PDA

View Full Version : help me, I want to try it out

davidV
01-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey, I'm

from the Philippines (Male 21 yrs old) and I'm wondering if how much will it cost (including shipping fee) if I buy

SOE coz I don't know where to buy here and I don't know if there exists any here.

Is it possible to buy

without a credit card/paypal because I currently have none of those but I'm really eager to try one of your

products (esp SOE). Or is there someone out there kind enough to send me internationally a bottle or two...

pleeease

catlord17
01-01-2006, 08:30 PM
I can't tell you the answer

to your questions, and I'm not parting with my beloved SOE, but you might have more payment options if you order

from Bruce's eBay store.

oscar
01-01-2006, 09:35 PM
davidV,

I think I CAN answer

your questions. That's why I chose to reply. :blink:

You can order using a check or money order.
Either

place the order online and select the "Check/Money Order" option on the payment page, or print out this mail order

form:
http://love-scent.com/mailorder.html

Either way you

mail the payment to the address on that form.

In your case the best bet is to go to the post office for an

International Money Order in U.S. Dollars.

SOE is also available in gel packs in quantities that cost as little

as @$10 (+S&H)

Oscar :)

davidV
01-03-2006, 09:36 AM
thanks... i'll try the money

order. Does money order for from postal service of the Philippines allowed? And how do I know how much money to

place, product cost + shipping?

Bruce
01-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Make sure the money order is in US

dollars. You can place the order online, just the same as the folks who use a credit card. At the end of the

order, you will be able to choose "money order" as your payment method. After completing the order, you will get an

email invoice which will tell you the exact final cost as well as the address to send the order to.

B