR pheros!

2.How long do pheromones last, and still work on clothes? On skin?
Key word here being \"work\". The scent stays on clothes for weeks if not laundered. Whether there are still pheros being released is doubtful, but there\'s a school of thought that just the SCENT of pheros evokes some response. To me this makes sense. The brain is an incredible computer that can equate one aspect of a signal with another more significant one.
On skin you\'ll get less duration, but better dispersal. I\'d suppose that the majority of products retain their effectiveness for SEVERAL HOURS, 4 to 6, or even 8 perhaps, depending on your body chemistry, with diminished effect thereafter.

3. How should you store pheromones?
They\'ll last longer if you keep them tightly sealed and out of sunlight, in a cool dry place. Under NO circumstances should they be exposed to temperatures in excess of 155 degrees F. Don\'t put them in the glove compartment in summer (unless you live in Alaska, or Siberia, or similar climes).

4. Is it advisable to shake your bottle of pheromones before spraying some on?
I shake everything before using it. Whether you\'re dealing with an emulsion or a suspension, or whatever, you\'ll get a more even, more homogenous product if it\'s mixed thoroughly. If there\'s any crystallization (?sp) of ingredients in the bottle, a vigorous shaking will help dissolve it. This is especially applicable to the highly concentrated chem-set and reagent grade stuff. I don\'t think you can go too far wrong by shaking ANY liquid product before use. Except perhaps Nitro-Glycerine! images/icons/shocked.gif

Happy New Year!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif