PDA

View Full Version : Never received atomizer

TylerOC
01-02-2006, 02:38 AM
i ordered some

NPA then either a few hours or a day later i ordered an atomizer. the npa came a week or so ago but i never recieved

the atomizer. i then orderded SOE which proceeded to arrive yesterday. so im just wondering what happened to the

atomizer haha anyways, any help would be appreciated and sorry for the inconvenience

Bruce
01-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Tyler,

It was mailed by post

on the 21st. Normally, it should have arrived already, but with the holidays, things get a little crazy. I'd give

it a few more days. Today is a holiday, but I reckon you'll have it tormorow; end of the week at the

latest.

Regards,
B

TylerOC
01-02-2006, 11:47 AM
alright thanks bruce, the only

thing that confused me was because the SOE came already when i ordered it after. as long as you say its just taking

a bit because of the holidays then im fine.

Bruce
01-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Yeah, that is a little odd, but

sometimes things get missorted and then have to get cycled back around. Some years ago we sent a package to Saudi

Arabia via EMS post and it took a couple of months to get there. The way I understood it, from the various stamps

on it, the package had circled the globe entirely once around, passed through the US again, and then on to its final

destination; making a total of 1 1/2 circles of the Earth. Maybe Oscar can explain to us how something like that

can happen.

B