PDA

View Full Version : Japanese girls and Indian girls

MrPlayboy
12-31-2005, 03:23 PM
My

mix is 1 314 and 1npa.

I found that when I am low on females and I need to replenish my supply, I just wear some

Abercrombie and I kick game to the Japanese chicks and Indian/Pakistan chicks.

Notice I say "japanese" and

not "asian"...this is because japanese chicks seem to be the only asian chicks who have a body.

abcd2
12-31-2005, 03:27 PM
interesting, because where i live

there are quite a few females in the jap/viet/pak/ind category. Can you tell us how sociable/flirtly they became

because in my experience it takes them a while to kind of open up (same as mostly any other woman).... and did you

get anywhere with them.....

MrPlayboy
12-31-2005, 03:34 PM
interesting,

because where i live there are quite a few females in the jap/viet/pak/ind category. Can you tell us how

sociable/flirtly they became because in my experience it takes them a while to kind of open up (same as mostly any

other woman).... and did you get anywhere with them.....

If you're not from their race then you can

score pretty damn qucikly, but if you're from their race and social circle, then they will be worried about their

reputations.

chicago
01-01-2006, 01:23 AM
i work with a indian (hindu)

girl ,age 25, and she looks ok , but smells like a skunk. i ask her how offen she showers , she said ones a

week , fridays only.
________
Brunette Webcam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/brunette-girls/)

Gegogi
01-01-2006, 01:28 AM
"...japanese chicks seem

to be the only asian chicks who have a body."
You haven't been around the block too many times have you?

Korean women are taller, less hairly, have bigger chichi and are naughtier in the sack.

"If you're not

from their race then you can score pretty damn qucikly, but if you're from their race and social circle, then they

will be worried about their reputations."
I'm an Asian guy living in a largely Asian community and can

tell you that's simply not true. I've picked up lots of Asian women at parties, clubs and on the beach. You don't

have to be white. In fact, I always felt I take an advantage over my white friends in the Asian female department.

However I can say that is somewhat true about tourist women in general. Said behavior is not limited to any

particular race. They come to a new place to have fun, nobody knows them and so they do things they wouldn't

normally do at home.

DCW
01-01-2006, 08:24 AM
I knew a guy that worked as a

security guard at a hotel in Jamaica, he said that over the years he nailed close to 100 women.
A lot of women

let their hair and panties down on vacation.

As for Asian women I haven't dated a lot of them but with one

exception size ( you know what I mean) seems to be a factor. Thats been my experience, but I'm not a quiter, I

always had an attraction for all types of women, the more exotic the better.

DCW

Gegogi
01-02-2006, 11:22 AM
"i work with a indian

(hindu) girl ,age 25, and she looks ok , but smells like a skunk. i ask her how offen she showers , she said ones a

week , fridays only.
At least you know the best day to ask her out!

slick
01-02-2006, 12:26 PM
i wouldnt like to go down on her,

lol :rasp:

Numanoid
01-02-2006, 01:16 PM
"...japanese chicks seem

to be the only asian chicks who have a body."

I disagree...I go to Chinatown in Philly often enough

and see quite a few Asian girls who are well built. I dated a Vietnamese girl who was shapely enough.

"i work with a indian (hindu) girl ,age 25, and she looks ok , but smells like a skunk. i ask her how offen

she showers , she said ones a week , fridays only.
At least you know the best day to ask her out!

:rofl:

chicago
01-02-2006, 11:40 PM
right on

gegogi
________
Iolite health reviews (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

Kardz
01-03-2006, 08:45 AM
Well, i've dated a handful of

asians. Primarily chinese.

I don't know about the race part, but if you do hang in their social circle alot and

know their friends well enough, yea. They throw up more resistance pretty fast when you communicate the idea in some

way.

Who wants to be thought of as easy as a female directly to their clic?

But at any rate, you always spit

game when you're alone. Devide and conquer. Your never going to get anywhere with friends around anyway. You gotta

take em somewhere else.