PDA

View Full Version : Perception gell ~ like voodoo baby

Pongo
01-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Females react like they are in love with you on this stuff and they are submissive, happy and want to be touched by

you (had a presentation sort of like a female cat in heat from a older woman at work) a big change from the

agressive sexual reaction you get from straight none.

I wont go into all the details of my night but it was

really cool - I was having a problem with my female supervisor using straight none she turned bitchy when I wore it,

180 degree turn-around with the perception gell. It's what I was looking for in pheromones so I put in an order for

the box of 50.

Pongo out

catlord17
01-01-2006, 08:19 PM
You know, Pongo, you look so

much like one of my cousins it's downright scary.

Anyway, care to elaborate on the responses, especially the cat

in heat one?

Pongo
01-01-2006, 09:16 PM
She just reminded me of a cat in

heat I guess - very submissive and followed me around and put herself in positions that looked like she wanted me to

mount her -she asked If I was married or ever had been and kept bugging me to write her number down (I thought she

meant sometime but she wanted me to have it NOW) she must have offered 4 or 5 times so I gave her a pen and told her

to write it down.

Both her and my female supervisor had love in their eyes - I dont want to get with them but

it's nice to have my supervisor out of bitch mode from the none only stuff. There is one woman there that I want to

get with and she responded well that night - it seemed she thought everything I said was funny and she was in a good

mood around me - it broke her out of her shy mode for the first time ever (she already liked me but was soooo

shy).

catlord17
01-01-2006, 09:44 PM
OK, so one strong vote for

Perception when I have the next budget cyce. :-)

Pongo
01-01-2006, 09:46 PM
A point and a question:

Point: Perception gell smells like someone smashed a stink bug into your armpit after 2hrs of street ball :nono:

Question: I use Z-14 every day, do I need to avoid direct contact with perception or can I spray the z-14

directly on the stink?

Rbt
01-02-2006, 12:51 PM
I just came off 9 says of testing

Perception gels. Pretty much got ZIP. Used 1/2 packet for about 7 days, 1 full packet one day, and about 3/4 packet

last day (showered in between so hopefully no carryover). Used Axe Phoenix, Spark, or Hugo as cover.

The best

reaction, if it was a reaction, was an odd comment from a Chinese Take-Out clerk/cook that may have implied they

thought I was younger than I am (I am told I look about 5-10 years younger than my "real" age already). Did the

extra dose of -none give that impression? Don't know.

Otherwise I see nothing I can link to the use of

Perception as a pheromone product. My cover scents DID last a goodly 12+ hours however, so that part is working.

I'm in mid 50's.

So Pongo-san, what kind of dosage were you using? Any other relevant data.

I need to

have bones jumped. Sometime this (new) year would be nice... before I forget entirely how it's done.

tounge
01-02-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm with you Rob. Perception gels

haven't done jack crack for me. Pongo seems like one of those guys that gets extreme hits with anything, which

makes me a bit dubious.

bjf
01-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Yea, the gels haven't had the best

reviews. The pheromone content was reduced from the original spray product.

Pongo
01-02-2006, 02:14 PM
I do get hits with anything or

nothing at all because of the psychology I use with women thats the first thing to study, not mones. I also know

what I am seeing and why the deviation from norm goes on (when it does) with pheromones.

What works for 1 person

may screw you all together or not work at all - most folks here know that.

slick
01-02-2006, 02:20 PM
can you explain a little more

about the psychology you use with women, if you dont mind, im really interested

thanks

Pongo
01-02-2006, 02:40 PM
About the psychology ~ Ill just

say do your own research on the topic, most everything is congruent.

Pongo
01-02-2006, 02:52 PM
I hope this doesnt get too nuts

it's just a comment,,...

>>> The pheromone content was reduced from the original spray product.

compare (phero dose -for- phero dose) the gel packs to the "original spray product" then compare $ for $.

A dose is a dose yo.

Sigma
01-02-2006, 04:02 PM
I still have a set of perception

bottles sitting around in my room tucked away in a plastic bag somewhere (the atomizers leak too much). Haven't

touched the stuff since august. I tried mixing it with all sorts of products (A1, chikara, NPA,SOE, TE) and saw

nothing other than the effects I would normally see with the mixed products. I don't know if it was all in my head

or not, but the other products seem to have less of an effect when mixed with perception. What effects I did see

did seem to last noticably longer though.

