PDA

View Full Version : Testorone, none, and copulins

Sigma
12-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Is there

any documentation out there that indicates a correlation between testosterone levels and androstenone levels? Also

is there any indication that androstenone increases copulin levels in women?

I was at the gym today, pondering

over just how close of a relationship testosterone and androstenone have on each other. Its pretty well established

that Asian people produce significantly less testosterone than other races, hence us having to put much more work

into making gains in the gym. It's also pretty well established among the forum members that Asian people produce

less androstenone. So the question is again, just how close are the two related?

Here's another thought....if

there really is a correlation of some sort between testosterone and androstenone, and copulins increase testosterone

levels in men, would copulins also increase androstenone production? If such were true, I think it would give a

better indication of how "chemistry" develops between two people. If as both parties grow increasingly more

sexually enticed by each other, they both begin to produce higher levels of attractant pheromones, could this be

where the feeling of "chemistry" develops?

Just a thought...by no means am I implying I know what I'm talking

about :LOL:

Gegogi
12-31-2005, 01:56 AM
Well, judging from the amount of

Asians in the world, I'd say high levels of androstenone isn't as significant in creating sexual chemistry as some

may believe. There is a hoe lotta humpin' going down in China and Southeast Asia. There must be a lot of other

factors entering into play or we would have gone extinct eons ago.

Now I'm a sorry-ass 'noneless Korean,

nearly devoid of body hair and skinny as a chopstick. I need to bathe in NPA before I get obvious hits and still

never get any negative jive from males. Nevertheless, long before I used artifical pheromones I still got plenty 'o

nookie, just not as fast or easy as when pheromonally enhanced. And, even more strangely, black women have always

been strongly attracted to me--a 'noneless skinny ass Asian. But with NPA or TE I have to flee or hide to keep them

off ma bones. I think I'm trying to say, with my little anecdotes, attraction and bonding are a complicated matrix

of biological, individual, cultural and social influences. If you're short in one area the slack is taken up in

another. However, it would be nice if things were as simple as spilling TE on your jeans and having the nearest

bimbo fall on your leg in a zombie-like humpin' frenzy.

But you're right about the gym thing. I work out

nearly everyday but am way smaller than my friends that workout far less than me.

Sigma
12-31-2005, 02:09 AM
Well, judging from

the amount of Asians in the world, I'd say high levels of androstenone isn't as significant in creating sexual

chemistry as some may believe. There is a hoe lotta humpin' going down in China and Southeast Asia. There must be a

lot of other factors entering into play or we would have gone extinct eons ago.

Now I'm a sorry-ass 'noneless

Korean, nearly devoid of body hair and skinny as a chopstick. I need to bathe in NPA before I get obvious hits and

still never get any negative jive from other males. Nevertheless, long before I used artifical pheromones I still

got plenty 'o nookie, just not as fast or easy as when pheromonally enhanced. And, even more strangely, black women

have always been strongly attracted to me--a 'noneless skinny ass Asian. But with NPA or TE I have to flee or hide

to keep them off ma bones. I think I'm trying to say, with my little anecdotes, attraction and bonding are a

complicated matrix of biological, individual, cultural and social influences. If you're short in one area the slack

is taken up in another. However, it would be nice if things were as simple as spilling TE on your jeans and having

the nearest bimbo fall on your leg in a zombie-like humpin' frenzy.

touche' There are an immeasurable

number of variables that can facilitate or inhibit the effects of pheromones both natural and synthetic. Intimacy

and sexuality can be created even in the absence of pheromones, which is proven by the number of relationships that

form and/or are maintained over the internet or over long distances.

but social, cultural, psychological etc

factors aside, and strictly from a biological/anatomical standpoint, I'm wondering how much these compounds affect

each other, and how this affects us on a biological level.

PheroQuirk
12-31-2005, 08:45 AM
touche' There

are an immeasurable number of variables that can facilitate or inhibit the effects of pheromones both natural and

synthetic. Intimacy and sexuality can be created even in the absence of pheromones, which is proven by the number

of relationships that form and/or are maintained over the internet or over long distances.

but social,

cultural, psychological etc factors aside, and strictly from a biological/anatomical standpoint, I'm wondering how

much these compounds affect each other, and how this affects us on a biological level.

JVK, as ever

is worth reading.
http://www.nel.edu/22_5/NEL220501R01_Review.htm

Also, the effective impact of

testosterone depends very much on how much of total test is free vs bound/inactive and also on number and regulation

of androgen receptors. So it's not the case that the higher your test level, the more muscle-bound you are unless

you hold everything else equal.

I would guess that higher test does map more closely to higher androstenone

levels, but there are people here better placed than me to answer that.

tim929
12-31-2005, 08:56 AM
Research has indicated that NONE

isnt realy all that great attracting mates.NOL and RONE are the primary factors in establishing things like

dominance and sexual aura.NONE is a byproduct of the breakdown of other mones,so it stands to reason that getting

hits from it is the result of the brain figuring out that high NONE is the result of higher mones altogether,rather

than just high NONE production.

Some of the research that JVK has posted would lead me to believe that using

NONE sparingly,if even at all is the best approach.But once again we run up against that silly thing called

individual body chemistry,which would go a very long way toward explaining why some guys can get away with bathing

in NONE and others cant touch the stuff without causing a catastrophy.

PheroQuirk
12-31-2005, 09:07 AM
Research has

indicated that NONE isnt realy all that great attracting mates.NOL and RONE are the primary factors in establishing

things like dominance and sexual aura.NONE is a byproduct of the breakdown of other mones,so it stands to reason

that getting hits from it is the result of the brain figuring out that high NONE is the result of higher mones

altogether,rather than just high NONE production.

JVK is awesome - anyone here is indebted to

him for his research and products. We really don't know that much yet though - how many papers have there been

exploring the impact of various mones in sufficiently large and stratified samples in a variety of social

conditions?

Right now, I would say that this community is the cutting edge for social learning about

pheromones rather than the relatively few papers on using human pheromones in a social setting that have been

published.

Sigma
12-31-2005, 11:16 AM
Research has

indicated that NONE isnt realy all that great attracting mates.NOL and RONE are the primary factors in establishing

things like dominance and sexual aura.NONE is a byproduct of the breakdown of other mones,so it stands to reason

that getting hits from it is the result of the brain figuring out that high NONE is the result of higher mones

altogether,rather than just high NONE production.

Some of the research that JVK has posted would lead me to

believe that using NONE sparingly,if even at all is the best approach.But once again we run up against that silly

thing called individual body chemistry,which would go a very long way toward explaining why some guys can get away

with bathing in NONE and others cant touch the stuff without causing a catastrophy.

Intersting - I always

thought none was produced directly. I think that would be consistent with the fact that none smells so much like BO

though. If none is a biproduct of nol and rone being broken down by bacteria, could this be why sweat begins to

give off a BO funk once bacteria starts to break it down?

tim929
12-31-2005, 01:36 PM
I cant remember which one it is

but its either NOL or RONE that eventualy breaks down into NONE...

Sigma
12-31-2005, 05:58 PM
I cant remember

which one it is but its either NOL or RONE that eventualy breaks down into NONE...

If I remember

correctly, A1 breaks down to none as well, which was speculated to be a reason for all the negativity associated

with A1 on men.