PDA

View Full Version : AE + SOE and a whole lotta fun!

TangledWeb
01-01-2006, 03:58 PM
I

went out last night for the second time with a woman who used to be my high school sweetheart many, many years

ago.

She made the comment to me that she couldn't figure out why, after our first meeting, she felt so connected

to me and like she wanted to crawl inside of me.

Last night she told me I was a handsome man (I never hear

that.)

During the evening one woman was walking towards our table with a trance-like look on her face. All of a

sudden she realized she was going to walk into our table, she stopped, shook her head as if waking up and then she

walked away.

Later, when the two of us stood up to leave this very pretty blonde woman (who was with another

woman and 2 guys all of whom were about 4 feet from me) turns and looks at me and gives me the most amazing smile.

I mean...it was a smile of total interest in me and super friendly towards me. Put it this way...it was so

out-of-character for women around me to smile this way that when it happened I was a bit shocked.

I was wearing

about 6 inches (two stripes) of SOE on both wrists with a cover scent. I had one large drop of AE on the back of my

neck where it helps me not to breath it.

When I put this on I had a light buzz for about an hour. This is pretty

normal for me (so far) when I put any pheros on. I get a buzz and a little jittery for a while and then it gets

better after an hour or so.

Anyway, I am really enjoying these reactions I've gotten. I've only worn pheros 4

times in the last 3 months. The first time was TE and SOE and I got no reactions at all. The last three times have

been AE and SOE and all 3 times have had amazing results.

Whoohoo!!!!