PDA

View Full Version : The New PA initial thoughts by Jambat (formerly Atomicboy)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 07:18 PM
I got my PA Saturday but the board was doing something odd and I couldn\'t log. But I just wanted to write down my initial thoughts before I test this stuff somewhere in the next two weeks.

When I first got it I opened it and took a whiff. Strongest smelling stuff I\'d ever caught scent of. Yes it did smell like alcohol and BO. With this in mind. I got to the mixing.

First mix. A 70% APC 30% NPA blend. It was supposed to be the other way around but once Bruce told me how potent it was I took heed of his warning.

The next mix was a small bottle of Avatar and NPA at roughly about the same mix ration. (I also had some Avatar in a small test tube-like container) and finished off by pouring the rest into a bottle of Tsar.

I plan for all this stuff to work but I\'ll measure the hits. I have a small spray bottle that fits in the palm of my hand. By the way the \"mones\" seem to have been completely masked, so we\'ll see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 07:30 PM
With anything concentrated I\'d start off with 30% of the phero and 70% of the Tsar then go from there. Some people may even get up to 50%/50% then I\'d guess it would be all about how much you put on. I\'m expecting the APC/NPA mix to be the best.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-26-2001, 10:33 PM
Hey how do you like the Tsar mixture? When I first got my New Phero Conc. I mixed a bit with Tsar but the combo did not seem to work. Just smelled a bit off. If ya like it what ratio did you mix it at?

Thanx in advance to the one who was the AtomicDude.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-09-2001, 11:07 AM
Hey Jambat,

What was your results of the NPA?