PDA

View Full Version : Animals and phero response stories

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2001, 12:58 PM
My neighbours dog acted reall funny the other day, OD on pheromones and stood near the gate, it ran up the other end of the yard laid down and wouldnt move, the neighbour thought it was funny. Quite herlious actually and this same dog usually bounces all other visitors and humps the leg etc. I was wearing andro 4.2 so that probably is why lol thatll teach it

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2001, 06:48 PM
Hey Donald DuckDude;

My roomy has two dogs. One fem the other an old male (not snipped...i.e. has his jewels intact). Whenever I wear mones the fem gets all riled up and will not leave me alone. More so with NPA or PI, the male will come and then just lay down and roll over. It is like he is submitting to me by revealing his most vulnerable pose. When I do not wear he will just try to stare me down. He is very protective over my roommate.

Just an observation.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
12-31-2001, 11:05 PM
I was over this persons house and they had 2 small dogs, male and female. The male just layed next to me and the female was constanlly licking me for about 30 min. Finally the owner put them away, I really didn\'t care for it much but i thought it was interesting.

BTW I was wearing Jambat #1.

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: High Plains Drifter ]