PDA

View Full Version : phero spamming

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2001, 05:59 PM
It seems that pheromones are starting to be advertised quite heavily. I\'ve gotten several spam messages just in the last few days from pheromone advertisers. I think unfortunately the day is coming when all single guys will be wearing this stuff and we\'ll no longer have an advantage any longer. Does anyone have any idea what percent of men wear pheromone cologne? When I\'m at a bar, I always wonder how many other guys are using this stuff.

CJ01
12-30-2001, 06:33 AM
We´re all getting this rubbish spam mail, for ages now. I even get spam mail for making my dick bigger, and have sex with any women and as many as I want -and I´m female!

I tried to block them but they just keep on coming!

As for phero users, there´s probably more than we reckon, and certainly not only single men, - married with kids, young, older etc. The one thing though is that not all of them will be using good quality products! This may be a small help if anyone´s concerned about the competition out there!

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-30-2001, 12:13 PM
In two years i have probably only come across about 50 people who are using the good quality stuff. Some of these people i put onto the stuff. The benefit of all those spammers is that they are advertising mostly products like yes lure and APC(at about 4 times what one would pay here) and either they take these peoples money and run, delivery water products or just plain dont deliver (we all ignore those spam messages anyway) most people are so lazy that they wont follow up on something like this which means they miss out, i woulndt worry about losing your advantage to soon, cause its going to take a while the info is out there.

The good stuff is here and only a few other websites (the manufactuers sites) the rest are really poor. Although even with more people using them the benefits can be gained there to as i have found out, so just keep going with it, help us out in the forum and keep interest and development going.