PDA

View Full Version : A314 + straight -dieniol (not dienone)

surfs_up
01-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Had a large group to play with for a week. Tried a potent mix of A314 and -dienol. This is one very odd cookie.

Dienol can have a light playful quality, it can also have a mellowing, desexualizing effect, and sometimes it seems

to be doing nothing at all.

Then, out of nowhere... in a large group it looked like nothing was happening,

then there would be these spontaneous bursts of remarkably coordinated group behavior, things that might have seemed

to be pre-scripted or choreographed... they would pop up, happen , then defocus and fade away...

Dogs were

indifferent to it, one horse, I think a mare, became sweetly curious and walked right up to me and stuck her head

over the fence like I was going to feed her...

It looks like -dienol has something like an effect of

suppressing the individual but celebrating the group. The self-ego is diminished and the group mind is enhanced.

Kinda neat, socially thinking, probably not too useful by itself as a hot date -mone, although it could take the

sharp edge off the -none and -none like things. Amazing because -dienone + A314 is passionate, swithch one double

bonded oxygen for a hydroxyl and kaboom.... it's chillout time.

surfs_up
01-02-2006, 04:41 PM
since my mix was so -dienol heavy I assume that the a314 has boiled off by now and I have a bit of -dienol residue

on my sleeves and sweaters... boy can it be subtle stuff, where the nutcracker mones leave definte behavioral

signatures, -dienol feels like it sneaks up and increases intuition, people are a little more organic and natural

without being spacey or letting it all hang out, sometimes i would feel like a slight loss of self or ego

evaporation, it has this smoothing out property, like the personal self isn't all that interesting, the shared

space is more important, buddha inna bottle.