PDA

View Full Version : AE+SOE = New Wife

TangledWeb
01-03-2006, 09:58 PM
I've been

married over 20 years. My wife has virtually NO interest in sex. We're talking maybe once a month...sometimes once

every 2 months. She has no interest...never even thinks about it.

One week ago I put two 2 inch stripes of SOE on

each wrist and covered with Tag body spray. I put one drop of AE on the back of my neck and covered with Burberry

cologn.

After sitting next to the wife on the couch for about an hour, during which time she kept sniffing me,

she then peeled off all of her clothes and had me do her right there on the couch.

I wore the same 'mones

tonight. When I sat across the room from her she made me move and sit next to her. Which was odd. Then she started

stuffing her nose into my neck again. She started kissing my ear and licking my neck! Holy smokes, batman! We ended

up having hot sex in bed tonight.

These are the only 2 times I wore the 'mones around her.

I'm convinced

they work. I am so stoked! I hope it keeps up!

tounge
01-03-2006, 10:06 PM
It nice to hear a refreshing

success story,instead of the usual. What fragrance of Tag were you using?

TangledWeb
01-03-2006, 10:12 PM
The Tag spray can says "after

hours" on it so I assume thats the scent. Tonight I used Axe Voodoo to cover the SOE.

catlord17
01-03-2006, 10:43 PM
How long did it take to get

her that aroused by the pheromones, if I may ask? From when she first had the opportunity to smell them?

TangledWeb
01-04-2006, 08:47 AM
I'd say about an hour.

Although. she got really put off when I didn't sit by her, at first, on the couch last night. From what I can

tell they seem to have an affect on her almost right away. She seemed very needy. She mentioned I haven't spent

enough time with her. Wanted me to continuously rub her arms, back, etc. The kids were sitting in other chairs in

the room watching tv with us.

The wife layed down and cuddled up next to me in a way the kids couldn't see what

she was doing. Then she went for my neck. Man...I ate that up let me tell you!

MOBLEYC57
01-04-2006, 10:31 AM
I've been

married over 20 years. My wife has virtually NO interest in sex. We're talking maybe once a month...sometimes once

every 2 months. She has no interest...never even thinks about it.

If I may, how old are you two, TW?

:think:

Thanks! :cheers:

MOBLEYC57
01-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Cheater! Cheater!

Pumpkin eater? :rasp:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152

51 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15251)

Are you pulling my leg, TW? :think:

catlord17
01-04-2006, 11:24 AM
I'd say

about an hour.

Although. she got really put off when I didn't sit by her, at first, on the couch last night.

From what I can tell they seem to have an affect on her almost right away. She seemed very needy. She mentioned I

haven't spent enough time with her. Wanted me to continuously rub her arms, back, etc. The kids were sitting in

other chairs in the room watching tv with us.

The wife layed down and cuddled up next to me in a way the kids

couldn't see what she was doing. Then she went for my neck. Man...I ate that up let me tell you!

AE

does seem to take some time to get them revved up, in my experience. But with AE, once they're going, it's like a

train. Once that baby gets going, inertia keeps it rolling no matter what happens. AE is good stuff.

TangledWeb
01-04-2006, 01:21 PM
We're in our early

forties.

TangledWeb
01-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Cheater! Cheater! Pumpkin eater? :rasp:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152

51 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15251)

Are you pulling my leg, TW? :think:

Nope. It wouldn't help anyone if

I didn't post accurate and factual information.

Rbt
01-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Got a date tomorrow (Friday). Think

I'll try that SOE AE combo. Letcha know. If you don't hear from me in a few days check the obituaties...

MOBLEYC57
01-08-2006, 07:08 PM
:wave: Rbt, how did your date

go, and did you use the AE:SOE combo?

:wave: TW, anything new on the AE:SOE combo ... still consistent?

Thankya!:run:

Rbt
01-10-2006, 05:17 PM
:wave: Rbt, how did

your date go, and did you use the AE:SOE combo?

:wave: TW, anything new on the AE:SOE combo ... still

consistent?

Thankya!:run:

Wouldn't you know she had picked up a cold at work and was too

busy sniffling and coughing for the two hours we were together...

Didn't see much of a positive reaction, or

much of a reaction at all, so pheromone effects may have been overwhelmed by virus.

Jury is still out on this

one. May try combo later (couple weeks).

Sigh... oh well.

Friendly1
01-10-2006, 07:34 PM
If a girl insists on being

around me with a cold, I insist on giving her some treatment or ask her to spend time with me when she's feeling

better.

catlord17
01-11-2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah, I'm not hot for being a

cold or flu sufferer myself. Sick women can stay away.

Watcher
01-11-2006, 04:31 PM
hmmm well we do know that these

effects have been noted by many of us - esp at spicing up old relationships and the like - so even if TW was posting

slightly off the wall posts history indicates overall pheormone usage does at the very least increase overall social

successes for wearers - the sexual side can be a lot more random but there is a definite if done right social

advantage to using them over not.

Rbt
01-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Note: I went to visit her, she

didn't come to me. I stayed for only a realative short time. I didn't need the cold either... Saw her a few days

later and she was better, but I didn't have the AE+SOE combo on that day, plus it was in a more social situation

and I was doing the "pull back" thing with her that day anyway. I also think there were other things on her mind at

that social meeting. Things went about as I figured at last visit. Moving slowly at the time anyway as I'm already

busy enough at the moment and may not be able to follow up on any "breakthoughs" (the way I want to).