PDA

View Full Version : What are you guys wearing for new years?

Sigma
12-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Whats everyone wearing for new years?

I Just mixed a quick batch of CK Escape+SOE+NPA+A314 (4:4:3:2) to wear

throughout the night.

TylerOC
12-31-2005, 06:47 PM
if my SoE came in the mail with

my atomizer, then soe + npa + amouage dia. if not then just npa and dia

DCW
12-31-2005, 07:32 PM
Green Irish Tweed, AE and a spray of

TE on my pants.

DCW

TylerOC
12-31-2005, 07:42 PM
well, cant check the mail. so im

goin with a dab of NPA on each side of my neck. and a dab on my lower stomach. all covered with amouage dia

tim929
12-31-2005, 10:13 PM
Im gonna wear clothes...and maybe

shoes and a hat...and probably some A314 and maybe a dash of NPA.I havent been able to do any real shopping lately

or I would be wearing obscene amounts of SoE and a dash of NPA.

catlord17
01-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Last night, I went in wearing

SOE + Pherlure. I was wearing about 6" SOE and one spray total. But I quickly decided I was not interested in

chasing women, and more interested in just having fun. So I got out there and played pool with my cousin and danced

some, by myself or with my cousin's girlfriend, but I wasn't paying attention to the ladies.

I did get a rather

surprising hit though. I was at the bar waiting for the bartender to refill my mug (the second time I had gone to

the bar) when the woman to my right (who was not very attractive to me, and was with her boyfriend) turns 180

degrees away from her boyfriend to face me with her body. I thought, "Wow, that's got to be a hit."

Then she

initiated comversation with me out of the blue. I thought, "Wow, another hit."

Then she put her hand on mine.

That stunned me so much that between that and the alcohol, all I could do was stare at her hand. Which, judging by

the way she withdrew it, must have come across as me saying "How dare you touch me?"

Needless to say, she did

not turn around the third time I went to the bar. lol Her boyfriend seemed appreciative that I was not interested

though.