The mixture of pheromones in perception should make it work better

than they have been for myself and a lot of the other members. I'm wondering if the water-based polymer that locks

in the mones in somehow inhibits their effects....maybe it affects their dispersal or something... I don't know.

catlord17
01-02-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm wondering why the locking

polymer matrix isn't being offered by itself... I bet it'd sell better than Perception itself!

Icehawk
01-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Perception haters!:rasp: I get

nothing but hits with Perception gels as cover. At least Pongo's got the right idea. As for the pheros included, it

has about the same ammount as any gel pack, but lasts 2-4 times longer so the overall impact is lesser. Just put 1

gel pack on and forget about it for the rest of the day.

Pongo
01-03-2006, 03:47 AM
From Sigma >>> The mixture of

pheromones in perception should make it work better than they have been for myself and a lot of the other members.

I'm wondering if the water-based polymer that locks in the mones in somehow inhibits their effects....maybe it

affects their dispersal or something... I don't know.

I can tell you this if you touch my skin at any given

time it's much warmer than others in the same room (I'm a fat guy) so the polymer base may need more heat/moisture

to get the mones air-borne - you may be on to something with your idea.

As far as using the whole gel-pack at

one time Ill pass on that idea - stuff REEKS when I start to get athletic at work,...

InternationalPlayboy
01-03-2006, 06:29 AM
I'm not a big fan

of gel packs and was disappointed to hear that Perception was going the gel route instead of getting a better

atomizer. The spray version showed potential to me but I don't like having to smear the gel over my cologne. The

spray is easier. For me, it's hard to meter dosage from the Perception gel packs. Perception is a bit runnier than

the other gel products. And unless you use the whole pack of a gel, you have the problem of safely storing an open

pack without leakage. Maybe my opinion will change when they come out with the pump dispenser for the Platinum

version.

I still have the spray, but have put it aside because so many other products keep coming out.

Chikara is still my favorite and I'm now using Alpha A314 a lot.

I'm wondering why the

locking polymer matrix isn't being offered by itself... I bet it'd sell better than Perception

itself!

The manufactures of Perception, BDC Concepts, stated that if there was enough demand for the

polymer alone, they would offer it. I think it was announced a few months back that this is on the horizon.

Sigma
01-03-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm wondering

why the locking polymer matrix isn't being offered by itself... I bet it'd sell better than Perception

itself!

it probably would.

Pongo
01-03-2006, 03:02 PM
>>> The spray version showed

potential to me but I don't like having to smear the gel over my cologne

The perception web-site says not to do

that - the only thing that can come into contact with it is water and their own scent, otherwise the polymer matrix

gets molested.

InternationalPlayboy
01-03-2006, 03:17 PM
>>> The

spray version showed potential to me but I don't like having to smear the gel over my cologne

The

perception web-site says not to do that - the only thing that can come into contact with it is water and their own

scent, otherwise the polymer matrix gets molested.

Interesting. Another point against the gel in my

opinion. With the spray, they said it was no problem to use your own colognes, that's why the scent came in a

separate atomizer from the pheromone product. You applied your cologne of choice first, then sprayed the pheromone

product on top.

Rbt
01-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Well, I've been poking around the

BDC Concepts website and I sure don't see anything about the gels at all (see nothing except the Gold release spray

info). Especially anything that indicates that you shouldn't apply it over a cologne. And I would also think that

the BDC people would be back here posting on this forum like they have in the past to address any questions we may

have about the product. After all, their website did state that Love-Scent was the sole distributor of the Gold

version, so I'd think they'd tell us, or at least Bruce, *something* about the products. So far, zip.

Therefore I'd like to ask these favors:

Pongo: please post a link or some other info to this website page you

speak of.

Bruce: do you have any info concerning the "over cologne" issue, or when the matrix may be available

as a stand-alone like was mentioned in a BDC post on this forum some time ago.

Thanks

InternationalPlayboy
01-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Thinking about the

cologne issue after posting last night, I remembered that BDC Concepts did say not to mix their product with

anything other than water or the companion Perception cologne. Anything else would taint the matrix

properties.

Maybe that's what Pongo was referring to. If not, I'd like to see a link also.

