PDA

View Full Version : I got my stuff today! How do I apply it?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2001, 04:13 PM
Hey guys,

I got my shippment today and I had almost given up hope to get it before New Years (thanks Bruce!).

So now I need a bit of help on mixing and application. I got the dynamic duo and I know the ratios for Jamabat\'s #1 mix but how do I acctually apply it? What\'s considered OD?

I also have some Curve (cologne) and I\'m considering of mixing some of that with NPA. Is that a good idea and if so what ratios should it be and how should it be applied?

I\'m going to a party for New Years with some friedns, so I\'m excited to find out how well phermones work. Please help me out.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2001, 05:24 PM
OK, my tips on this are. . . I have JB 1 in an atomizer, and I use 2-3 sprays. I have found that the bottle I have sprays a smaller amount than other ones (TE or normal Cologne) so I can get away with 3 sprays.

Next up the cologne. I would use 5 parts cologne to one part of NPA. Watch out, the NPA has quite a smell. I have found that I like to add the pheros to myself first and then use unadulterated cologne to mask it, but I do have mixes. One other thing I like to try is to add a drop of vanilla from the kitchen, it blends flavors, and makes your nose have a hard time distinguishing between the separate smells. It doesn\'t add a vanilla smell when you use just one drop.

Last tip, start small and find something you like before betting the house. Mix drops, and see what you like.

Oh yeah, if you do not have an atomizer, use a dab. Invert the bottle on your finger for one dab.