PDA

View Full Version : 1/3 EACH Bottle Roman 3 loads Laundry

bolounit
12-31-2005, 11:46 AM
i am running low on my bulk order of Roman Cologne and decided to have New Years go out with a bang as my roman

stock dwindles .I did 3 loads of laundry with 1/3 bottle EACH of roman cologne as sort of a "fabric softner" as well

as 10 drops per load of super primal . ill follow up with you later . on the results .

bolounit
12-31-2005, 02:05 PM
out of the washing

machine very strong smell of roman . out of the dryer i can barely barely barely smell it on a few items of clothing

. most i cant smell any roman at all.

catlord17
01-01-2006, 08:32 PM
I'd figure with all that hot

air flow in the drier, you'd have evaporated both the cologne and the pheromones to the point of being almost

useless...

tim929
01-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Im with catlord on this one.The

heat of the dryer probably destroyed or dispersed the pheromones...altho...the people in your neiborhood might have

picked up a buzz from it after it came out the dryer vent:rofl:

Kardz
01-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Yea I could just see all kinds of

different animals outside your house next to the dryer vent like something out of dr. doolittle.

But seriously,

I would also expect alot of it to be simply lifted and washed away from the adgitator (sp?) or from soap residue

even if the scent wasn't.

I'd figure the heat from the dryer would damage the mones too. It's alot hotter

than human skin.

If you do it again, try doing it without heat. Like just regular air dry, no heat. I don't

know if it'll work but hey, might be alittle something left over.

catlord17
01-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Here's what you do.

Take a

bottle of NPA, open it up, and place it in the dryer. Then set the dryer to no heat, and fill it with clean

clothes. Next, close the door, and turn it on. Voila! A nice heavy layer of "come and get it" all over your

clothes! :lol:

Of course if you go that route, you might want to add some cover scent to the dryer before

putting your clothes in. :LOL:

Please note that I'm not responsible for what happens if you take this post as

anything other than the jest that it is. :angel:

Rbt
01-04-2006, 03:41 PM
I'd think you'd be better off

finding a pair of prodcuts that could just be sprayed on (say via an atomizer) *after* washing.

The water, soap,

and heat, as others have mentioned above, probably zapped most of the stuff to uselessness. But... you never know.

Try wearing the stuff and see what happens. Maybe you're on to something. Maybe not.