It's

been a couple of months since I've used one, but aren't the gel packs unscented? If so, one would have to put his

own cologne underneath if he wanted a cover scent.

Pongo
01-05-2006, 02:29 AM
uhhhh - yea thats what Pongo was

refering to exactly,...

By what I see here perception may not stand a chance in the pheromone market

place.

Sigma
01-05-2006, 02:53 AM
uhhhh - yea thats

what Pongo was refering to exactly,...

By what I see here perception may not stand a chance in the pheromone

market place.

I really like the concept of the phero-locking polymer matrix quite honetsly, and am

hoping they'll develop this further. It gives them a really distinct advantage/benefit in the phero-market that

should allow to stay afloat if they were willing to:

A) re-formulate the pheromone content to find more

universally effective contents. Many of the products on LS are constantly improved upon with newer versions (ie

IMPI, A314), yet other than the gel packs, we haven't seen anything new from them.

B) use better quality

atomizers! I prefer droppers or atomizer to gel packs simply because they're easier to dose, and the Perception

atomizers were leaking on arrival. Though its mostly my fault for not returning them, I've lost a significant

amount to leakage.

Keep at that perception though pongo if its working for you. there's quite a lot of

variability from person to person around the forums, so definately stick to what works best for you, not necessarily

what works for others around here. keep us posted on how you're doing with the stuff.

Rbt
01-07-2006, 02:15 PM
>>> The spray version

showed potential to me but I don't like having to smear the gel over my cologne

The perception web-site says

not to do that - the only thing that can come into contact with it is water and their own scent, otherwise the

polymer matrix gets molested.

I've reviewed the web-site info and the BDC posts and the way I interpret

it is that you should not MIX anything INTO the matrix carrier (either in the pheromone spray or the fragrance

spray) like you would with NPA or the like.

However, being able to "extend" the useful life of a pheromone or

fragrance product is the whole "reason to be" for the matrix (the Perception pheromone mix and fragrance were

created primarily as "test bed/examples" of what can be done with the matrix the way I read it). Applying a

pheromone product or fragrance to your skin and letting it "dry down" first, then applying the matrix stuff over it

(eg the spray pheromone mix or fragrance stuff) is just fine and okay.

I can't find anything specific

concerning the gel packs, except the mention that the final form of the matrix was probably going to be in a pump

dispenser gel form, but I greatly suspect that the same holds true with the gel pack "Platinum" (beta?) product. As

long as you let whatever you apply first "dry down" on your skin, you can apply the gel over it to no ill effect.

BDC Concepts hasn't answered any of my emails to them on the subjects unfortunately.

_

MOBLEYC57
01-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Is there anyone besides the Hawk

getting positive results from the gels? :sick:

Icey, anything more to share on Perception's gel?
Where do

you apply your entire pack?
Has it made a change to any mone/mix you've already been wearing? :blink:

Thanks!

:wave:

abductor
01-09-2006, 03:42 PM
I'd been use gell for long

time.. I got a lot "positives" with it. My best combination is after shower .. 3 dabs of Pheros on wet body ..and

perception 1/2 packet after 15 min .. and Emporio Armani on my clothes ..

--
PS-> God, a long time ago i

dont post here :D ..how u fellows ?

SwingerMD
01-16-2006, 03:18 PM
I'd been use

gell for long time.. I got a lot "positives" with it. My best combination is after shower .. 3 dabs of Pheros on wet

body ..and perception 1/2 packet after 15 min .. and Emporio Armani on my clothes ..

--
PS-> God, a long

time ago i dont post here :D ..how u fellows ?

Abductor,

Not bad, been busy myself (not

posting either) for quite a long while.

Hmm . . . I might have to give the perception gels a shot (box seems

inexpensive). I just ran out of the perception phero spray (have plenty of fragarence).

-SwingerMD

abductor
01-16-2006, 04:34 PM
and plus about no fragance

here in london pheromones are much popular than in brasil and some times when i'm at some pub or tube i can

feel some pheromones scents and i think with myself ..this guy wearing this or that mone .. it's kind funny :D

bjf
01-16-2006, 04:34 PM
This forum was built by you originals

and it always feels comforting to you any old timer hear. We're all indebted for the knowledge you helped bring.