PDA

View Full Version : Start selling mones elimination soap etc.

tonicma
01-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Hi,

I just thought about an additional product line you can consider selling. Since a lot of

people here are having problems with OD and too much mones at some time or other why not start selling some mone

elimination soap.

It was hinted about polysorbate shampoo but i went to search it but it not online. Maybe

there are special soaps or bodywash that we don't know about that can eliminate excess mones.

But than again,

there could be the problem of eliminating natural body mones at the same time. I know its far fetched there is a

general problem with regards to ODing and reapplying of mones with the fear of ODing etc.

Bruce
01-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Theoretically, Perception uses a

kind of technology that makes it wash off with normal soap and water; so that is an option. Other than that, it is

tough to get the stuff off.

B

Can'tFocus
02-10-2006, 03:40 AM
Won't anti-bacterial soap

and a scrub/loofah do just fine?

Bruce
02-10-2006, 09:55 AM
I've never worried about it myself.

It just takes a few days and a couple of showers to completely disappear, but it fades steadily during that time.

B

tenaciousBLADE
12-05-2006, 03:18 PM
I second the soap suggestion and add to it the following.

First, as I (and other clients here) live

abroad the U.S., there's a big benefit to me (i.e. us) in the idea of L-S selling `mone-elimination products

(examples in a moment). Not just soap, but shampoo & hair products as well.

I've already went through a few

searches about `mone-elimination products and came up with this...

There's a simple product some people in

these forums use to wash the `mones off. It sounds great to me, and it doesn't even need water to go with the wash.

Now that product is non-existent in my country for example :mad:
But in the U.S. it's verry common, and

I'm sure people would be very sutisfied to be able to get this product with their new bought pheros.
here's a

pic (http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sanitizergv8.jpg)

Also, there are some poeple on the

forums that use a shampoo product that seems very interesting. It cleanses the scalp, which you can read about on

their site (http://www.nioxin.com/go/my-skin-and-scalp). I myself would buy it even without the

`mone-elimination issue, but it aso seems to serve that cause very well:thumbsup:.
This product's named:

NIOXIN (http://www.nioxin.com/).

Now Bruce, about not being worried about it... I see your point,

but it's in demand now isn't it? :hammer:
So there are probably people who are worried by it.
Anyhow,

it's something you could at least try for a while. I myself would be delighted for it to be added

permanently.

Furthermore, it might be an interesting idea to add droppers & small-amount-syringes to the products

on L-S. But that might be too much to ask for:o.

But ya` know, it's your choice anyhow bigman ;)

gaf
12-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Tenacious..

The basic

ingredient for (hand) sanitisers is alcohol , about 65% IIRC.
So if you are keen on removing the applied mones

from your skin you could always try using mouthwash , it's the same active ingredient... I'm surprised you can't

find the hand sanatisers in your area but maybe try a chemist (drug shop) or even a camping supplies shop? Just to

make you feel better it's only just become avaliable here in the last 6 months or so...:wave:

tenaciousBLADE
12-08-2006, 08:20 AM
I don't have in in my

whole country - I've checked.
But I have someone bringing me some from the U.S. soon.

Anyhow thanks for the

info. There's a diff. between the two products you mentioned, but the advice is noted ;)